[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've hidden my weak, feminine jawline under a fullbeard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I've hidden my weak, feminine jawline under a fullbeard since I was like 16 or something. Today I trimmed it real short for the first time in years and I realized that my face could easily pass as a girl's if I shaved cleanly. Thank god my beard grows fast.

Who else jawlet here? How does it make you feel that you will never be able to compete with something like pic related.
>>
>>35692082
My jaw looks strong from the front but weak from the side.
>>
it's my chin that's weak so i grew a goatee

it's like i have a normal face, only part of it can be grabbed and moved out of the way
>>
>>35692082
Could you post a comparison pic of beard / beardless? Very curious
>>
>>35692082
Since 16? That's impressive. I can't grow a beard to save my life at 24 but I have a nice jaw so it's not too bad
>>
>>35692259
I don't post my face on 4chan, especially not /r9k/.
>>
>>35692082

You're lucky I can't grow facial hair to cover my weak shit up.
>>
>>35692296
I'm covered in hair like a fucking ape. It's everywhere, not just on my chest and stomach, it's on my back and shoulders. There's ridiculous amounts of hair growing out of my nose that I can barely keep at bay with a nose hair trimmer, there's also hair growing ON my nose, thick black hair, and there's hair growing in and on my ears. The beard has recently connected to the chest hair and almost with the hair on the back of my neck. The top of the beard reaches as high as the cheek bones, my eyebrows don't just connect to each other in the middle, they also connect to where my sideburn meet the rest of my hair. There's hair all the way up my shaft, even on the foreskin. I keep it all neatly trimmed or plucked, don't worry.

I also started balding when I turned 20.

I'm so loaded with testosterone, I have stretch marks all over my thighs, ass and biceps from how fast my muscles grew when I first started working out. Also voice as deep as the fucking ocean.

But I have a girl's face. Thanks for nothing mother nature, thanks for nothing.
>>
>>35692530
You sound so fucking hot. I am begging you to post your face. You can delete it right after.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170129-120819_1.jpg (146KB, 1542x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170129-120819_1.jpg
146KB, 1542x1152px
>>35692594
This is the best I can do.
Origiloni.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.