[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>weeks of mental preparation before going into a store

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: 5342515767.jpg (47KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
5342515767.jpg
47KB, 660x574px
>weeks of mental preparation before going into a store and buying something
>>
Self checkout 3 am Walmart, always buy a pillow with it so I can cover it.
>>
>putting off haircut for weeks because you can't talk to your barber
>>
File: 1490142867768.jpg (157KB, 632x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490142867768.jpg
157KB, 632x758px
>>35699197
i know that feel bro, you just have to pick up your wallet, go in and try to handle all the normies around you with out shivering, then just buy what you need.
i-i-its simple!!!!
>>
File: 1488856134753.png (34KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488856134753.png
34KB, 470x512px
>>35699197
>months of mental preparation before going outside to get the mail
>>
are you being serious? wtf is wrong with you
>>
>have to take pills to get slightly close to being a human being again
>pretend I want to get a job and totally freak out when I get calls
>pretend I want to improve but deep down I only want to fap and take drugs
>tfw you realize your dad has been able to "pretend" all this time, as most old males do
>talk to girls and regret every word you say and always seem like a creep weirdo with mental problems (which I am)
>share you deepest feels and don't even get (You)'s
>hours of mental preparation before taking a shower
>hours of mental preparation for not go to /r9k/ at night and here I am

life is a funny thing
>>
File: 1420069595875.png (86KB, 917x619px) Image search: [Google]
1420069595875.png
86KB, 917x619px
>>35699267
>buy alcohol
>have to show ID
>take more than 1 second to pull it out
>*sigh*
>what the fuck
>look back with a Cho'esque stare
>dude is all apologetic suddenly
>buy alcohol
>leave
>when I get in my car start shaking with adrenaline

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>sit in parking lot for near 30 minutes fighting self to go in or just eat the rice at home for a few days
>>
File: to intelligent.jpg (9KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
to intelligent.jpg
9KB, 221x228px
>>35699197
>go to the mall just to walk around and get out of my comfort zone

>some fucking Chad at the Chad Store is standing out in front and handing out things to people walking by

>hide in mall toilet for 40 minutes and then just go home
>>
>>35699385
>>35699384
>>35699371
>you will always be scared to go into a public zone
should we just end it?
>>
File: 7.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>35699371
>that eternal handful of seconds when the cashier hands you your change & tells you to have a nice day, and you're just sweatily fumbling trying to put your wallet away
>>
>>35699371
>have to pay for something
>hands start shaking
>>
I'm glad I dont have these problems.

>Cyborg
>>
>>35699532
>the cashier puts the coins on the paper and start freaking out because you imagine yourself dropping it because the coins are not in a solid surface and you go into total manual existence mode
everytime
>>
>thanksgiving
>Female cousin brings over fit chad two years older working in the medical field
>21, abnormally pale from lack of sunlight/skinny fat with anime wall scrolls and other items in neighboring room
>pretend to take a half hour shit but am just making "busy" noises and pacing in bathroom
>sneak into other room while his back is turned filling his plate and watch TV till they leave and was never seen
>>
>>35699525
You just gotta take incremental baby steps.

I started by walking around on the side opposite of the Chad handing out Chad samples from the Chad store, then eventually I started walking on the same side of the mall but towards the middle of the hall, then I just walked right past him.

If you have a cell phone, it always help to look busy and so you can avoid pretty much all eye contact and small talk.
>>
>>35699249
I just started cutting my own hair and feel a lot more comfortable about it than when I used to get JUSTed by every barber and had to pay them for it
the first time it looked terrible tho, I only did it because I was in a manic episode
>>
>>35699525
I'm not sure if scared but I just don't want to, it fucking sucks, still take walks from time to time because if not I get really ""stressed"
>>
>>35699371
Establishing dominance can be amusing sometimes.
>>
>>35699554
fuck off then
you are not a cyborg you are a failed normie
>>
>>35699661
>>35699249

I haven't cut my hair in like 5 years now.

My parents and older siblings would give me shitty haircuts up until I was like 18 where I the started cutting my own hair in an ironically shitty punk rock way, but then I shaved it off, grew it back out, and only went to an actual barber three times in my life and it was awful all three times.

Letting it grow out was my best decision ever.
>>
>>35699807
why do you like having women hair, what a freak
>>
>>35699821

My hair is longer than most women's.

Long hair on men was common on virtually all cultures on earth at one point or another in their history. It's potentially making a comeback in mainstream culture now with the manbun meme and lon-haired instagram Chads.

The only thing that's annoying is that sometimes people assume I'm a metalhead.
>>
File: 1490127238912.jpg (15KB, 223x223px) Image search: [Google]
1490127238912.jpg
15KB, 223x223px
>finally man'd up and bought some dildos online
>have to go to the post office tomorrow to pick them up

I know they'll be in boxes that should be unmarked but shieettt. I didn't think this all the way through.
>>
>>35699957
>tfw the postmaster found the dildo shipment
>>
>buying something at a store

You realize there is this thing called the internet?
>>
>>35699197
>come back home feeling mentally exhausted
>full of adrenaline and literally shaking from the whole experience
>tfw i only walked 5 minutes to the store and bought some milk
>>
File: Red Pepe.jpg (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Red Pepe.jpg
22KB, 200x200px
>>35699957

>I know they'll be in boxes that should be unmarked

They know, anon. They always know.

You'll get funny stares in there from now on.
>>
>>35699249

>tfw bro ass, no nonsense, no conversation barber I always went to retired.
>no other places in this shitty small town but a succubi infested chain.
>>
File: carl_wisdom.png (59KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
carl_wisdom.png
59KB, 500x358px
>>35699355
Here have a (You) friend i know how you fell about pouring your heart out hoping someone responds so i can have someone to talk to only to get no responses. Also what drugs You taking to function for me its xanax and weed at the moment. Opiates would be my choice if i had i reliable connect.

I have a job i hate and i just do it so i have money for drugs and extra cash, to live like a neet on off days and so parents don't bother me; also 26 and live with the folks. All i want is one person in life i can share my deepest feelings with a female version of me would be nice. Any way hang in their friend hopefully we can make it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.