[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't work >he doesn't go to school >he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Secularism.png (2MB, 866x1301px) Image search: [Google]
Secularism.png
2MB, 866x1301px
>he doesn't work
>he doesn't go to school
>he doesn't have any future plans

From an evolutionary perspective, why do you exist? Why are you not trying to achieve anything?
>>
>wage slave
>studying to become personal trainer
>not a virgin
try again nigger
>>
>>35694817

>studying to become personal trainer

What does that take? Is it like becoming a masseuse where you do about a year of textbook then a year of theory + guided practice?
>>
>>35694725
I didn't ask to exist and would have declined if I had been. So I don't really feel like I need to attempt to achieve anything. Even if I did, it's not like I get anything out of it. I really don't even think I want to contribute anything to the betterment of the human race, because fuck you all.
>>
evolution is not a reason.
evolution means adaptation.
>>
>>35694725

>From an evolutionary perspective

As an engineer I find it offensive how we always take a perspective of biology. What about other perspectives? From an aeronautics perspective, you aren't valuable unless your yield strength is at least 225 MPa
>>
>>35694725
I don't exist, I'm just killing time.
>>
>>35695620
Because we're not aircraft turbines we're people
>>
>>35695533
Please kill yourself you pathetic waste of space
>>
>>35696281
Maybe after a few more years of spending your tax dollars on anime figurines and hentai comics.
>>
>>35694725
Departure from the environment of evolutionary adaptedness. We didn't evolve to live in modern civilization. We evolved to be hunter-gatherers.
>>
>>35696231

I think you missed the point. Evolutionary Theory does not tell you what you ought to do. It does not make value judgements.
>>
>evolutionary perspective

for 100,000 years we hunted and fucked

then agriculture came around and ruined everything and it has led to the degeneracy that is 4chan right now

it was all a mistake
>>
>>35694725
life is a meme

your death is inevitable and you will remember NONE OF THIS

so do whatever the fuck you want

there's more technology in the tiny rectangle in your pocket than there was at NASA when they landed a man on the moon
>>
File: nt9IikY.png (11KB, 230x328px) Image search: [Google]
nt9IikY.png
11KB, 230x328px
Because we're literally (no, seriously) too intelligent to exist.

Don't take it the wrong way, many intelligent people are able to delude themselves into thinking life has a meaning but some of us just can't. So if nothing is left, you live day by day, main goal to avoid suffering until you die. This type of mindset doesn't create a driven person so work, school, plans is really iffy
>>
>worked hard
>not happy
>got normie
>not happy
>got fit
>not happy
>got social
>not happy

>work part time, spend the rest of my time alone getting high, drunk and doing whatever i want
>content

i'm 26
this is the only way i know how to live
>>
>>35694725
I have given up. I have got an elementary honor and I won't be a wagecuck or a neet for the rest of my life. I am a failure, so I'm going to do /an hero/.
>>
File: 1459729983679.jpg (267KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459729983679.jpg
267KB, 800x1200px
>>35694725
>work
>school
>future plans
>being relevant on evolution
>>
right now i'm going threw physical therapy. i got into a car accident.
>>
File: image_1.gif (1008KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.gif
1008KB, 500x361px
I don't like to blame others but my parents shouldn't have had children when they did. My mom was 42 and my dad was 50. I got a shit ton of mental problems and a few physical ones too. All my dads other children turned out fine with no problems because he had them at 23.

I'm trying to live day by day as a NEET and I see no reason not be content.
>>
>>35694725
Nothing worth striving for, but there's no good reason to kill myself either.
I get sad, frequently, but I find small pleasures in life too (and you're paying for them taxcuck) plus I'm genuinely interested to see how the next 60-70 years plays out.

I take pleasure in the fact that people like you are bothered that I put in none of the effort you do.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.