[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is so terrible about white women? I'm black but most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: mollyquinn.jpg (86KB, 600x684px) Image search: [Google]
mollyquinn.jpg
86KB, 600x684px
What is so terrible about white women? I'm black but most white women I meet are nice and friendly. Why do they get so much shit on 4chan?
>>
Evil always hides its true face
>>
They behave like men (yelling, swearing, easily angered, etc.) and only want to fuck rich black guys.
>>
they are stupid welfare leeches who pretend to care about other people and what type of clothes theyre wearing.
>>
they age horribly because they know nothing about moisturizer
>>
>>35695354
>>yelling, swearing, easily angered,
Sound like most black women.
>>
>>35695214
They are being submissive to you because they want to be dominated by you. They masturbate to thoughts of black men grabbing them and ducking them in the Bush. The nigger screams in monkey babble as he shoved his penis ib before one last ape screech.
>>
>>35695448
>>35695354
"UMMMMMMMM THAT SIGN OVER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORE SAYS 70% OFF CLEARANCE WHY IS THIS FULL PRICED ITEM THAT IS NOT ON SALE NOT 70% OFF?????? WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID? CAN I GET SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY HELP ME? CAN I SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER?"
>>
When the hell has /r9k/ and 4chan in general ever hated white women?

Anyway, I like them, but as a black man, they never take a huge interest in me and they also age terribly past 30, unless they don't have any kids or only have like, one or two and routinely work out.

White feet are best feet though. I love them.
>>
>>35695517
Also white Stacies are literally the fucking devil. Easily worse than their black/Hispanic/Asian counterparts, but cuter so they get away with more bullshit most of the time.
>>
>>35695517
>when has r9k hated men.
fucking new reddit fag.
>>
>>35695214
>most white women I meet are nice and friendly

Because you are black. If you were some white beta they would either ignore you or treat you like shit.
>>
>>35695214
Who is this semen demon
original name
>>
>>35695505
>retail made me racist
>>
>>35695517
>When the hell has /r9k/ and 4chan in general ever hated white women?
are you a newcomer? in this case, welcome to 4chan, and now leave, faggot.
>>
>>35695214
>What is so terrible about white women?
generally spoiled and have major entitlement/princess complexes
>>
>>35695505
Sounds like my bitchy overly entitled grandmother who is white
>>
>>35695585
>shoplifters are either white or black
>white people are bitchy and get mad if you don't greet them and thank them in the first 10 seconds of walking in
>white people can't read signs
>black people are intimidatingly friendly and outgoing
>Filipino moms always yell at you and sound angry
>Indians and flips are the cheapest people
Other than the flips, I've come to appreciate my foreign born customers.
Retail has made me racist in the weirdest way
>>
>>35695214

They are super nice. The only reason they get hate on /r9k/ is because robots feel resentment towards what they wanted but couldn't get. They blame stuff like Chad and BBC.
>>
>>35695733
>just now realizing everyone is an individual with different magnitudes of the same traits and a body is just a vessel for the mind that comes in different shapes, sizes, and colors

Well I'm glad you finally woke up.
>>
>>35695733
>white people are bitchy and get mad if you don't greet them and thank them in the first 10 seconds of walking in
I get bitchy when obnoxious customer greeting assholes try to interact with me when I'm in their store. It's like, fuck off this is the first time in a month I've been out of my house, leave me alone I just want to get my cheap bulk food for the month.
>>
>>35695588
White women are at least prized more so than any other type of female, except maybe Japanese women.

4chan routinely shits on pretty much every other kind of woman. Black, Latina, any Asian that's not Japanese, Indian, you name it.
>>
>>35695842
It's their job. Feel for the employees who are like you but will get chewed out if they're not bothering the customers. Man, you not only have to act contrary to your nature, but you realize how worthless the job actually is.
>>
>>35695842
>>35695916
It's actually for loss protection and making the customer feel welcome. Casual lifters will be less likely to lift if they know they're being watched. White people will be less likely to send corporate complaints if someone is there to greet them. I hate greeting customers and luckily I'm usually at the register because I'm better at getting people to buy more things.
>>
>>35695583
looks like an actress but i can't remember from where
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.