[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I "raped" my bestfriend and people on social media

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 587
Thread images: 89

File: 1488542002480.jpg (53KB, 254x312px) Image search: [Google]
1488542002480.jpg
53KB, 254x312px
I "raped" my bestfriend and people on social media are trying to report me to police / have me registered as a sex offender. No I'm not giving my name but just know that the entire situation is bullshit.

>hang out with her in her attic while her mom isn't home
>we're both on acid
>she's laying down being really quiet for whatever reaosn
>i take her clothes off and start having sex with her
>she doesn't say anything or really move
>finish
>continue being friends for a few weeks after
>months later she tells me i raped her and she's traumatized and posts about it on facebook now everyone is on my ass
>remained my friend for several months even though I supposedly "raped" her

I didn't intentionally "rape" anyone I'm tired of this SJW shit trying to blur the lines of what a "rape" is and allowing false accusations to be valid.
>>
File: kek.jpg (68KB, 751x600px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
68KB, 751x600px
>she's on acid
>you just take her clothes off and fuck her
>moaning that you're being called a rapist

Newsflash, you're a rapist OP
>>
>>35690050
This

My suggestion is pack your shit and go somewhere very far away

Shit hit the fan. You were fucking tripping so you didn't know what the fuck you were doing, but it happened. Now you either run away or face the grave grave consequences.

Also check out the tv show "Rectify". Not the same as your situation but ever so slightly similar.
>>
>>35689991
You had sex so get out.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>I stripped down my friend who was tripping on acid and fucked her
>Wtf I'm not a rapist
>>
>>35689991
Dude you guys were fucked up on drugs
And she's laying down probably freaking out and your next step is to take her clothes off and fuck her. And to top it all off you didnt even wait for a positive reaction. Thats not how you get laid man. You raped her.
>>
>>35690150
>>35690050

SHE NEVER SAID NO
WE WERE BOTH ON ACID ITS NOT LIKE I DRUGGED HER AND TRIED TO FUCK HER
ALSO WE'D HAD SOBER SEX MONTHS BEFORE THIS AND SHE SAID THAT WAS FINE
>>
>>35689991
Literally just described the act of rape f.am

Your "friend" was quite obviously too distressed to have spoken out about it before
>>
>>35690050
>>35690150
>>35690178
all these white knights
>>
>>35690199

>SHE NEVER SAID NO

So if I walk up to a woman and ask if I can beat the shit out of her and she says nothing, that's her giving consent to be assaulted in your mind?

You're a rapist OP and I unironically hope you're charged and placed on the sex offenders register.
>>
I came in here ready to get mad at she's but it sounds like you fucking raped a chick op. Do you think it's normal for a girl to not initiate anything and then to just lie there doing and saying nothing the whole time? She was tripping out.
>>
File: 1422039713182.jpg (184KB, 812x686px) Image search: [Google]
1422039713182.jpg
184KB, 812x686px
>>35690211
>>35690178
>>35690150
>>35690084
>>35690050
>>35690257
>>35690280
reminder that normies that defend sluts are not allowed on this board
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 474x595px
>>35690199
It changes things a bit that you've had sex with her prior to the incident. Should've included that in the OP.

Still shouldn't strip and fuck someone on acid if you're not in an official relationship anon
>>
It's difficult, and the blame is certainly on op alone. But does that matter? Does it matter that it took months before the accusation came?

How will it be viewed by those who can throw you in jail? That's the practical question.

As for whether or not you raped her, I would say you both did foolish things and it lead down to a negative outcome. You ignored her apathy, and she kept the whole in for whatever reasons. Not to mention the acid intake.

It was overall greatly irresponsible behavior by both of you and in today's climate, anyone who is not in a "special group" is in great risk when it comes to sexual relations.

Prepare for more.
>>
>>35690299
>>35690223
The real question is why are you two defending a normie who had sex while on drugs. I don't give a shit if he raped the girl, but he should gtfo.
>>
>>35690316
>is certainly not on op alone
Sorry, missed a word there.
>>
>>35690299
If you're stupid enough not to cover your ass in these insanely sjw times I don't value your opinion at all. Should have gotten some consent you dumb nigger.
>>
>>35689991
>girl is balls to the wall off her face on acid
>probably hallucinating some crazy shit, completely catatonic
>OP somehow takes her immobile and unresponsive state as meaning she wants to fuck
>proceeds to rape her
>"I DIDN'T INTENTIONALLY RAPE ANYONE"

That's like, legit rape. I don't see how you could construe that in any other way.
>>
>>35689991
this is pretty clear to me op
>>
She kind of raped OP too. He was not able to consent because of the drugs, either.
>>
File: 1472481621356.jpg (23KB, 272x347px) Image search: [Google]
1472481621356.jpg
23KB, 272x347px
>>35689991
My nigga you're a fucking rapist
The fact that you can't see that really makes me think this rape culture shit might actually have some kernel of truth
>>
>>35690335
this is also a fair point

>>35690342
I'm not op but you white knight cucks need to get out she should have said something if she didn't like it acid doesn't make you completely braindead like alcohol or something
>>
>>35690358
No, she didn't. She didn't start taking his clothes off and riding his dick, he did.
>>
>laying down being really quite
>doesn't say anything or really move
>on acid
that is actually rape, and yes you should go to prison for it. even here, people who genuinely rape people, especially if they're friends with said person, are not going to get much sympathy. at this point, your only morally acceptable options are: turn yourself in, serve your time, and move as far away as you can ASAP, or simply kill yourself. I recommend the latter, scum like you frankly don't deserve to exist on this planet
>>
>>35690299
>OP raped a catatonic girl
>somehow she's a slut

Never change neckies, never change.
>>
Obviously no one can really know how it happened apart from you and her, but it doesn't look that good for you OP. LSD is pretty inebriating, especially if it was her first time taking it it's not very unreasonable to suggest that she /couldn't/ say no, or even that she had little cognition of what was even happening.
>>
File: 1489285242152.png (121KB, 295x287px) Image search: [Google]
1489285242152.png
121KB, 295x287px
>>35690358
He was the one who initiated sex, took her clothes off, penetrated her, ect, therefore he clearly consented.
>>
ALSO I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN MY OWN FUCKING TOWN BECAUSE SHES TELLING EVERYONE IM A RAPIST PEOPLE HAVE LITERALLY THROWN TRASH ON MY FUCKING FRONT LAWN AND LITERALLY WILL NOT HEAR MY SIDE

THE PROBLEM WITH SJW DOGMA IS THAT IT INVALIDATES ANYONE WHO'SE ACCUSED OF ANY SORT OF SEXUAL ASSAULT WITHOUT LOOKING INTO THE NUANCES OF THE SITUATION
>>
>>35690373
>acid doesn't make you completely braindead like alcohol or something

You really think someone on acid is more coherent than someone who's drunk? They're about equal, at least.

