[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont white guys just admit how much they love white girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_2674.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2674.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
Why dont white guys just admit how much they love white girls? Instead of pretending like they don't care... the fact that it bothers you to see them with black guys means that you care and that's charming. I just feel like no one is humble enough to admit it.
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (69KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
69KB, 501x585px
>>35696879
i love me a good cuck thread
>>
File: 314525-lexi-belle.jpg (63KB, 610x381px) Image search: [Google]
314525-lexi-belle.jpg
63KB, 610x381px
confess to me, whiteys.
>>
They probably did a long time ago but you just laughed and kept doing it.

Now you're like "let's be serious nao!" But they confessed and moved on a while ago.
>>
>>35697860
>you will never have a gf as qt as lexi belle
>>
>>35697860
She looks like a slutty Naomi Watts.
>>
>>35696879
I prefer girls with caucasian features but a darker aesthetic.

I guess technically some "white" girls fit this phenotype, like Spanish or Portuguese girls, but generally Middle Eastern and Indian girls are who I find most attractive.

Germanic and Nordic women are very cold and self centered and their looks are bland and generic, massively overhyped.
>>
>>35698147

Don't forget short, you like em short.
>>
I really fucking hate it when im outside and see some non white guy saying they think some white girl who just walked by is hot, want to fucking murder them desu
>>
Just be plain spoken.
>>
>>35696879
>Why dont white guys just admit how much they love white girls?
since when dont white guys like white women?
>>
>>35698229

I actually feel the same way. Does this feeling stop once I get a girlfriend?

>>35698311

Maybe you don't browse this board enough.
>>
>>35698434
I've never had a gf so I dont know, but I dont think that feeling would stop if I had a gf, its not so much I get mad because said girl is meant to be for me cus she's white, but because I dont like the idea of white women in general dating non whites
>>
>>35696879
i like black puss puss, your roastie ass vagina cannot compare to my syrian virgin pussy imported by muhammed in honour of having become a muslim, soon i shall have a harem of pure muslim girls
>>
>>35698311
>since when dont white guys like white women?
I don't. Visually, I find 80% of white women rather unattractive and plain. Emotionally, they're very 'Western', as in they're interested in fulfilling their own desires first and foremost. There's nothing wrong with that necessarily, but it's not the kind of person I want a relationship with.
>>
>>35698434
>Maybe you don't browse this board enough.
>impling these betas with yellow fever are a representation of reality
>>
I am a Saudi Arabian prince looking for white boiis to add to my harem, are any of you whtie virgin boiis interested?
>>
This is why.

https://m.xhamster.com/movies/7412572/amazing.html#
>>
Black anon here. You guys go any questions are ya just going to race bait?
>>
>>35698648
is your name ahmed?
How much white puss puss do you get per day?
>>
>>35696879
White men love white women.
It's their attitude we hate.
They're too ambitious. They want the world.
They want children and a job and the perfect man.
They've replaced is all together.
What can a man bring to the table that women hasn't replaced?
>>
>>35698662
>is your name ahmed?
No.
>How much white puss puss do you get per day?
None seeing how I have not had sex in like 9ish years.
>>
>>35698668
>They want children and a job and the perfect man.

Remove children from that and your right, most white girls I know only have kids cus they got fucked by Chad one night and didnt want to have an abortion, most dont want kids at all
>>
>>35696879
White women have fucked up priorities.

A lot of what they consider good or necessary in a guy, are shunned elsewhere.
>>
>>35698487

As an Asian guy, I feel the same pain when I see Asian girls dating a non Asian. It hurts less if she's not cute though.

>>35698576

I use to spend a lot of time online, so I believed every word and fell for the majority of white guys have yellow fever meme. Luckily, I walked outside again, and felt at ease. It was just losers and weebs trying to force something that wasn't true.

