[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play fighting game series >like it, think it's awesome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1454287724709.jpg (157KB, 632x758px) Image search: [Google]
1454287724709.jpg
157KB, 632x758px
>play fighting game series
>like it, think it's awesome
>want to get better at it
>try fighting others
>do nothing but lose, lose and lose some more with no signs of improvement days on end
>even after I feel I found a character I can succeed with I then lose to someone who barely feels threatening at all
>lose a shit ton more with no improvement
>lose interest
>cycle repeats
>>
Just git gud famalam
>>
>>35698303
For fucks sake that meme advice sucks.
>>
>>35698255
what game? anything recent with an active online should have low ranked shitters
>>
I think being good at video games gives you PTSD.

You see guys playing twitch shooters or fighting games and their reaction time is a tiny fraction of yours. It's because they are pumping out cortisol (stress chemicals). Can that be good for you if you're doing it regularly enough to be pro?
>>
you know you're far gone when you don't even have real people to play a video game with, thos online games are mostly for cyborgs
>>
>>35698255
Well you're never going to learn anything just by losing a lot
Find out why you're losing and get better at the game
>>
>>35698255
What jugos guy?
>>
File: bb hood.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bb hood.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
>>35698673
Currently Darkstalkers 3.

Pic related is my main, I got Jedah and Demitri on the side though.
>>
File: 1489478089869.jpg (38KB, 1080x814px) Image search: [Google]
1489478089869.jpg
38KB, 1080x814px
>Buy a new multiplayer game
>Have fun with it even though I suck
>Get better at it with time
>It comes to the point where I absolutely destroy everyone without any difficulty, people accuse me of cheating etc.
>But the better I get the more autistic I get so other person stopping me in the middle of combo in fighting games or killing me in FPS even if I already killed at least 10 people makes me mad as fuck and I ragequit instantly
I'm currently playing Titanfall 2, I reached the point where I can achieve 30 kills with 0 deaths using Mastiff but I quit 90% of matches due to ragequits.
I just want to enjoy vidya.
>>
My heart always starts beating hard and I get shakes really bad whenever I play online
>>
>>35699210
>he gets really fucking amazingly good at a video game series
>complains about it
What the fuck is your problem asshole? I could kill to get some actual fucking skills at vidya.
>>
File: 1488075074638.gif (404KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1488075074638.gif
404KB, 342x342px
>>35698745
Reason why I stopped playing csgo. My mind couldn't take it, all those hours and dealing with bullshit. I solo queued to LE, and gave up. Le/lem/global is a fucking joke, don't fall for the git gud meme.
>>
>>35699246
I'm worse than him, I get so good at a game that I get bored and quit when I feel there is no more to be gained. It's all about the challenge with me.
>>
>>35699401
Fuck you, you need to appreciate your own damn skills, there are people out there who do nothing but lose until the end of time.

t. Eternal loser except for at SSF4 I wasn't such a jobber in that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.