If it was a reasonably high dose LSD can very easily "paralyze" you, in that you're so out of it and preoccupied by the sensory overload that you can't really speak/register what's happening irl.
>>
>>35690344
You have no idea how acid works retard
>>
>>35690199
OP, if your mom was knocked out drunk in her bed and I snuck in and started fucking her unconscious body, am I a rapist?
>>
>>35690408
That is a part of the story that is strange.

If you have two people and they both ingest alcohol.
One lays down, unresponsive to things, and the other can clearly do a greater amount of functions, such as have sex.
Then either one hasn't had as much, or it hasn't at all.
>>
>>35689991
You did rape her.
The reason she waited to tell people and kept acting like your friend is because either she was trying to look past it and couldn't, or wasn't sure if it was really rape.
If she took off your clothes and put her vagina over your flaccid dick while you sat there helplessly it would be rape too.

>"I'm tired of sjws allowing false accusations to be valid"
>wasn't falsely accused
>>
>>35690429
If you knew that you'd be crucified by normies, why didn't you just keep your dick in your pants?
>>
>>35690391
Hi newfriend!! Enjoying your visit to the 4chans? l hope so!!
>>
>>35690429
Did you know these things at the time this occurred? If yes, then you should have known better.
>>
File: 1485451028815.jpg (37KB, 449x425px) Image search: [Google]
1485451028815.jpg
37KB, 449x425px
>>35690199
You are in the right but not legally since the courts favour women. You were both intoxicated but remember women in this society can do no wrong.
>>
>>35690436
As a guy who's almost certianly taken LSD more than you (not who you're replying to) high doses of acid and/or beginners can definitely make some people effectively catatonic, or at the very least unable to form coherent speech.
>>
>>35689991
>alt-right anti feminism as evolved to a point where anything that isn't a masked stranger raping a conservatively dressed woman in a dark alley isn't rape

W
E
W

L A DS
>>
>>35690429
the nuances are they you're a sex offender and you have no right to be mad at her for telling people what you did.
take responsibility and don't do it again if you come through this unscathed.

I had an ex pull shit shit after he drugged my drink and raped my unconscious ass.
>"BUT YOU WERE DRUNK TOO!!!!!1"
>>
>>35690436
Not him but that sounds like how a bad trip unfolds.

T. Tripped about a dozen times
>>
>>35690446
Or perhaps drugs effect different people differently, and there are varying levels of tolerance involved

DURRR HURRR DURRRRRR
>>
>>35690480
People here still don't really understand acid. OP what dose was she on? Anything above 300 or 400 and I'll say it's rape
>>
do any of you guys know how acid works lmfao?
Its not like you cant talk/communicate with people, and unless she dropped some heroic dosage she wouldn't be passed the fuck out. Not only that, but its almost guaranteed she knew what was going on and despite popular belief, she likely had full capacity to say something and chose not to. Legally, OP, you're still in trouble because she was under the influence (similar to cases of alcohol and rape), however you guys are fucking idiots if you think she was physically unable to tell OP that she didn't want it.
>>
>>35690446
True, but LSD tends to have much more varied reactions in people that alcohol. First timers may well chat shit non stop, or be completely placid staring into space, and everything in between.
>>
File: 1488220630756.png (249KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1488220630756.png
249KB, 340x314px
>>35689991
hopefully you're going to jail for this and get gangbanged in the ass
>>
>>35690480
This. I had a friend took that shit once, and it made him incapacitated for days. I'm not sure what exact substance it was, but even after the effects he was never really himself.

It does remind of those stories of rock parties in the 60s and 70s where people would put lsd in beer cups and give them to unsuspected people. A lot of them ended up in mental wards.
>>
>>35690476

How could I have known better? We've had sober sex before and it was fine? Why would it be different just because we're on acid? How does the fact that you've previously had consensual sex with someone not negate the potentiality of "rape" in the future? I'd understand if I forced her down but it was literally regular sex.
>>
>>35690513
>Its not like you cant talk/communicate with people

Except for lots of people that's exactly what happens

Obviously people react differently, but I've seen just as many first timers get actively annoyed at the fact that they can't form coherent speech at alll as ones who spend the entire trip talking absolute bollocks constantly.
>>
>>35690436
t. somebody who has never had a bad trip.
>>
>>35690474
That's Samson you fucking idiot. You're the new one
>>
>>35690502
>>35690514
Well if Op wasn't a beginner then that might explain it.

Also the silence must be emphasized, it is just strange. How can you go weeks without saying anything, at all?
>>
>>35690510

it was somewhere between 200-300mg
it may have also been inbom because it kicked in really quickly and felt more hectic than usual but i'm not certain
>>
>>35690543
>This. I had a friend took that shit once, and it made him incapacitated for days. I'm not sure what exact substance it was, but even after the effects he was never really himself.

