[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She just... tried really hard to fit in but you all called

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: veronica.jpg (150KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
veronica.jpg
150KB, 960x1280px
She just... tried really hard to fit in but you all called her a racist!
>>
>>35695888
If this is supposed to be Bavarian, then I am offended as a Bavarian. Not because it's insulting, but because Bavarians are shit and should not emulated.
>>
Evalion?
Poor mentally unstable girl.

>tfw you'll never shove a tampon in her tampon chute and put a bowling pin up her butt and pat her on the head while you tell her everything is going to be okay.
>>
>>35695888

She's just another white nationalist nazi natsoc whatever whore that fooled betas on the internet.

I've chatted with them 1-on-1 before. They ALL are sluts and they ALL believe in what feminism stands for even if they might not admit it. Or they say they just don't like the "3rd wave".

You're better off going for women that don't virtue signal and sperg out 24/7.
>>
I seen the screen caps of her chat logs she cheated on her bf.
She's as degenerate as the SJW's only she virtue signals to the 20 somethings's of the far right.

I feel bad for her though.
>>
>>35697624
So do I, she also got targetted by that jew who kept sending her pictures of her house saying he was gunna find her IRL and shit, she's a nice girl but she has so much going on that it would be hard for people to connect with her for fear of being targetted for association
>>
>>35697624

I don't understand why 4chan has such a hard time understanding that these women are cunts. People also don't believe me when I tell them I went on investigations of my own, talking to these women in detail to talk to them and try to understand them. I talked to some from this website and I added some off white nationalist sites.

But perhaps the more tragic thing here is that young men so easily fall into their trap.
>>
>>35697689
Tell us what they said anon

storytime
>>
>>35697708

I've done that 2 times before on here, autists criticized my greentexting skills and then numerous people denied everything I said.

Like I said here >>35697425, they all are sluts and they have no actual issues with feminism. They parrot talking points off of any white nationalist blog or site or whatever they follow. Press them hard enough on the topic of degeneracy or how women have it better than men and they get angry very fast and they start saying things like virgin, neckbeard, fedora, etc worse than feminists do. Feminists are nicer than white nationalist whore women.
>>
>>35697842
Even if Evalion doesnt truly believe all that stuff, me finding her made me woke and now I fully realise whats going on in the world, I can thank her for that
>>
>>35697920

They regurgitate what they read elsewhere. All those women do that.

They also know very well that men are expected to worship them and then eventually be a beta cuck for them when Chad leaves the scene. They are VERY bitter yet vengeful about this fact. They absolutely do not want to even think about the possibility that their beta providers may never come for them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.