[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna hurt my frontal lobe, i dont wanna have empathy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 9BaJnzq.jpg (80KB, 365x408px) Image search: [Google]
9BaJnzq.jpg
80KB, 365x408px
i wanna hurt my frontal lobe, i dont wanna have empathy

what should i do
>>
>>35694507
Apply electro convulsive shock therapy to forhead
>>
File: 1489982360631.png (261KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489982360631.png
261KB, 600x400px
>>35694507
Stab yourself, you will be in too much pain to have empathy
>>
>>35694507
try starving killed most of my emotions permanently
>>
Your frontal lobe is basically who you are idiot.

Enjoy your death.
>>
>>35694507
Right supramarginal gyrus
Not in your frontal lobe, goofball
>>
>>35694507
labotomy, my dude
>>
>>35694507
Chlorine and ammonia it is all that you need my friend, inhale that sweet ga.. air
>>
>>35694507
Empathy does NOT exist; it is a social construct put in place to prevent natural selection from occurring.
>>
>>35694507
Shoot through your brain stem.
No more empathy.
>>
I'll give you a lobotomy I watched a YouTube video on it once and it looked pretty easy. Post kik
>>
File: IMG_1014.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>35694921
This.

Thanks Jesus.
>>
>i dont wanna have empathy

It's really not that good not having it anon, I still feel depressed and empty most of the time and it's probably a main reason I'm still on this board
>>
>>35695714
this is the most retarded thing i have read today
>>
>>35696859
sympathy brings meaning to life
>>
>>35694507
I want the opposite, I want to feel something for a change goddamn it.
Those SSRIs shut you off completely
>>
>>35694507
smoking weed and doing drugs at an early age fucked up mine. ever since then i show symptoms of aspd and bpd.

its fucked up today i told a teenager he looked ugly for no reason really. i'm a full grown adult btw like 24 year old male this kid was probably 13 i'm walking by him in store and he's kinda staring at me couldnt tell if admiration or repulsion or just because i look odd either way i just look at him and say 'ugly' he says what? i reply i said you're ugly and just walked away didn't look at his facial reaction.

i mean i dont understand empathy but i dont see how someone with it could do that to someone also i was a bully in highschool kek. i was bullied and a bully at the same time i told a girl i was glad her mom died just to see how she would react (this was literally about a month after it happened).
>>
>>35698160
That's pretty funny anon. Anymore stories?
>>
>>35698203
well with my bullying behavior i would pick on mental handicapped kids a lot like get them to admit they masturbate, got one to admit he had his sister suck his dick, then i'd kinda use them as my pet and have them divulge it to the rest of the school. that feeling when a group of kids would be circled around the pet and i'd kinda coerce them into telling the group what they told me then they'd just get bullied i'd kinda lead the charge and play their friend but worst enemy. since they were mentally handicapped they couldnt tell i was the instigator of it all i loved getting them so upset at other kids they'd want to fight or hurt them.

many times i would get my friends to engage in bad behavior out of my boredom like destroying peoples calls, throwing eggs, or taking me to stores to steal.

that was in my teenage years these days i'm much more alone/miserable but i mean it makes sense i just cant relate with people and dont give a shit about anyone. it shows.
>>
>>35698203
also very cowardly type of guy i am i'll admit it i got this kid to fight someone for me at a house party simply by accusing one person of stealing like the 3 last beers we had from the party (mind you i'm pretty sure he did) but anyways i call him and tell him 'come fight me' insulting him etc. then when hes on the way there i tell the biggest one there that this kid was going to come here to give us our 3 beers back. didnt mention that i literally challenged him to a fight over the phone.

so when dude gets there the big wrestler kid at the party goes out there says 'so wheres the beers?' they instantly start arguing because mind you he was coming to fight me not return the beers. one thing led to another and hte wrestler beat his ass as i stood by cheering it on.
>>
>>35698342
Thats badass

Original
>>
>>35698342
You are a mastermind, never be ashamed of getting grunts to do your dirty work.
That's the sign of the supreme Overlord
>>
>>35698342
Good stories anon I'd like to read more if you have the time and more good ones.
Any roastie toasters?
>>
>>35698471
its not entirely planned out i just stir up shit and get everyone involved then pack mentality will kinda take over. like i said in a lot of my bullying i'd get other people to bully someone or instigate fights if i heard two people were not getting along id make sure to go back and forth between the two during the school day to keep dousing the flame. its just how i was once you actually see them fight you kinda are just their with a devilish grin knowing you were instigating it.

i've done worse things that dont involve bullying that i dont like to admit like i said i'm 90% sure i have anti social personality disorder or borderline pd with very anti social tendencies. i think in some regards they're hte same thing.
>>
>>35698608
Naw ur just shitty, if you had those disorders you wouldn't realize what you're doing is wrong

Even though it's not wrong

Always take advantage of grunts
>>
>>35698545
no its easier to make girls cry though if you want to try it. i'm very bad with women i have very odd features (i guess im ugly) but for instance my mom wired me $40 so i go to western union place this qt mexican is helping me she is taking awhile but its just the natural process but i'm in an angry mood so i very hostile tone say 'you're really slow at this give me the damn paper i'm going somewhere else' she shoves the form that i filled out back at me and then i go 'woah bitch i want to speak to your manager' and shes worked up completely at this point so the manager comes and i explain all calmly to him 'ya i just simply made the comment that it was taking awhile and she shoved the form back at me and told me to go somewhere else' once hte girl heard me tell him this she realized i was lying and a manipulator she broke down crying.
>>
>>35694507
punch yourself in the dick
Source: bio major
>>
>>35698342
This guy belongs in Menzoberranzan
>>
>>35699366
what is that? never heard of this of place.
>>
>>35694627
>Enjoy your death.
I will.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.