That almost certainly wasn't LSD unless he had a very unusual reaction to it. Did he mention the taste/size of the tab by any chance?
>>
>>35690570
>Samson
Literally what are you talking about, dumbass
>>
>>35690544
>regular sex
>she doesn't really move or respond at all
Ayy
Also just because you had sex once doesn't mean she is now your personal fuckdoll to be used whenever and wherever you want, do you honestly not know this?
>>
>>35690391
>samson is actually morally against this type of rape

You're not as a bad as I thought you were after all. What a world.
>>
>>35690513
LSD can make you extremely suggestible and different doses can effect people completely differently.
I convinced someone to give me $40 and burn off their leg hair while they were on only 100ug. Lmay0 at all these acid "experts" who probably got Nbomew off the street.
>>
She sounds like a horrible "best friend."
>>
>>35690513
I'm a naturally anxious person and the comeup plays hell with my anxiety. I've had trips where I had to lie down in bed, trips where I could only grunt out five words in 8 hours, and trips where I've ran down the street and sat down at a park bench trying to escape social strictures. You can definitely have a bad reaction to acid and go catatonic or manic. Stop trying to be an arrogant know it all. You're fucking wrong. Just accept it.
>>
>>35690577
>it was somewhere between 200-300mg

I'm hoping that was a typo

>>35690577
>it may have also been inbom

What did the tabs taste like?
>>
>>35689991
>>she's laying down being really quiet for whatever reaosn
>>i take her clothes off and start having sex with her

Yeah, you did in fact rape her.
>>
>>35690623

I don't really remember that much I think they were bitter and I know acid is supposed to be tasteless so ya it probably wasnt acid sorry this whole thing is just a fog in my head its so fucking stressful you have no idea what its like to lose literally all of your friends over something you didnt do
>>
>>35690667
Yeah, that was NBOME, the most common one is 25i but they're all pretty awful.

But yeah, NBOME is far more inebriating than acid, being catatonic on LSD is an unusual reaction but not at all for most NBOMEs.

Pretty sure you did rape her dude.
>>
>>35690150
>>35690050
Fuck off SJWs
THIS IS HOW ALL SEX GOES, you start putting moves on the girl and progress. If she didn't say no, the dudes not a mInd reader.
>hurrdurr yes means yes
Come back to reality, woman even say they find it a turn off to be asked at every step.
>acid
Fuck off, he was on acid too.
NEWS FLASH PART OF THE REASON PEOPLE (men and women)GET FUCKED UP IS TO DO MAKE IT EASIER TO HOOK UP. Half the women at party's are getting drunk to make it easierfor them to flirt.
>>
>>35690544
>How could I have known better?
If you know what sort of things happened to people who were not in these "special groups" and had sex with people who later accused them, then you should have done prevention not to end up in that place. I know the climate in unfair, but that's how it is.
>We've had sober sex before and it was fine?
Did you? That is a strange thing, and one that could affect things if it comes to court and such.
Did you have sex after this event?
>Why would it be different just because we're on acid?
Difficult to say. All I'm saying if you know that people in similar situation have ended up in jail, why wouldn't you do prevention against that?
The whole if they are intoxicated thus rape is strange since if you are both on acid, does that make her a rapist?
>How does the fact that you've previously had consensual sex with someone not negate the potentiality of "rape" in the future?
Unsure if I understand this question.
It does not hinder a future accusation, could even occur in marriage, due to the modern climate. Again, prevention.
>I'd understand if I forced her down but it was literally regular sex.
Without her response? If the other is just laying there completely gone, why would you risk it? Clearly you were not as affected by it, or hadn't had as much.
>>
>>35690590
Nope. Just that he got sucked into what he referred to as the void where he experienced a sort of death, or non existence. Dmt mayhaps?
>>
>>35690697
You understand that there's a difference between reading a girls body language and reactions to gauge her interest and just getting absolutely no response and assuming that's a green light?
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 736x588px
>>35690625
>>35690211
>>35690280
Fuck off you retards
Also see this>>35690199
It was reasonable to expect has he wanted sex.

Fuck off SJWs
THIS IS HOW ALL SEX GOES, you start putting moves on the girl and progress. If she didn't say no, the dudes not a mInd reader.
>hurrdurr yes means yes
Come back to reality, woman even say they find it a turn off to be asked at every step.
>acid
Fuck off, he was on acid too.
NEWS FLASH PART OF THE REASON PEOPLE (men and women)GET FUCKED UP IS TO DO MAKE IT EASIER TO HOOK UP. Half the women at party's are getting drunk to make it easierfor them to flirt.
You fucks have all been brainwashed.

THIS
IS
HOW
SEX
WORKS
YOU
PUT
MOVES
ON
A
GIRL
AND
PROGRESS
>>
>>35690667
>lose literally all of your friends over something you didn't do
You literally raped her. You let your dick do the thinking and now you're paying the price. You're a fucking idiot, OP. You're probably not gonna go to jail but you make me fucking sick and you deserve to go.
>>
>>35690755
I was presuming OP just literally took her clothes off and fucked her, without foreplay, talking or any acknowledgement whatsoever from the female.

It's not like he provided a lot of details my mane
>>
>>35690755
sjws or not, what goes down in court is what matters.
There you can shout all you want, but your memes will fall into futility.
>>
>>35690723
DMT doesn't come in tabs, and LSD is notable for having very few to no after effects. Whereas 25i NBOME (which in many places is much more common and often passed of as LSD) often causes feelings of "imminent doom" and far more anxiety during the trip, as well as potentially having many more long term side effects (that we don't know about, due to the lack of history and research on it)

I knew a girl who has a nearly fatal seizure after taking 25i 3 nights in a row at a concert, she's still going through rehabilitation a year later.
>>
>>35690574
Rape victim chiming in here, but it's common for male and female rape victims to avoid going public with that happened to them largely because of the stigma and shame attached to the act. It's not even about how other people think of it, it's entirely mental.

Even though my rapist was eventually convicted, I really want to forget entirely about the incident, lock it away in a little room without a room or a door and pretend like I made it all up, that it was all in my head, it never really happened.

The thing about this type of rape is it's not even the physical act that's so traumatising, it's the fact that another person entered the inside of your physical being against your will. It really fucks you up in ways I can't even properly communicate. In this world the only thing we can ever really be sure of controlling it ourselves, and rape is an act that removes all agency from you and shatters that law. When you vocalise it only breathes life into its reality. It makes it real and it destroys your soul.
>>
>>35690783
This. Op is either bait or dingus.
>>
>>35689991
Because of the fact that you had sex I automatically have no sympathy for you
>>
>>35690616
its actually kinda hilarious how fucking dumb you faggots are. If she was sober enough to remember getting fucked, then she was sober enough to say "NO." END OF STORY.
>>
>>35690755
see
>>35690730

"Putting moves on a girl" =/= fucking a limp unresponsive girl
>>
>>35690697
>>35690755
Lol dude that's not how sex works at all. You assume that there are hard or fast rules like its a fucking board game when there's a dynamic and successfully navigating the act requires a degree of nuance and empathy.
>>
>>35690818
You don't know very much about LSD, do you?
>>
wtf happened to r9k? This isnt fucking reddit.
SJWs please fuck out of here, seriously.

