[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell are downies still a thing? Who would genuinely even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Fucking_Abomination.jpg (119KB, 605x484px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking_Abomination.jpg
119KB, 605x484px
Why the hell are downies still a thing? Who would genuinely even want them? They lack any sort of empathy or sympathy, they're lifelong burdens to their god-awful parents who still kept them for some asinine reason, they aren't aware of themselves or of the people around them, they can't even reproduce, and they have to be reminded of basic common sense every five fucking minutes. With their extra chromosome, they're not even biologically human.

Honestly, we should have another genocide to kill anyone with downs syndrome. It's not like they'll know what's going on anyways, even if they're fucking burning to death. After that, abort all the babies that are very likely to have downs syndrome. If some are somehow born, murder the retarded baby as soon as possible and punish the parents in some way for thinking that they're doing the morally righteous thing.
>>
Do you have Down's syndrome or do you just luck any sort of empathy or sympathy?
>>
>>35691302
i thought people with down syndrome were usually more empathetic in general
>>
>>35691302
Unless you're related to someone with Down's syndrome who annoyed the shit out of you I'm not sure why you care.

If the parents want to raise a burden child that drains their own rescoucres why should you care?
>>
I agree OP there's no reason for people with mental disabilities to be alive
>>
Downies are a waste of oxygen and they should be gassed tbqh
>>
>>35691385
autists are just low level sociopaths
>>
>>35691488
Most of the time it doesn't just drain the parent's resources, it drains the government's resources too.
>>
File: 1457028407968.jpg (51KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457028407968.jpg
51KB, 500x400px
A few of them are getting modeling careers and shit now too and every time an article is made talking about them hundreds of normies jump on the "omg she's so beautiful xx" bandwagon
>>
>>35691302
>Honestly, we should have another genocide to kill anyone with downs syndrome.
great idea, let's kill them all
and realise one generation later that they still are there, because genocide can't eliminate trisomy
>>
>>35691385
Lack of empathy is the reason why Spartans got shit done. Don't see shit being solved these days by being a feelsfag
>>
>>35691549
I see your sarcasm but I fully agree. Downs, legit autists, gays, and tansgenders all gone before dawn. Shits beautiful, I kinda miss when society was more prejudice, things oddly enough worked better.
>>
File: 1430932674328.jpg (97KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1430932674328.jpg
97KB, 640x400px
>>35691302
>It's not like they'll know what's going on anyways, even if they're fucking burning to death.
>>
>>35691302
>Who would genuinely even want them?
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>35692761
What the fuck? Surely everyone who knows this guy thinks he's a fucking weirdo right? Who in their right mind would actually kiss and date a downie?
>>
>>35691302
in my country there is a 100% abortion rate for mongoloids
haven't had a child born with it in 5 years
>>
>>35692761
you'd be surprised how often the reverse happens
>Stacey needs to look like a good person
>asks downie out to prom
>downie's limited brainpower still understands attractiveness
>says yes
>Stacey ditches downie after prom pics
>has football team go to pound town on her
>post pic with chad a few days later
>>
>>35691549
>no more reason for people with mental disabilities to be alive
>4chan loses over 90% of its viewership
>normies conquer all the boards
>4chan becomes restrictive
>nobody can find Shia's flag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.