[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6T 7kgkVw4s >Their chan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6T7kgkVw4s

>Their channel is "the normies"
>Actually a bunch of fucking normies
>"aayy yea i never watched this show but its cool as shit its really sad ppl saying like only diehard fans should watch it"
>>
>>35697961
It's funny, they changed their name to "the normies" after a bunch of autists from /got/ found them and started spamming their comments section.

Rana or whatever her name is is qt as fuck tho ngl pham
>>
>They get to the temple in the episode
>"what is this le water temple???"
>"i hated that temple XDD"
>>
>>35697961
shit like this is so dumb why are you even aware of it's existence
>>
>>35698254
Because my mom wouldn't watch new samurai jack with me so I was looking for reactions so I could feel like I was watching it with friends
>>
>>35698384
do you actually watch these kind of things? I'm honestly curious
>>
>>35698384
did you ask your mum to watch it with you? what did she say...?
>>
>>35698405
Sometimes when I feel like I'd want to watch something with friends or if something happened in an episode where I'd like to see other peoples' reactions
>>
>>35698454
Yes. She just said "no"
>>
>>35698486
did she say why? do you often ask your mum to watch stuff with you?
>>
>>35698507
Not really, I guess she's just tired from work or didn't want to. We used to watch a show every once in a while like a year ago, and we would watch stuff all the time when I was little.
>>
>>35698466
ok then stop it, it's so stupid no one looks like that when they watch something, and especially don't bring it here
>>
Hey OP want to be friends?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.