>previous sexual relation
>under the influence of drugs
>no vocalized consent (although realistically, it's OPs word against hers, and previous sexual relations kind of err on the side of OP)

idk, just my two cents. Realistically OP, she can call rape all she wants. You may have in fact raped her that night, but there's very little proof to go by. If she tries taking you to court, get a good lawyer and fight the hell out of it but unfortunately men are severely disadvantaged historically in rape cases, even if they aren't at fault. If not, fucking leave that city, that country even. Ghost the fuck out of your old friends and start anew, because being known universally as a rapist tends to drive your fucking head into the ground.
>>
>>35690199
>>ITS NOT LIKE I DRUGGED HER AND TRIED TO FUCK HER
No you drugged her and actually fucked her.
>>
>>35690199
>SHE NEVER SAID NO
How could she say no if she was passed out on acid. Are you actually retarded OP?
>>
>>35690893

I already have a lawyer and if they try to press charges we are going to charge her mother with neglect for allowing her child to have drugs in her home unsupervised etc.
>>
File: 364.png (3KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
364.png
3KB, 448x357px
>>35690838
>when there's a dynamic and successfully navigating the act requires a degree of nuance and empathy.

>mfw virgins "correct" anons on how sex works
>>
>>35690849
apparently nobody in this thread does, because everyone's acting like LSD is some kind of terrifying, impossible to control experience. LSD is NOT what you fucktards are making it out to be. I realize it may be difficult to even formulate coherent though patterns on psychadelics, but again, unless she was experiencing ego death and completely torn from this reality, she WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RESPOND.

psychadelics =/= anaesthetics
>>
>>35690833
>fucking a limp unresponsive girl
Who says she was comatose?
Have you ever striped a women? If she was actually unresponsive it's pretty hard. It's clear she was lifting her hips to slid the pants down, helping with arm holes, fuckoff. No way this is rape
>>
>>35690940
good luck OP. Try not to listen to all of the fucktards here. You may have done a bad thing, yes, but your intentions were by no means to 'rape' her, especially with the rest of the background you've provided.
>>
>>35689991
This isn't like a girl saying anon fuck me right now while wasted out of her mind, she didn't say a thing. You basically fucked her in her sleep ya dingbat
>>
>>35689991
>stuck penis in vagina without consent
Sorry to say bud but you are now a rapist
>>
>>35690981
>It's clear
>OP literally says nothing about it
Why are you defending a rapist?
>>
>>35690955
>because everyone's acting like LSD is some kind of terrifying, impossible to control experience.

for some people it absolutely is

> realize it may be difficult to even formulate coherent though patterns on psychadelics, but again, unless she was experiencing ego death and completely torn from this reality, she WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RESPOND.

That is simply not true. I've experienced many peoples first times, even on low doses (100ug up), in which they genuinely couldn't find either the mental or physical wherewithal to speak whatsoever.

Stop acting like these drugs affect everyone in the same way, there are many anecdotes ITT and online about people being effectively "paralysed" by LSD. No one is saying that's the norm, just that it is a possible effect for some people.

Your experience doesn't define everyone elses dude, I would have though that someone who knows as much about drugs as you would know that.
>>
>>35690981
Plus on acid you feel like you can read peoples thoughts and feelings. There is no way op was getting bad vibes or he would have stopped and felt ashamed.
>>
OP my acquantance was in a similiar situation.

He and this old gf always hooked up every few months after the breakup. One day they were both drunk and she was all over him, even pushed his hand in her bra and tried to suck his cock in the living room in the middle of the party. He was having trouble standing because he was so drunk but eventually he relented and they went and fucked in some guys bedroom.

The next day she called the cops and said he raped her because she was too drunk to consent. Around a year later he is convicted and sentenced to over a decade in jail. He is still there to this day, only now he is the one who has been raped. Multiple times ROFL! Justice is wonderful:)

Makes me glad to be a robot though.
>>
>>35690941
I'm trying to describe things in abstract terms and be as specific as possible. What I'm trying to say is, don't let your dick do all the fucking thinking. I've had moments where I've been asleep next to my passed out gf, but I didn't have sex with her unconscious body because that's just fucking wrong and she would feel violated. Because I'm not a fucking spergo retard.

>>35690955
You're such a fucking idiot. No one is arguing she was completely unconscious, but you have no idea what kind of mind was walking into that trip and what kind of reaction she was having. Acid can be unpredictable, but you're just throwing nuance out the fucking window.
>>
Why is rape a crime again?

It's not like she hasn't laid limply and laid her hole bare for other guys before.
>>
>>35690981
>Who says she was comatose?

That's the impression OP's given through all his posts

>lifting her hips to slid the pants down, helping with arm holes

=/=

Are you sure you can read?
>>
lot of white knighting in this thread. anyways , op, you did nothing wrong. its literally your word against hers. thats all. you were both high on illegal substances. you didnt know what you were doing, and one thing led to another. if you were smart, youd start crafting a good story to counter hers right about now. evidence wise, she doesnt have a leg to stand on. theres no forced entry or anything to speak of. i wouldnt worry. light up a cigar and relax, bro. shes a slut and she deserved whatever you did to her.
>>
>>35690981
No wonder you're a fucking virgin if you can't even take the clothes of a woman.
>>
>>35690373
you can have bad trips where you can't speak, It can be simialr to th K hole on ketamine. fucken dumbass
>>
OP get a lawyer

Also if you can defend yourself then get a weapon in case someone wants to try something. But read up on local laws
>>
>>35691046
I feel like the idea of consent is lost in this board.
>>
>>35691059
What an amateur. A professional carries around a pen knife for this purpose.
>>
>>35689991
is this some kind of ironic shitpost so somebody can screencap it and post it on twitter? Or have people who are "tired of SJW shit" progressed to the point where they think getting a girl fucked up on drugs until she's non-responsive and then yanking off her clothes and diddling her is consensual? It's rape, lad.
>>
>>35690981
Unresponsive isn't the same thing as comatose

Have you ever seen someone on LSD?
>>
File: whatswrong.gif (39KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
whatswrong.gif
39KB, 355x200px
>>35691042
>It's not rape because he would have felt bad vibes
>>
>>35690435
>>35691062
how much fucking acid are you niggers taking?
>>
File: 1322531108494.png (265KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1322531108494.png
265KB, 334x393px
>>35691045
>I didn't have sex with her unconscious body
>No one is arguing she was completely unconscious

This board is 18+
>>
>>35691069
Consent is a meme made up by women.
>>
>>35689991

Lol, you're fucked my nigga

You'll need a Phoenix Wright tier defense attorney to win your upcoming legal battle
>>
>mfw people are still talking about LSD when OP admitted that it was NBOME
>>
>>35690981

She wasn't passed out. Sorry if people got that misconcepion. Her eyes were wide open and she just wasn't saying anthing. She was awake not passed out.
>>
>>35691082
Generally, when they're unresponsive, they are having a bad fucking time and your priority would be to get them comfy and relaxed and not freaking out, not stick your dick in them like Cosby.

