[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How difficult would it be to keep a woman in a room, hypothetically?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

How difficult would it be to keep a woman in a room, hypothetically?

Do you think she'd grow to love me with time?
>>
>>35695329
>thats a boy
hmm
>>
>egg shells on a string

why? is this a white people thing?
>>
>>35695427

She gave birth by mistake. You could avoid it by buying birth control over the internet.
>>
>>35695329
Are you talking about making her develop stocholms syndrome?
>>
>>35695980

How long would you have to keep her in there before she got developed feels for you?
>>
>>35696133
Years, probably. You would have to break her psyche. Try sensory deprivation and drugs.
>>
>>35695329

I think it'd be pretty easy, you know, because of the implication.
>>
>>35695772

no, it isn't. It's only a thing in that picture.
>>
File: 1489942279127.png (271KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489942279127.png
271KB, 800x800px
>>35695329
Well simple

>live far in the countryside
>have a few old buildings
>one of them is actualy a secured prison
>don't be a creep to the neighbour
>>
>>35696578

I'm told I'm good looking and generally likeable. I don't think the neighbours would suspect. I could just find a pretty girl and ask for help looking for my dog or something.
>>
File: 45757.png (209KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
45757.png
209KB, 800x800px
>>35696768
Or just stay on the look-out for a girl running. Sometimes one decide to go for a run and might go a little too far on the country side all by herself.
>>
When I was in highschool I loved writing. And I was fascinated by the Fritzl case. So I started writing a "novel" loosely based on it (man kidnapped girl and locked her in the house-basement/rape dungeon for 24 years).
I had no friends but one of the teachers took interest in what I so eagerly wrote during my classes. When I told him the story he was really pissed, said it was sickening and shit. I was sent to the principal's office. They made me get rid of it, or at least cease my writing.
I wish I still had those pages. To see what I could take from it...
Long term captivity is still an obscure fascination of mine. Not that I would ever do it,but I find it irresistibly vicious. Like a serial killer whose tales at same time frighten and amaze you...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.