[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really scared of dying alone and unloved. I get this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
I'm really scared of dying alone and unloved. I get this really awful feeling at the pit of my stomach whenever I realize that I'm going to die and fade into nothingness. Dying itself doesn't scare me, but being alone and unloved until then frightens the hell out of me.
>>
the rot. the rot. the rotting. flesh.
>>
>>35697985
We all die alone, Anon. You won't care when you're dead.
>>
>>35697985
and yet that very fear seeps into your behavior giving off tells of thirst and desperation thus making your lonely life and death a certainty.
>>
>>35697985
yeah there's a reason for that
>>
I'm not afraid of dying alone, but knowing that no one will know that I died until my corpse starts to smell makes me sad.
>>
>>35697985
everyone is going to forget about you in a 100 years anyway even if you had kids
>>
>>35697985
I feel the same. Nothing frightens me more than the idea that I will die alone, that no one will care, and that no one will remember me after my death.
I work in hospital and saw old lonely people, who never had a family, die like this. I think there's nothing more sad.
>>
As someone with a girlfriend and a few stable social contacts - it doesn't change a thing.
You'll always die alone. Because dying is the worst part of dying. Nothing comes close to this singularity of despair.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.