>>35691110
You do realize those are two different responses to two different posts illustrating two different ideas, you brain dead retard?
>>
>>35689991
I'm not from the new or modern school of social thinking at all really, but what you described is definitely rape, sorry to say.
>>
>>35691131

Also this. Calling it LSD was my mistake it was NBOME. It was bitter and kicked in about 30-40 min as I remember.
>>
>>35690940
If there's a possible issue of child neglect charges coming into play, this girl is a minor and you committed statutory rape.

Dumbass.
>>
>>35691044
There is virtually no similarity between your 'friends' story and OP's barring the inclusion of illicit substances.
>>
is it rape? yes. is it wrong? no
>>
>be opee
>be normie
>hang out like a normie
>be a degenerate and do normie drugs
>take off some ones clothes while there are tripping balls
>fuck them while you are both on drugs
>get called out for being a rapist druggo
>"awww RnineKKK help pls :*("

Serves you right disgusting Normalfag I hope you get fucked up in prison

of you disagree then youare either a junkie wastral or a twat
>>
>>35690543
That's called and urban legend, friend.
>>
>>35691122
No he doesn't. If she didn't go to the hospital for a rape kit immediately, there's no evidence now. He will likely get off scot free but his reputation is destroyed and he should leave town. This will never stop haunting him.
>>
>>35689991

I hate sjws/feminists/white knights etc...but you did rape her anon. This is the literal description of a drug rape
>>
>>35691009
because people are so histicaical about rape innncent dudes get thier life ruined.
recap
>girl he has had sex with before
>hanging out alone
>both doing drugs
>he makes it sexy by doing all the work for her
>6 weeks later. RAPIST!!!!
whatever anon, you posters are delusional
>>
>>35691195
Even though it is I'm sure there were plenty of people who did end up getting unknowingly dosed during parties in the 60's and 70's
>>
>>35691209
> >he makes it sexy by doing all the work for her
>She's literally dead silent and stiff as a board completely fucked out of her mind and probably terrified.
You're dumb
>>
>>35691209

>girl he has had sex with before
>hanging out alone
>both doing drugs
>whilst she is inebriated and laying still, unresponsive and immobile, he proceeds to remove all her clothes and penetrate her without her consent
>6 weeks later. RAPIST!!!!

Fixed.
>>
Damn, can you talk to her? You said you're somehow still friends after that, apologise to her, tell her she's ruining your life and maybe you can somehow solve this, Godspeed OP, this whole thing is fucked up.
>>
>>35691228
LSD doesn't send you to the mental ward
scizophrenia and related diseases are no more common among lsd users vs the background population
>>
>>35691239
>>35691245
the damsel appreciates your support sir blanco
>>
>>35691264
No, but I'm sure that being dosed unwittingly while having no idea what it is could very easily cause your mental state to slip slightly a la MK ULTRA
>>
Dude, sex on LSD is crazy as fuck. You feel like you're becoming a one entity with your girl. Also LSD makes me crazy horny as fuck so I get the temptation. You need to blast btw man, you've been cucked.
>>
>>35691286
so you got a free hit big whoop just enjoy the ride while it lasts
also in the 60s and 70s what they called lsd was likely real lsd while the genuine stuff is much harder to come by now and it's often mixed or another chemical entirely
reason why I switched to shrooms
>>
>>35691285
I'm not a man and if I got together with a perceived friend to chill and experiment with drugs and he removed my clothes and penetrated me without my consent whilst in a vulnerable state you can damn well bet I'd be reporting and attempting a conviction of rape. You faggots just don't get it because you're so deprived of sexual contact that your mind any activity = good activity.
>>
>ITT literally autistic robots who don't understand body language and can only comprehend blatent 'yes' or 'no' answers
>>
>>35691326
Hey man I made the same transition. How do I stop vomiting every time pre-trip?
>>
>>35691350
just tell him to stop bruh
>>
>>35689991

So you took her clothes off and fucked her while she laid there unresponsive. Are you retarded? How would that not have been a huge red flag that something wasn't right? Fuck you are dumb and probably deserve this.

And I understand how acid works. I've tripped a handful of times. She was probably too scared and too overwhelmed to say no.

The fuck is wrong with you though seriously?? You're supposed to be enjoying the trip together watching the wallpaper move, but you somehow get horny? You are fucked in the head man.
>>
>>35691360
dunno man never had that problem
I do liberty caps and usually just boil them in a tea or eat dry with some chocolate or something
>>
>>35689991
She's preggers op, congrats Daddy.
>>
>>35691357
>not understanding that promiscuity is no longer allowed to be communicated non verbally unless you want a rape allegation.

