[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my stupid sister to stop teasing me? Whenever it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1275583026294.jpg (156KB, 792x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1275583026294.jpg
156KB, 792x1072px
How do I get my stupid sister to stop teasing me? Whenever it's just the two of us at home and she's done showering, she walks fucking bare naked out of the bathroom, opens my door without knocking and starts talking. I obviously don't want to be a fucking creep and look at her naked body but when I look away she just fucking laughs at me and says things like "what's the big deal? you spend all day looking at naked women on your computer but your own sister makes you blush?", laughs and then walks out. Fucking help me please.
>>
>>35691191
punch her in her stupid fucking face whilst she is laughing. she won't expect it. it will wipe the smile off her face and put YOU in power. bitch won't do shit again
>>
Is she hot? Fuck your sister
>>
>>35691191
Take a picture of her naked and threaten to post it online if she doesn't stop teasing you
>>
>>35691191
you have to fuck her OP and post pics. It's the only way
>>
>>35691191
this is gonna sound stupid but there's literally no winning action you can take in this situation

just keep on being mildly embarrassed until she moves out
>>
>>35691191
not even gonna bother following through on this with some greentext OP? we all know it's fake but i'm willing to suspend my disbelief if you can provide some fap material. if not then fuck off.
>>
>>35691191
Next time take off all YOUR clothes and sit down.
She'll learn her lesson.
Record and post her reaction.
>>
If you get a boner you should fuck her
>>
Take your dick out and start fapping while maintaining eye contact.
>>
>>35691322
this. fucking make some shit up or do some dumb shit and greentext it. Stop wasting everyone's attention.
>>
The only recourse is for you to also get naked
>>
>>35691375
This is guaranteed to get you at least a blow job.
>>
>>35691191
oh fuck you made me remeber how much of a horny teenager i was and why i don't talk to my family anymore
>used to go out naked from shower
>sister hates it
>accuses me
>i was labeled as the "weird" family member
>go live with my grandmother when i was 16 until now i am 21
no one visits her lol
>>
Being honest, she wasn't your D. She's probably into incest.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 625x656px
>>35691191
Thanks for the kek, OP.

Origonolo
>>
>>35691275
and then post it anyway
>>
>>35691191
She totally wants the D.

If a grill is comfortable enough to walk around with her pussy out in front of you, it either means she wants you, or she doesn't see you as a threat/man.
>>
>>35691572
>or she doesn't see you as a threat/man
I think this is more likely
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.