[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. Do you have everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

This is Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

Do you have everything you need in life, /r9k/?

I'm probably in the Yellow bar, though only just. Frankly I only have a couple of friends, but I guess they're all that I need. I certainly don't have "intimacy", so I guess I'm towards the bottom of the yellow bar.
>>
>>35692433
Pretty much everything up to and including self-actualization except for sexual intimacy. But even that can be fixed quickly.
>>
File: 1488984522586.jpg (146KB, 598x506px) Image search: [Google]
1488984522586.jpg
146KB, 598x506px
>>35692433
>Sex on the same level of importance as food and water

This is such a stupid chart.
>>
>>35692469
I choose to interpret "sex" as "ejaculation", so I think fapping counts
>>
Middle of orange bar, but KHV.

The real question tho is : at what point is suicide worth it on this bar?
>>
>>35692433
not only have i had to do without things on the physiological level, i dont even have anything in safety.
Tis the life of a robot.
>>
>>35692469

It's right though. Why do you think none of us loser virgins can get the ones near the top? Because we're missing such a basic part of our needs.
>>
>>35692433
I would really like to see this stupid chart vanish from the internet

it's so fucking useless, it tells you nothing you didn't know beforehand, and for the few things where it establishes a clear hierarchy this can be easily contended, what does "self-esteem < morality" even mean

then there are some people who take it completely seriously and pretend you can't go into an upper stage before having everything to a reasonable degree (whatever that means) fulfilled on the lower stages, as you might guess these people are retarded

I wish there were some better sociological models pushed on the internet which are actually helpful to a certain degree and not muh 5 five stages of grief and related stuff
>>
>>35692658
Anywhere below yellow, or if you feel you're about to slip below yellow
>>
>>35692658
>KHV

what is KHV
>>
>>35692433
I have all of the red, but sex and most of the orange bar.
>>
>>35693009
kissless hugless virgin

just how new are you?
>>
>>35692469
the red bar of sex just mean the physiological need for sexual release i.e. jerking off
>>
File: IMG_2043.gif (13KB, 488x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2043.gif
13KB, 488x434px
This is the loam chart.

Have you achieved Medium Loam?
>>
File: 1419397993842.jpg (71KB, 640x857px)
1419397993842.jpg
71KB, 640x857px
>>35692876
>why do you think I feel justified in never trying to achieve something significant? because I can't get laid
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.