We're just playing the hand were dealt. OP isn't playing by the new rules.
>>
>>35691369
If I'd taken an N-Bomb for the first time and was lying there in a catatonic state I'm not even entirely sure I'd be able to properly vocalise "No". You ever experimenting with stims and psyches before?
>>
>>35690940
>we are going to charge her mother with neglect for allowing her child to have drugs in her home unsupervised etc.
>her child
>child
Oh my god, OP. You're fucked man. You did drugs with someone who was under the legal age and then had sex with them when they were non-responsive. It doesn't matter whether you think they "consented" or not, they're going to charge you with rape and whatever else they can pin on you.
>>
>>35691159

Fuck off I'm 18 and she was 16 at the time.
>>
>>35690601
Too busy at highschool to post 24/7 norman?
>>
>>35691490
shrooms and lsd but never nbome no idea how it differs
>>
>>35691498
Where do you live? In most of the countries I can think of off the top of my head you're fucked
>>
File: 1478498712809.jpg (35KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1478498712809.jpg
35KB, 453x453px
>>35690995
>Defending a literal rapist and now as we've just discovered, pedophile
>>
>>35691260

We aren't friends anymore. I told her that she's ruining my life and she doesn't care. I don't know what to do. I can't even use social media anymore without being fucking berated by people I don't even know.
>>
>>35691513
>but never nbome no idea how it differs

It differs by quite a huge amount
>>
>>35690199
All you had to do was ask OP.
>>
>>35690940
OP you're a fucking idiot. No state attorney is going to take that case. You don't get to press charges, the fucking state does. They only ask you if you'd like to when your testimony is pivotal in establishing the charge in the first place. If anything, this would fuck you instead because you provided illegal drugs to a minor, which is a far worse crime.
>>
Literally the only thing you can do is pack your shut up and move to a different state and then change your name
>>
>people accusing op of taking advantage of her
>BOTH of them were high

He's not to blame. Get a good lawyer op, there's nothing you can do because of today's culture of female
Pandering
>>
>>35691523

He is a rapist, but not a pedophile. Within 4 years it is legal unless her parents object. Depending on the state though of course. Age of consent is 16 here so that is A okay.
>>
>>35691514
>In most of the countries I can think of off the top of my head you're fucked
Dumb Amerifat, age of consent being 18 in a lot of the US is abnormally high. OP is probably in England where it's 16, and in a lot of countries it's lower than that.
>>
File: 1434763199920.jpg (77KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1434763199920.jpg
77KB, 620x413px
>>35691523
>being this reddit
What are you fucking plebbitors even doing here? You'll never get any upboats here, ever
>>
>>35689991
If noone can prove you raped her then just deny every claim that is made by her either way you're fucked but you're less fucked if you make it out as her being a liar
>>
>>35691567
>This happened when she was 16
>He provided her with the drugs
>He was able-minded enough to remove her clothes and initiate sex when she was catatonic.
OP is literally to blame.
>>
>>35691567
In his story he was obviously the more capable of the two you fucking retard. If it was like one of those stories where the guy and the girl are both drunk, happily fuck and then the girl calls rape you'd have a point, but OP literally fucked a non-responsive person.
>>
rape her again, you are already guilty, might as well if you go to prison.
>>
>>35691567
I hope this happens to your daughter or your sister. I'd love to see your reaction then.
>>
>>35689991
You're a dumbfuck and you probably actually raped her. You know people can lose control of their body after they take large amounts of lsd right? You might has well have been fucking a coma patient
>>
>"raping" fucking roasties is a bad thing
What happend to this board?
>>
>>35691632
I hate my sister and I'm not going to have kids, remember where you are normie. The board of men that don't want or like females.
>>
>>35691627
This.

Honestly OP tell me what you were thinking. You had to take her clothes off while she laid there catatonic. How did that seem okay to you?
>>
>>35691528
You drugged and fucked a non-responsive 16 year old, of course people are going to berate you.
>>
>>35689991

Yes you rape her, both legally, and in reality.

Having said that, I have 0 sympathy for drug using women that get raped
>>
>>35690373
Yes you can it's called ego death and could very likely be what is described by OP
>>
>>35691667
>le edgy me me %)
>lol u get raped
>>
>>35691710
Back to r/Numale with you.
>>
>>35691667
The majority of people here aren't telling OP off for it, we're just telling him that it *is* in fact rape.
>>
>>35689991
hard to prove

would probably be found guilty of some lesser charge of sexual assault

idk

in terms of law^^^^

in the non pussy world, you took the vagina because that is what a man does

and women obey men
>>
>>35689991
Yeah nah cunt, you literally fucked her while she was limp and too out of it to give her consent or resist.

That's pretty much textbook.

Your 'SJW shit' boogeyman doesn't even enter the picture.
>>
>>35691528
Wew, I guess you should just run away before you're cited to court, I'd recommend Russia or China, enough people speak English for you to survive until you learn the local language and they probably won't find you there, I hope all turns well for you.
>>
>>35691741
Is it really rape, considering women aren't people? Guess at most you can call it beastiality.
>>
>>35691729

I dunno man. I think if I were on lsd I wouldn't want to be raped, but that's just me.
>>
>>35691094
literally this. Of all the wide variety of effects that acid can have, serious speech impediment IS NOT ONE OF THEM. The only thing that acid triggers that is even close to this is ego death, which the girl could have very well been experiencing (it's tough for us to know). But, given the fact that she's able to recall the event with enough accuracy to go to court pressing rape charges against OP, I don't care what any of the dumb whiteknighting redditor faggots have to say - acid did not prevent her from speaking up against OP and his actions. The fact that she continued to remain friends with him and keep in close contact with him is a bonafide case of some dumb slut realizing she can take advantage of someone who had sex with her.
>>
>>35689991
you raped her you dunce
>>
File: 1.png (1KB, 80x137px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1KB, 80x137px
>>35691800
Are we not all animals at heart, anon?
>>
It pleases me to see this many people calling OP out on his rape. /r9k/ is less bad in this regard than I thought.
>>
File: dennis_reynolds_implying.jpg (55KB, 502x461px) Image search: [Google]
dennis_reynolds_implying.jpg
55KB, 502x461px
>>35689991
>>35690199
>>35690429
>>35690667
>>35690940
>>35691132
>>35691156
>>35691528
OP, you make me fucking sick. I'd run you out of town myself.
You are likely safe from the law because it's a he said she said type of thing. There's no hard evidence, unless you were stupid enough to message her about this shit. If that's the case, good luck in prison OP.

