[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine sleeping next to your girlfriend Ruby-Chan. You are both

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1467641243590.jpg (94KB, 485x655px) Image search: [Google]
1467641243590.jpg
94KB, 485x655px
Imagine sleeping next to your girlfriend Ruby-Chan. You are both under a warm and soft blanket, right next to each other. Ruby has her back turned on you and she is tightly pressed against your body, her tight butt in your lap. She is already in sleep and moaning quietly. You were supposed to both go brush your teeth, but Ruby was too tired after a long day that she went straight to bed and dragged you with her.

You are about to fall asleep too while softly petting her soft tummy, when suddenly you feel something warm against your crotch. Your little Ruby just had an accident because she did not go to take a piss before going to bed since she went there straight away.

What do you do?
>>
>>35694278
what the fuck ruby you didn't tell me you were still a fucking bedwetter
alright, go clean yourself up. i'm going to sleep on the couch from now on until you can work this out
fuckin gross
>>
File: 1489595824350.png (572KB, 701x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489595824350.png
572KB, 701x720px
Wake up
Maki is objectively the best girl
>>
File: 1489789056653.jpg (55KB, 642x676px) Image search: [Google]
1489789056653.jpg
55KB, 642x676px
>>35694278
Clean her up without her noticing
Truly the only way
>>
>>35694278
Make her pay for a new bed
>>
>>35694278
I check if her penis is wet, in that case i change her underwear
>>
Real talk how the fuck do you clean a bed?
Is it just ruined forever?
This scenario actually made me think
>>
>>35694278
Assure her that it's fine and get her cleaned up.
then look up how to deal with 'water' damage to the bed.
I'd prepare the couch so she at least can have a nights rest, while staying awake myself.
>>
>>35694632
You can get mattres cleaned in a store with big machines, but that will cost you. Most likely you put alot of rice and some sort of refreshner to suck most of the pee out from it.
>>
Pee on her as a revenge
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.