[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecuck here wishing to freehimself of his shackles but doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1461958304336.png (178KB, 1024x869px) Image search: [Google]
1461958304336.png
178KB, 1024x869px
Wagecuck here wishing to freehimself of his shackles but doesn't know how to do it. Got any advice on how to make the NEETbucks?
Please help I'm sick of making pizza with the butter and parm for niggers.
>>
>>35690351

Is that a fucking pizza Pepe?

Nice
>>
Wage Cuck here too. Where do you work? How much do you earn? Is it enough. Hate to break it for you but, this is the only way to survive in this world. Even though I have a Masters degree in Computer Systems Engineering. I am still stuck with a shitty job with a decent pay. I live alone in my own tiny comfortable 2 bed apartment. I pay my own rent and bills. And, spend remaining money on video games. Yes, I do hate the nature of my job but, I have to work for it and, my country doesn't has welfare system whom I can leech off.
>>
>>35690536
yes but he is certified rare so you may not download for personal use.
>>
>>35690351
If you work at little caesars you are the lowest scum on the earth. Off yourself
>>
>tfw used to work as a janitor at Mcdonalds back in highschool.
>tfw worked at shitty Walmart retail jobs.
>tfw still working as a cashier at Burger King
>>
>>35690545
I work as the manager at a little ceasers it pays enough to survive and the once and a while vidya but not much else, it's a living hell to work there though cause I have to deal with not only the poor red necks and niggers, my own workers are mostly either norm trash, niggers, basic white girls, teens, and I could go on about the shit that grinds my gears.
>>35690560
I know if I wasn't such a pussy faggot addicted to wanking t to traps like all the other degenerates I would.
>>
>>35690706
>I know if I wasn't such a pussy faggot addicted to wanking t to traps like all the other degenerates I would.

At least you admit it it's unhealthy, you're better than 90% of the people here
>>
>>35690536
His name is peperoni do not steal its my only valuable in life.
>>
>>35690706
Well. That's what you get for working at these departments. It gets worse. I also worked at Walmarts. Very unprofessional jobs. I am currently working as a Software Engineer. It's a very tedious job and, they often don't give breaks.
>>
>>35690766
>implying its unhealthy

Traps arent even gay if they look like girls dude. Its been proven to be a totally hetero fetish
>>
>>35690351
Someone post uncle ruckus' guide I had to delete all my shit when mom found my 4chan folder
>>
>>35690766
Yea, don't know why people ever defend their degeneracy there is absolutely no point to it. If it's not normal don't defend it with hurt durr it's not gahy it looks like girl.
>>35690825
My point it's ok anon were all fags here.
>>35690792
Worst part is they ( the higher ups) are always on my ass and the crew members are 90% lazy fucks who don't even know what the duck a pizza is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.