Move away. Change your fucking name. Join the fucking army or something. Your parents might have to move too now. There's nothing you can do to salvage your reputation. You are completely and absolutely fucked. Do you understand? Her family would fucking kill you if they could get away with it. I recommend you GTFO ASAP before you get kidnapped off the street, rolled up in a rug, and beat by four burly guys with baseball bats.
>>
>>35691701
That is not at all what ego death is but yes, acid can get you literally stuck in your own head on a bad trip, particularly when you peak. It's a very intense feeling and it can become quite hard to keep up when the feelings are good, if something happened to send the trip south chances are good you'd wanna just lay still and not move at all for a lil bit.
>>
>>35689991
>rape and kill her
>runaway
>live with it
These are the best options I can think of
>>
>>35691850
I guess. Then again men invented almost everything, including modern society. I think it's therefore fair to say that we are less "animal" than females are.
>>
>>35691827
For one

>serious speech impediment IS NOT ONE OF THEM

That's not true. Obviously it's not the norm, but it definitely does happen to some people even on low doses of LSD

and two

OPs confirmed that it was NBOME, not LSD
>>
Stop this discussion about whether the drug causes loss of ability to speak or not, it literally doesn't matter. You have no obligation to say no when you never consented in the first place. Also, even without drugs, just getting raped by itself is enough to cause people to lose the ability to speak.
>>
If you didn't rape her, then just let it go to court and tell them the same story you told /r9k/. Should be pretty straightforward.

I'm sure "SJW's trying to blur the lines of what a "rape" is" will hold up. And you definitely don't need to worry about the LSD in her system and her being unresponsive while you fucked her.
>>
>>35692056
Don't forget that she was 16 which is apparently considered a child where he is when this happend.
>>
File: confused anime girl.png (260KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl.png
260KB, 620x640px
>>35690755
People like you are why we have SJWs.
>>35689991
>She's laying down and being quiet while tripping on acid better take her clothes off and fuck her
Like... really. How does your mind work to think that's ok.
>>
>>35691863
This board is filled with fucking normies now, but even then, most people are still good at heart. Even retards can have empathy.

>>35691827
I can't believe you're still on this. Just shut the fuck up and take the L.

>>35692056
Lol, the es-jay-dubleyous have set the system against him though!
>>
>>35692104
nigga, different person :^)
guess you didn't consider that maybe you're the one that's wrong.
>>
>>35692145
Did you not read the part where OP said it wasn't acid?
>>
>>35692104
>Take the L
Fuck off back to Worldstar, chimp.
>>
>>35691114
Consent is a requirement for monogomy. Monogomy provides a stable mating framework, better emotional support and resources for offspring. Without consent, humanity can't form a stable civilization.

I know you just want to be edgy, but there is no way you can defend your claim.
>>
File: 1487567772296.jpg (917KB, 2405x917px) Image search: [Google]
1487567772296.jpg
917KB, 2405x917px
>>35692283
Consent is not a requirement for monogamy, please educate yourself.
>>
Maybe dont do fucking drugs
>>
>>35689991
So what... I had sex with my gf after she said no... But I didn't "rape" her
>>
>>35692366
maybe stop being a beta square?
>>
>>35692392
This is just more proof that drugs cause people to rape and engage in acts of degeneracy.
>>
>>35692387
There is nowhere close to enough context to know if you raped them or not. The general rule is that if they says no, then it was rape, but there are cases where it wasn't. Did you roleplay rape and chose a different word to mean no? Then it wasn't rape. Or did she say yes after, without you forcing her?
>>
>>35691528
>Op drugs up and rapes a 16 yo girl
>Complains that he can't use normiebook anymore
I hope that her parents hire someone to track you around and tell all your employers about the incident.
>>
that's what you get for having sex fucking normie
>>
>>35691632
You want a different innocent person to get raped?
>>
the hysteria in this thread is a fucking embarrassment. this board really has become New Reddit
listen to this guy >>35690893
there's two sides of a fucking legal case. op may be proven guilty of rape, but let's not scream and scratch like a bunch of harpies

glad there's a court system that won't give a damn about any of these hysterics, and will make a decision based on the raw facts of each side
>>
>>35692311
The guy who wrote that pic conveniently forgot that the reason only men were productive at the dawn of civilization was because women were physically incapable of being productive since they were so much weaker than men.
Now even the weakest men can still be just as productive in society as the strongest, and so can women. So the family system splitting apart doesn't just mean that the man no longer has to provide for himself, the woman, and children. It also means that the woman has to carry her own weight to support herself and her children, thus doubling productivity. Well if we ever get rid of the idea that men have to provide alimony and child support while the woman can do nothing.
You honestly sound like a retarded evangelical when you tout the "decay of society" just because normal people (both men and women) decided that they don't want to be tied to the same person their entire life and would rather enjoy themselves.
>>
>>35689991
Yeaaah thats rape
>>
>>35692461
Yeah bro she said yes after
>>
OP what you did was not nice, but I do not see it as rape.
>>
File: 32905523.jpg (51KB, 471x483px) Image search: [Google]
32905523.jpg
51KB, 471x483px
Enjoying that little pain in your stomach, OP? You're in trouble.
>>
>>35692554
OP literally gave us his biased side of the story and it's fucking clear as day he raped her. Hearing her side literally can't be any worse than the shit OP pulled to "defend" himself with.

Also
>previous sexual relation
That doesn't matter. Rape is rape when sexual contact is made without consent. Just because they had sex before doesn't mean rape can't happen later.

>under the influence of drugs
Drugs he provided her when she was underage of 16.

Stop with the samefagging, too, or at the very least change your horrible grammar enough to not make it so noticeable.
>>
>>35692554
Yeah of course there are two sides but even OP's story makes him sound like a rapist so what could he tell the court that sounds better.
>>
>>35690755
you're either a virgin or a rapist.
regular people will try to get some form of acknowledgement before fucking someone. sex is a two party activity.
>>
>>35692599
How is this not rape? This is textbook
>>
>>35692662
Anita we hear you but you really should go back to youtube
>>
>>35692680
The only thing he could do would be to straight up lie, or refuse to talk.
>>
>>35692572
Don't forget the enormous rates of deaths in childbirth ensuring women tended to be dead by 30, if they even made it that long.
>>
>>35689991
its a he said she said.
If the cops come to question you, you tell them it was consensual.
They literally cant do a thing, i was in a similar situation.
>>
Lad, I honestly don't give a shit about the roastie, but that is rape according to the law, and most people in general. LSD is even used as a date rape drug, albeit infrequently. My advice is pack your shit up and GTFO.
>>
>>35692696
Yeah >>35690755 is definitely a virgin. Most people don't enjoy sex if their partner is literally just laying there doing and saying nothing.
>>
Op no matter what you say you did rape her your best bet is to hop on the next bus or train to anywhere but there and ghost anyone you know alternatively you can rape her again and kill her but it's up to you
>>
>>35689991
>t-this is bait right. In what way is that not straight up rape OP. I hope you're a spoiled rich white kid, on an important sportsteam. Otherwise you're fucked. People can't be this fucking stupid right?
>>
>>35692554
>there's two sides of a legal case
We heard OP's side, where he said he gave a 16 year old girl psychedelic research chemicals, stripped her, and then fucked her while she was non-responsive and laying on the floor. I have no idea what the girl's side will be, but I somehow doubt it will be any better.
>>
>>35692773
>its a he said she said.
It's not, OP gave us his side of the story and he raped her.

