[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me today >highschool fag >regular school day >lockdown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 3dY2VhW9.jpg (116KB, 1024x1820px) Image search: [Google]
3dY2VhW9.jpg
116KB, 1024x1820px
>be me today
>highschool fag
>regular school day
>lockdown announcements come on
>probably nothing
>turns out someone had a fight in the boys bathroom
>took a pic of his own stab wounds before going in the ambulance (yes that is the pic)
>big commotion on what happened
>football players having a fight and one of them pulled out a knife
>foxnews come an hour later to document the incident
>school lies to the news and says it was only a cut in the hand to keep reputation

now tell me /r9k/ is this chad stupid for taking a snapchat of his knife wound or smart that he showed everyone in the school evidence what really happened?
>>
>>35698577
no I don't see anything stupid about taking a pic of it
>>
he shud be glad hes not mr goldensteins fuck slave lul hopefully The 13 harvested some of his bl00d the retarded nigger. supposing that you're not lying for the lolz.
>>
>>35698744
Is this ironic controlled opposition or actual controlled opposition?
>>
hes not stupid, hes not smart, hes just an everyday impressionable teenager with direct access to a wide audience who wanted to show off his wounds. someone having more friends than you doesnt make them a chad either.

also

>>be me today
>>highschool fag

no one greentexts like this op just say what you have to say and leave it at that
>>
>>35698577
>Call Fox News
>show them this photo
>tell them what really happened
>???
>profit
>>
>>35699368
>tell them what really happened

>what really happened
What really happened this thursday at Augusta high school that led to chris wood's death
>>
>>35698577
in my high school the police read out snapchats of people bullying others at an assembly. im sure if they wanted the picture they could get it.
>>
wut does the four monkeys mean?
>>
File: 1486681752029.jpg (24KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
1486681752029.jpg
24KB, 276x280px
>4channel will be on the news again in a few days
>>
>>35699608
Its the normimoji way of expressing surprise or a secret
>>
Clovis East right?
>>
Why'd you look for it
>>
>>35699737
why try to find my school
>>
>>35700133
I actually live in clovis lol. I graduated from Buchanan last year.
>>
>>35700189
too small of a world
>>
I'm so glad I went to an all white school, I went to a public school for 1 year in 9th grade and I couldn't stand all the blacks and spics, I was never racist before, and my family was not. But that one year made me hate niggers and spics. I genuinely believe that East Asians and Whites should have their own schools, then all lesser races in a separate one.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.