[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As the title says, what keeps you guys from killing yourselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1489640912590.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489640912590.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
As the title says, what keeps you guys from killing yourselves?

For me, it's my ironic meme page and this girl that uses me for academic work but she's cute
>>
My dog
orgino
>>
>>35691950

That's an exceptionally rare pepe.
>>
My natural instinct to survive
>>
File: honest pepe.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
honest pepe.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>35691950
Poor black kid.
Really tears my heart. Hope he will be ok.
>>
My family.

I feel like an utter piece of shit for failing at life even after everything they gave and more.
>>
I really do like life, I just hate the one I'm living.
>>
Where do I start? My girlfriend, my mother, my sister, my dogs, my future children, dream vacation to iceland, the taste of a delicious beer on a nice night spent with friends around a fire, listening to birds chirp and waves of a lake hit the shoreline and the fight with a fish as you try to reel it in, dog kisses. Normie shit.
>>
its a lot of effort to do it right and im starting to realize i don't care enough to die
>>
>>35692591
>>35692675
a combo of these 2
>>
>>35691950
im too much of a pussy to actually go through with it. plus i dont want to make my mum sad forever, she's always been good to me
>>
When you 're in a bad mood:
Get into your Porsche, take a ride to your 10/10-Girlfriend and fuck her hard. --> That allways helps me out.
>>
>not sucking your own dick
>>
My thinkpad
My casio watch
Weed
Going for walks

its the small stuff that counts
>>
>>35691950
>girl that uses me for academic work but she's cute
If you're a cute girl you can literally keep people from suicide so they can do (presumably) thankless work for you. That's life on super easy mode.
>>
>>35691950
I'd make granma sad and i dont want to
>>
in no certain order:
cannabis
music
my parents
my brother (by extension his non-white fiance)
sunsets
the beach/pacific ocean
alcohol

that's it really and most of that stuff is nice I guess but it is really my parents that are alive that is keeping me alive. not sure what will happen once they are gone
>>
>>35694338
BLEACHED
Prototipo sxolio
>>
My kitter
Family
Shitposting
>>
File: complete.png (800KB, 508x1646px) Image search: [Google]
complete.png
800KB, 508x1646px
>>35691950
The ultimate memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRC_r8Z0d20
>>
>>35692476
yeah pretty much this, I would be cynic if I said I have no will to live
>>
File: giorno-and-gang.jpg (371KB, 848x840px) Image search: [Google]
giorno-and-gang.jpg
371KB, 848x840px
vidya
anime
comics
...and that is about it.
>>
It's really important to me that my death is a surprise. Not because I'm scared but because I like surprises and it makes it more interesting
>>
movies
tv shows
music
books
comics
interwebs
the dreams of traveling and trekking a lot and baying lots of bands and kino merchandise
>>
>>35691950
Transhumanism. Suffering is just a chemical reaction in the brain, and one day science might be able to improve my neurochemistry to make my life not suck.
>>
>>35692928
You could always kill her before you kill yourself
>>
My stocks are doing OK and I'd like to see what my face looks like after a few years of Mewing.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x507px
>>35691950
Possible chance of eternal suffering and regretting it bitterly for eternity if there is some kind of afterlife/awareness after death. Might as well plod through life just to be on the safe side.

Would quite like to die though
>>
File: IMG_0293small.jpg (365KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293small.jpg
365KB, 1200x803px
Cat
Boat
Whisky and cheap amerika piss water beer
anime
every now and then theres a great TV show or movie
PC gadgets
traps
>>
>>35691950
parents are still partially paying my rent and I'm in uni for a meme degree that has a small chance of landing me a decent job, once that ends and I have to go full time minimum wagecuck I'll just end it
>>
>>35691950
My daughter is what keeps me going. I really hated myself and the world until I had her. I wish more bots could experience fatherhood.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.