[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep desiring some spiritual revelation to make life feel meaningful,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1391910990086-2.png (660KB, 652x577px) Image search: [Google]
1391910990086-2.png
660KB, 652x577px
I keep desiring some spiritual revelation to make life feel meaningful, but all I get is silence.

Is there a spiritual dimension at all?

Is it all just lies?
>>
>>35696714
>>>/x/
They have the answers you need
>>
try some psychedelics
>>
>>35696714
>Is there a spiritual dimension at all?
No. All spirituality is complete bullshit. It's nothing but a survival strategy for stupid people to feel like their lives have some sort of meaning. Your life is meaningless and when you die you just cease to exist and nothing in your life amounted to nothing. Literally everything is pointless.
>>
>>35697013
In which case, I lose nothing by experimenting with the spiritual, if only to discover for myself that it's bullshit.
>>
>>35696714
>but all I get

When someone pulls you out of the way of oncoming traffic when you're not paying attention, you don't get sad because of what you think. You get a visceral feeling and a silent head. When your beloved parents die, it's not your conceptualization of their death that makes you sad. You'll find your head being very silent.

Also, significance and meaning are self-made and arbitrary. Fuck the free world and fuck capitalism.
>>
people wouldnt sleep dream if they didnt desire a closer connection with the unknown higher existences.
>>
>>35697223
That's complete nonsense. It's to organize your thoughts and run simulations with your mind and is caused by psychedelic drugs.
>>
>>35697284
now thats complete nonsense. denying the spiritual is denying the entire point of communicating at all. if you think youll get the same tired responses from the 'material' 'predictable' world you wouldnt ponder or be curious at all.
>>
>>35697339
That's some retarded shit, anon. The point of communication with other members of the species is to mutually increase each other's chance of survival. I don't know where you got those stupid hippy bullshit ideas from, but I don't think they are consistent with reality.
>>
>>35697470
>he believes this is base reality.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.