[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 weeks ago >start talking to qt girl in one of my classes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5614.jpg (227KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5614.jpg
227KB, 640x640px
>3 weeks ago
>start talking to qt girl in one of my classes
>work up the courage to ask her out a few days ago
>tells me that she has a bf, but would love to stay friends and hates when guys stop talking to her when she tells them that
>this is why she didn't tell me
>yesterday
>asks me to go hiking with her and some friends
>say yes because I have literally no friends and some social interaction will do me good, I think
>completely aware that I'm in what some would call "friend zone" and not even going to try dating her but hoping that she'll open the door to other girls for me

Thoughts, robots? I'm pretty excited desu, but my hopes aren't high at all. Maybe she'll help me meet a gf!
>>
>>35696308
As long as you don't go full on sperg over a single girl like the qt in your greentext, you should be good. Be open to the possibilities but don't give yourself a reason to be disappointed.
>>
>because I literally have no friends
>completely aware that I'm in what some would call "friend zone"

Well I mean that seems like a win regardless of people's opinions of the friend zone.
>>
>tfw went through this freshman and sophomore year
>tfw got into red pill 6 months after (mind you it was in 2012 when it wasn't infowars tier bullshit)
>got bitter, treated her like shit, hooked up with her friends just to make her jealous.

I'd say go for it, treat her like shit once you have leverage. girls turn on each other when there's a guy involved way faster than guys do when there's a girl around.
>>
Call me insane, but there's really nothing wrong with being friends with her.

Besides, she might hook you up with her fat friends or be a decent wingman.
>>
>>35696308
This is actually a good idea. The reason I can't meet girls, besides the fact I'm autistic, is because I don't have a social circle, and I think this is at the heart of robots problems.
>>
>>35696374
I'm getting better Anon. I'm slowly becoming a normalfag and it's making me happy
>>35696404
That's what I'm thinking, if anything I'll meet some new friends or possible friends. New friends could in turn lead to more serious things
>>35696446
>treat her like shit
Why though, I don't treat anyone like shit even if I dislike them
>>
>>35696534
work on yourself anon. Look forward to the day where we REEE you out of here and you throw a party at your home to celebrate that new episode of your life.
We all gonna make it bro
>>
>>35696308
>Maybe she'll help me meet a gf!
I see the delusion is extremely strong within you. You can't even call yourself beta. You omega little bitch.
>>
>>35696884
Thanks, Anon. I actually just started working out again a week ago so I can put on some weight. I'm sick of being a Lanklet. I really hope I can actually leave one day
>>
>>35696958
Remember to eat and sleep well, these two are very important. Now it's only a matter of perseverance, I wish you most of luck
>>
You need to totally write off the girl you asked out, it'll be really creepy if you continue to pursue her, take it in stride.

Sounds good though, I'd love it if a girl invited me for something like that. Just the confidence building would be worth my time.
>>
>>35696308
Dude, you sound like you've got your head screwed on.
Don't mope about being in the friendzone... you've got a good chance here to meet other chicks here.
Go and have fun.
>>
>>35696308
Dude go hang out. Be friendly and meet her friends. Play it cool and do not fucking hit on her. She's not interested. But she might have cute friends. Ya feel?
>>
>>35697460
Yeah, I have no intention to ever ask her again or even bring it up. Thanks for the advice though
>>
>>35696308
You are doing it right OP. Yea it sucks but this is how it is when you arent super successfull/rich. You have to orbit girls, wait for them to be single or get with their friends. You seem like a level headed dude. Just be a gentleman and it will come. They will eventually go out of their way to hook you up with a friend.
>>
>>35696308
You should go. You did a good job and all, but if you manage to not screw this up you are a normie and need to leave this board.
>>
>>35696308
What are you getting out of this "friendship" that you can't find anywhere else? If I were you I'd leave. Give women nothing and take from them anything. If you're not getting anything of equal reciprocity, it would be wise to spend your valuable time elsewhere.
>>
>>35698106
Mate, I haven't been out with friends or had a serious, close friend in 10 years. I'm taking what I can get
>>
>>35696308
If you're using her for other girls nothing wrong with that situation at all. Just don't ever buy her shit or let her take advantage of you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.