[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dudes, I have a problem, I am about to lose my virginity tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1482618744739.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1482618744739.png
358KB, 552x543px
Dudes, I have a problem, I am about to lose my virginity tomorrow at age 21, she is a shy girl and I am not a very talkative guy, what do you say before/during sex? I think it's embarrassing when I grunt or do something like that.
>>
>>35691983
roastie checking in, i know you guys usually hate my kind but i thought i would chime in seen as i could rlly help you out here.
Basically i was in the same boat as you, i'm 21 and lost my virginity 2 months ago.
The guy i was with was experienced and taught me alot.
First things first when you initially go in for the kill ask her if she's sure shes down (she will appreciate it trust me). Kiss her, caress her, foreplay for a girl is a HUGE must, you want to get her as soaking as possible.
During sex just go with the flow, tell her shes hot, grunt and moan if you want i personally love it when i hear that a guy doing that.
Also communicate what positions you want her to get in, tell her to get on top and lay on her side, if you want her to go slower or faster- tell her, this will help especially if shes shy. oh and ask her if shes okay if at any point she looks like shes in pain.
And after you're done ask her if she enjoyed it and carry on talking as normal, maybe tell her she's gorgeous or something along those lines.
Good luck.
>>
???????
just have a normal conversation and then start touching her and initiate foreplay, from then there is nothing really to say. If she wants you to do something different, she will say it you, just have to chill.
>>
>>35692373
>ywn tell a girl how much you truly love her and experience the ultimate physical bond with someone
feels bad man
>>
>>35691983
Sex is bigged up to be this really embarrasing, hard thing to do but its not. If you grunt you grunt, like its sex, sometimes it fucking happens. If you're bor gonna grunt then when will you grunt? Just make sure the girl is turned on, dont go straight for penis into the vagina, it would be over in seconds and the mood would suck. Make it an experience, play around, kiss, kiss, and kiss some more, and do whatever is comfortable for yourself and the girl. Good luck Anon.
>>
>>35691983
Say what comes naturally to you, or grunt if that's what you do. There's no right or wrong, except for trying to force something. It's perfectly acceptable to shag in complete silence, but don't be afraid to tell her how you'd like things to go/be done, or ask how she likes it. Just don't overdo the talking or it might ruin the mood. You could also ask her beforehand to shut you up with a kiss if you start talking too much.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.