[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey, anon, what are you doing on your phone? whats that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (198KB, 1058x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
198KB, 1058x1023px
hey, anon, what are you doing on your phone?
whats that green cartoon thing?
>>
what the fuck are you wearing you stupid cunt
>>
your nipple is showing
>>
>>35694233
>overalls
is she retarded
>>
That fucking feel when you will never see a female exhibitionist in real life
>>
>>35694233
>aviators
>not a pilot
>starbucks-like establishment they are at

she is a stacy in overalls
>>
>>35694233
Go away stacy chads not here.
>>
File: Better run better run.png (160KB, 556x730px) Image search: [Google]
Better run better run.png
160KB, 556x730px
>>35694233
I-I-I can s-see your n-n-nipp-pp-pple
>>
>>35694233
do you like showing off your tits to other men while we are out toegether? do you? that shts supposed to be for my eyes only. yet you parade around with your tits hanging out, in public, for all these horny men to see and stare. are you trying to make me jealous? you want me to get angry is that it? and fly into a fit of rage. and beat the shit out of you, isnt that it? thats what you want. thats why you behave this way. you want to be treated like the piece of shit you are. *flips table over* *pulls belt off my pants and wrap it around my fist*. well, im doing this because i care about you, and i want you to learn from your mistakes. i didnt want to hurt you, but you forced me into this. this is your fault. when your a bloody pulp laying on the ground, crying, begging for mercy, just remember you could have prevented this. *stomps your face* *grabs your hair, and slams your face into the floor* *starts punching you in the face repeatedly* *pulls out dick and urinates on your whore face*
>>
>>35695063
>starbucks-like establishment they are at
What? Because they have drinks in plastic cups? Thats just a average shitty street restaurant/caffee in thailand or something.
>>
>>35696250
look at everything else in the room
>>
>>35694699
Visit spain/southern france in the summer. It's perfectly normal for woman to go topless to the beach. The canaries are also nice, I personally recommend la gomera.
>>
>>35696277
Yeah, it looks like shit?
>>
>>35696368
looks like a starbucks kind of establishment to me
>>
>>35696347
>implying a woman topless on the beach is the same as a woman intentionally showing her privates to random people to turn them on
>>
>>35695376
I would like a confident exhibitionist gf like pic related. All the man will stare at her while we're in public and everyone knows that I'm the only one who can have her.
>>
>>35696385
I dont see it. Looks like a shitty cafe
>>
>>35696611
i don't get out much so i can't comment on that
>>
>>35695376
I read this in peter griffins voice.
>>
>>35696673
you might want to start not watching normie humor if you are to adapt to our ways
>>
I hate when people are on their phones at gatherings. You can put the bastard thing down for 20 minutes and talk, can't you? Fucking overgrown children.
>>
>>35696611
>starbucks-like
>like
He's not calling it Starbucks. He's saying it's similar to one. Starbucks is a cafe.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.