[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for anons... does it feel pleasureful to touch your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0408.jpg (58KB, 597x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.jpg
58KB, 597x662px
Question for anons... does it feel pleasureful to touch your glans? I had phimosis and couldn't fully retract until a few months ago, and touching my glans with my finger does NOT feel good at all, it actually feels painful.

I'm starting to try to desensitize it by running the streams of water over it in the shower but I don't know if I should be expecting it to feel good at a certain point. Right now the only way for me to orgasm is by touching my foreskin, which I've read has the most nerve endings in it. Touching my glans does NOTHING for me.

I just want to know, how weird is this?
>>
Uncut here. The ridge of the glans where it meets the shaft is the most pleasurable part of the dick for me
>>
>>35696877
its too sensitive to touch constantly, even on a circumcised man, where the glans is less sensitive from constant rubbing, you still cant touch it much while you're fapping. if you do its almost always for edging
>>
Glans should be pretty sensitive and feel good. It is a byproduct of your phimosis, I hear it is pretty common as well. Good luck friend, sucks you had a defective weiner.
>>
>>35696877
Well at least you cured yourself out of it, I still cant retract my foreskin when Im erect.
Touching it hurts me too, so I guess this is normal for phimosis. Not that it really bothers me since I dont have any sex and can just masturbate through the foreskin.
>>
>>35696963

Thanks. I'm a retard for never even trying to pull it back until I was 19. It wasn't too severe and could probably have been prevented if I cared for my dick like I was supposed to.
>>
>>35696877
Ex-Phimosisfag who cured himself.

At first it's going to be unbearable touching your glans or the tip of your penis in general: the nerve endings are far too sensitive and unused to the sensation. There are ways to gradually overcome this.

The most obvious and effective method is sex. A girl's mouth especially is perfect for gradually desensitising the nerve endings without the sensation becoming too much to stomach. There'll still be a counterplay of discomfort and pleasure for the first few times but, eventually, you'll dull the nerve endings a bit and you should be much better for it.

The other solution is to get a cup of hot water, let it cool for a bit and then dip your exposed head in it for a while.

MAKE SURE THE WATER IS WARM, NOT HOT, WHEN YOU DIP IT IN.

It's not a mistake I've made myself, but I can't imagine it'll be enjoyable for someone with a newly exposed head.

During masturbation sessions, try to constantly pull the skin over the head to both loosen the skin up and further dull those nerve endings. At the end of every session, try taking your free hand and softly working the head with a grip. Not only will the orgasm be incredible, but it'll go a little ways to making you less sensitive.

Good luck, anon! If you can make the most of it, having a phimosis cock only means sex is going to feel UNBELIEVABLE when you get some.
>>
File: 1458543843254.jpg (246KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458543843254.jpg
246KB, 850x1200px
>>35696877
Touching the tip for me causes extreme pain and can physically make me cringe, I buy lubricated condoms and jack off in them since touching my actual penis is physically painful. It also sucks that I'm only 3.7ish inches and have nothing to play with so I basically have to use a condom
>>
>>35696877
How is phimosis a thing? Like do you guys not masturbate as teenagers? I used to have this but fapping everyday since age 13 cured it and now it takes me way too long to cum from sex at age 26 kek
>>
>>35696877
I have literally the same issue, I masturbate with my foreskin because my tip is sensitive, was never taught how to wash it,

what I do is squat in my bath and press the shower head against my closed dick so the bellend isn't touching the shower head but the foreskin opening is and it fills your foreskin up with water which stretches is overtime.

To desensitise the glans put it under the running warm (not hot or cold) tap everyday until you can touch it then begin touching it in the water then out the water then randomly during the day
>>
File: 1489354361335.jpg (61KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1489354361335.jpg
61KB, 400x386px
>>35697108
Too stupid to try to pull back the skin further. Also I guess I have extra skin. I don't fucking know the cause but I realised too late the symptoms and now bitterly jealous of successful stretching stories.
>>
>>35697108

I started masturbating by humping the floor with a limp noodle. It later led me to not being able to cum using the normal method (or sex for that matter) until I did nofap for 6 weeks. Don't be stupid, kids.
>>
>>35696877
I'm cut, it only feels good if I get it lubed up and rub the underside of it like a clit

It's pretty humiliating
>>
>>35697108
As a guy who had phimosis until 20, fapping isn't difficult with it at all, just different. Instead of pulling the foreskin down to the shaft I would start by pulling the shaft skin up to the head. This is the same way many cut guys jerk off without lube.

When you grow up with a tight foreskin in a society that refuses to talk about natural dicks and genital hygiene, you never even think that something's wrong with your dick until you come across some dick info online
>>
>>35696877
My glans used to be really sensitive when I was a kid and I first pulled it back, since it had essentially never been touched. But years of excessive masturbation have cured that.