I respect people in general more when they date within their race.
>>
File: 1489994358899.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489994358899.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>35696879
I'm too intelligent and highly evolved to be concerned with females
>>
>>35698700

Just curious, does it suck having the stereotype that you have a monster cock, if you aren't as hung? I would think people expect so much from you, that you end up disappointing even if you are normal.
>>
File: 1489769961129.jpg (16KB, 226x193px) Image search: [Google]
1489769961129.jpg
16KB, 226x193px
>>35698852
This, I feel for Asians especially since they're short by default.
But I get especially mad when Asian chad takes the qt white girl.
>>
>>35699094
When I was younger it kind of sucked but now I just don't care. Plus I have a above avg dick so there is that.
>>
>>35698852
>I feel the same pain when I see Asian girls dating a non Asian

White / any other race will always produce non-white children. Asian + White will just result in a slightly diluted Asian.
>>
File: kek.jpg (31KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
31KB, 960x639px
>>35696879
i mean ya i like white girls and it does upset me to see white girls getting blacked but it is mainly online irl i very seldom see it.

also apparently ever race of guys dont like their girls getting blacked this muslim rapper wrote a song about it -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMexql9UONc

also asians getting fucking pissed when they see it.

i personally like jewish girls and i'm a german this one is ideal its just taboo i guess.
>>
No I have a white girlfriend she's was very moderate when I met her but I basically turned her into a cock crazed banshee. She takes bbc weekly now for me nothing better then watching her get fucked by a 10" black cock. I think its the contrast of the skin or something.

I just hate that cuckold became a meme because as a literal cuckold it makes me feel guilty about a fetish i wouldn't have otherwise cared about. Can we just quit cuck meming?
>>
>>35700089
Stop baiting ya bundle of sticks.
>>
>>35700121
what makes you think im meming?
>>
>>35696879
i don't actively care about racemixing since nobody can (nor really has the right) to stop it.

on that note, i think it's better to marry within the same race to preserve culture and shit. Meh.
>>
>>35700153
Cuz you're a big old dummy and stuff like this get posted daily.
>>
>>35700159
thats what you think but when nano bots that are not visible to the naked eye with infrared and equipped with bioweapon sterilization unit we'll see hte nigger gene dissapear and i wont even have to kill them :) do what hitler failed to do with no violence.
>>
Asian and white men use the blacks are masculine meme to make fun of black women but then when the tables are turned they can't handle the bantz
>>
File: d9914601f28dae9e144b6439f9c0d555.jpg (459KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d9914601f28dae9e144b6439f9c0d555.jpg
459KB, 1000x1000px
>No I have a white girlfriend she's was very moderate when I met her but I basically turned her into a cock crazed banshee. She takes bbc weekly now for me nothing better then watching her get fucked by a 10" black cock. I think its the contrast of the skin or something.
>>
File: Lacie_9.jpg (24KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Lacie_9.jpg
24KB, 350x350px
It's okay white boys. I was just joking. I never liked niggers. I just wanted you to tell me you love me.
>>
>>35701931
jk you're genetically inferior and will bear me malformed children. whites will go extinct and they'll deserve it.
>>
File: lacie.jpg (67KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
lacie.jpg
67KB, 640x400px
>>35702227

Actually, I will make both you White Boys and Black Boys happy. Mix Black and White together and you get Brown. Time to go fuck Mexican men.

QUE RICO!!! HIS CHURRO ES MUY CALIENTE.
>>
>>35696879

It only bothers people that live on the internet. I have only seen good looking white girls with black guys like twice. Most white girls are just as racist as white guys. I've had girlfriends that are disgusted with me for having hooked up with half black girls in the past.
>>
>>35703273

Same with Asians. When I'm online, some crazy weeb will always be saying how all Asian girls prefer White guys. Then when I see them in real life, it's always some failure white boy with an asian girl that none of the asian guys wanted.
>>
>>35696879
I am white but I accept my genetic inferiority.
>>
>>35696879
I'll admit it kind of bothers e but so far I haven't seen a girl who I would date or want to have sex with, with a black guy and naturally miscegenation is a fear most people have, I don't see whats wrong with that
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.