[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you've become a "regular" at subway, dominos,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0409.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.png
7KB, 205x246px
>tfw you've become a "regular" at subway, dominos, and McDonald's after going to those places several times a week each
>try to space out your visits so the staff don't think you're TOO weird.

Anyone know this feel
>>
>>35697142
If you're nice, the staff tends to enjoy when you come in.
t. a McWagie
>>
File: 1482204592645.jpg (126KB, 960x944px) Image search: [Google]
1482204592645.jpg
126KB, 960x944px
>>35697142
they usually don't see your face if you just go through the drive through...
>>
>>35698484
But then I can't get free refills on my drink
>>
I do anon, I do. :o(

Most the staff is very friendly to me though. It's just embarrassing I'm always alone and it's obvious I have no friends.
>>
File: 1472670053446.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1472670053446.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>>35697142
Are you in a city? I've been using UberEats and Postmate and that type of shit a lot. You just walk outside and get your food, and it's always a different driver.
>>
>>35698188

I'm just your typical awkward robot. I try not to be demanding
>>
>>35698571

I always drive to the restaurant instead of delivery in order to save money. Delivering a pizza costs like 2x as much
>>
>>35697142
I'm a regular at a local diner. I think it's nice?

>go to local diner every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday
>They know your usual and have it ready at a table
>usual Waitress is a nice qt and the owner sometimes chats with you

Don't be a regular at shitfood places like fast food joints.
>>
>>35697142
I end up going every week since I work across the street
Its nice just asking for the usual and having someone know exactly what to put
>>
>>35698636
They probably think diners are more expensive. Fast food is expensive as shit now though, a lot of times can go to a diner and just watch what you order and be around the same. I guess the tip really gets you though
>>
>>35697142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzDFNj4Y-Q8

literally taking the "they recognize me at taco bell" meme from https://twitter.com/csydelko
>>
>>35698703

I can go to dominos and get a large 3 topping for 7.99, keeps me full for the entire afternoon
>>
>>35697142
the staff dont give a fuck.

the only people that fast food staff hate are rude people that yell at them or complain. a passive, reserved autist coming in regularly wouldnt bother them even slightly, in fact it would be a pleasant interaction compared to the aggressive morons they have to deal with.

i guarantee that the only people that rub staff the wrong way and the people that get made fun of in breakrooms are rude, selfish or entitled people (typically baby boomers)
>>
>>35698703
Support local businesses. I treat eating at as, well a treat. Why not go to a local diner with a nice qt staff instead of a fast food joint staffed by illegals and annoying teenagers? Sure it may be a little more if you gorge yourself, but if you eat a regular meal with water and leave a decent tip, it's about the same.
>>
>>35698788
I'm sure you find deals like that, but that's just cheese and bread. And for anything like >>35698293 you end up paying even more than a diner - and for worse food.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.