I have a problem
>>
>>35696877
>does it feel pleasureful to touch your glans
Not really. Most of the pleasure comes from the inner foreskin and ridged band. The glans is mostly just sensitive. Although yeah, it gets a lot less sensitive with exposure to touch. I could barely touch it when I was a kid and now I can let it get blasted by high pressure water when cleaning in the shower and it's not uncomfortable
>>
>>35696877
I currently have phimosis and if I retract as much as I can and rub the exposed section of my glans with a cotton swap it's very sensitive and hurts, so that much is normal. The fact it's been a few months and the sensitivity hasn't gone away is strange though. Has the sensitivity changed at all?
>>
File: 1451535069819.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1451535069819.png
9KB, 205x246px
>>35696877
Better than fucking being circumcised
>>
>tfw you're uncut but you desensitised yourself at a young age by touching it until it didn't hurt
>>
>>35697030
This is what circumcision is for.
>>
File: 1473783888946.png (347KB, 628x719px) Image search: [Google]
1473783888946.png
347KB, 628x719px
>start to think my life isn't so bad
>remember that I have bad phimosis
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
File: penor5.jpg (2MB, 2144x3040px) Image search: [Google]
penor5.jpg
2MB, 2144x3040px
My glans doesn't have a whole lot of feeling.
>>
>>35698393
No, circumcision is to appease the Jew gods and keep profiting industries. Stretching and steroid creams are for phimosis
>>
File: 1479252938958.jpg (2MB, 2448x2992px) Image search: [Google]
1479252938958.jpg
2MB, 2448x2992px
>>35696877
You need to sand that shit down. Look at my cock for instance. Girls dont want some silky smooth cock. They want texture, variety, and uniqueness. I feel bad for you uncut fags. You'll never hear a woman growl like a tiger as soon as you enter her mudhut.
>>
>>35697108
You can also get it if you harm your foreskin causing scarred tissue which in turn tightens it.
>>
>>35698485
>Girls dont want some silky smooth cock
>he thinks girls wants a cock resmbling sand paper
>>
>>35698485
>>35698404
Can you stop posting your caviar dick already? I'm sure we've all seen it at least 10 times by now
>>
>>35698527
It isn't so much sandpaper as a fissured tongue, see >>35698404
>>
>tfw balanitis
it won't go away on its own
do i see a doctor?
>>
>>35697274
This

Oregano on pizza with napkins and dominoes
>>
>>35698563
Yes, see a doctor, you need medicine to fix that shit. Why would you even have to ask?
>>
I wish the jews didnt mutilate me when I was born
>>
>>35700050
You should be thankful goy, now your penis isn't disgusting
>>
File: gun.jpg (44KB, 720x663px) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
44KB, 720x663px
I enjoy touching my glans but I'm cut so I guess that's why.
>>
File: 1474400290759s.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1474400290759s.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>35696877

>Touch glans

>No feeling because mutilated cut dick
>>
>Tfw finally pulled the skin back all the way comfortably
>Tfw touching the frenulum

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG
>>
File: 1489373417674.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489373417674.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>uncomfortable pulling the foreskin back much because my dickhead is really dry and foreskin doesn't glide smoothly
Anyone else know this feel? What should I do? Moisturise it or something?
>>
>>35696877

masturbation for me is almost 100% me rubbing the head of my dick. I'm cut though.
>>
>>35700820

you might need to drink more water, and yes moisturize it if that'll help.
>>
>>35700888
I drink a whole lot of water, but maybe I should give more a go. I think a problem might be that I don't really seem to leak pre? Sometimes a little bit of pre comes out and it makes things way more smooth, but that's a rarity.
>>
>tfw my penis head has bruises on it
Did I jack it too hard bros? Is it fixable?
>>
>>35702000
Quit beating up your poor dingus
>>
>>35696877
Same thing happened to me when I was finally able to pull it back, once it gets desensitised more the pain will turn into intense pleasure. Then it will get desensitised a bit more and it won't be as pleasurable, enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
how do i re-sensitize my dick?

what can i do beyond not fapping and not touching it?
>>
>>35703502
Only intense horniness will cure you're desensitized cock. Start your nofap today
>>
>>35703502
Walk around pulled back all day.
>>
>>35696877
It never goes away. I've had sex thousands of times and being jerked off or blown with my forskin back is hell.

Sex doesn't hurt anymore, but it took away.
>>
>>35702000
What did the Divine Amphibian mean by this?
>>
my foreskin was jewed
i probably dont feel a fraction of what you feel..
>>
>>35696877
gr8 b8 m8. I r8 8/8

Blox
>>
How do you fucking cure this shit?

I'm almost 20 and I've had phimosis for what feels like forever. I'm going to a urologist as soon as ends, but I have to ask anyway - am I going to have to get cut, or can I scrape by with cremes?

I don't have any basis for comparison but it seems like it's pretty severe.
>>
>>35704499
As soon as my college semester ends*
>>
If you haven't started retracting until recently then your glans is going to be extremely sensitive. Overstimulation is a thing, over time it'll get desensitized by itself as long as you keep retracting when you pee and stuff but if you wanna speed it up just touch it while showering or something, only way for it to get used to contact is with contact
>>
>>35703914
What about that is bait to you? He's not even posting anything inflammatory or all that unusual.

>>35704499
Be careful if you're American, most doctors here will want to circumcise you right away no matter what. Anyway, it's always fixable with creams and stretching. It just depends on if you'll be diligent and do the work. The worst kind of phimosis is pinhole phimosis - check out this guy's blog detailing how he fixed it (long read, but worth it if you're in a similar situation):
https://phimosisjourney.wordpress.com/pictures/
>>
>>35703575
That is probably the opposite of what you'd want to do
>>
I'm mostly circumcised... I've started rolling my dick back up into my skin and taping it shut. I stuck a catheter tube in there so I could still pee. Is this almost as good as having foreskin? will I regain sensitivity?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.