>If the cops come to question you, you tell them it was consensual.
She was still 16 when it happened, doesn't matter if it was "consensual".
>>
>>35689991
nice pasta op please keep us updated
>>
>>35689991
Dude, you are sooo fucked. I hope you lubed up. Prison will not be fun for you
>>
>>35692311
Nice image you posted. I agree with that post 100%. In fact, it even supports my point. Marriage in every culture requires consent from both the man and the woman. It takes place in the vows in front of all the couple's friends and family.

My point is marriage society > free sex (with consent) > tribe of animals who rape each other
>>
>>35692554
>but let's not scream and scratch like a bunch of harpies
>literally whining about people yelling and being mean on 4chan

time to go back to upvote-based webforum, cuck.
>>
File: 13d321907fa72e3f.jpg (9KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
13d321907fa72e3f.jpg
9KB, 231x244px
Hey guys this is my first day on /4chan/

I cant wait to let everyone know how angsty and edgy I am.

Women deserve to be raped! Especially women who do drugs! Go back to plebbit!

Norms get off my board REEEE
>>
All that OP has to worry about is what evidence she can provide. You can prosecute with evidence. As much as he sounds like an asshole who definitely raped this girl, she has an uphill battle.
>>
>>35693004
I meant to say: can't prosecute without evidence**
>>
>>35693004
Did he provide enough information that he can be doxxed and the thread given to the police?
Doesn't seem like it, but maybe his accent cound be reflected in the writing, providing hints to his location?
>>
>>35692764
>responds to logical arguments with personal insults.
Great debate skills mate.
>>
She was probably frozen with fear/from the drugs and couldn't say no. I feel bad for her, since she truly feels raped and WAS raped and OP isn't going to take responsibility.

Lack of consent is no consent
>>
File: 77sri16ve82y.gif (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
77sri16ve82y.gif
89KB, 400x400px
>>35689991
damn it's posts like these that make me glad i don't do drugs or have friends.
have fun in jail fag.
>>
>>35693081
Compelling stuff.
>>
>>35692680
there's probably nothing he can do but get his ass handed to him. but at least the courts make their decisions without any regard for SJW politics. I'm just happy such an institution exists in this crazy-ass world
>>
File: 5Kg7Y04.jpg (65KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
5Kg7Y04.jpg
65KB, 431x450px
>>35693081
found the pseudo intellectual
>>
>>35689991
That's rape you crazy rapist.
>>
>>35692554
>glad there's a court system that won't give a damn about any of these hysterics, and will make a decision based on the raw facts of each side

You mean like how he had sex with a girl he's admitted is underage and therefore makes it rape by default?

>>35692773
Not only is it statutory rape, but "he said she said" is almost certianly going to end up with him being convicted in a court of law; Juries have almost unlimited latitude to weigh belief, and even here, OP gives off a terrible vibe, like "not remembering" what sort of drugs he gave to his underage "girlfriend".

He'd almost certainly be convicted if it went to trial.
>>
File: luigi.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
luigi.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
OKAY FAGGOTS ENOUGH ARGUING

http://www.strawpoll.me/12579912

OFFICIAL VOTE FOR OP'S GUILT OR INNOCENCE

THIS IS LAW AND ORDER
>>
Reminder that women are grown children in this society. You may both have been intoxicated, but her baby brain means that whilst you can consent in such a state, she can't.
>>
>>35692980
WAAA STOP LIKENING WHAT I DON'T LIKE WAAAA
>>
>>35689991
Give us an update ip are you going to bail town?
>>
>>35690406

Its her fault she got that high on drugs in the first place.

I fucking hate people who have zero sense of responsibility. But uhhhhh I was on drugs that means I couldn't possibly be at fault r-right?
Use the same argument in court when driving drunk and get BTFO. How the fuck is it any different in other cases is beyond me.

If you use drugs to the point of blacking out you deserve whatever the fuck is coming to you.

I was "sexually assaulted" by a girl when I was black out drunk and I would not even dare to blame it on her, it was my responsibility prevent it from happening. Same goes for this bitch.
>>
File: bateman what.jpg (25KB, 385x397px) Image search: [Google]
bateman what.jpg
25KB, 385x397px
>doing acid without a trip sitter
>thinking sex on acid is a good idea
>any talking at all during sex is unsexy
>expecting/encouraging roasties to be wet noodles during sex

In spite of all that I'd say you still have a case if you were just on alcohol/weed, but the "she never said no" defense falls apart considering she was on fucking acid. Hell, her "trauma" could be blown out of proportion but you'd still deserve it for being a fucking moron.
>>
>>35693567

>Use the same argument in court when driving drunk and get BTFO. How the fuck is it any different in other cases is beyond me.

Well, your obvious intellectual problems aside, the answer is quite obvious. Sexual consent requires active cognitive participation, whereas DUI is not based on the logic of consent and thus your inability to properly provide it is a non-issue.

People who are in a catatonic or similar state can't consent to things; sex without consent, by definition, is rape.
>>
Too many NORMIES on this board

Get out, get out, get out, get out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35691148
>no one is arguing-
>no one is arguing-
>no one is arguing-
Do you know the meaning of this sentence, you brain dead retard?
>>
>>35689991
She never actually gave consent. Youre a rapist. Might as well an hero.
>>
>>35693703
Here's your (You). Enjoy your incel life and stop wasting my fucking time.
>>
>>35689991
lmao, you a rapist op.
>>
hope u die in one of the most painful ways possible cunt
>>
>>35689991
r9k told you not to trust women
be careful around those snakes what the fuck man
>>
I would consider it pretty standard practice for 2 people with a sexual history to end up fucking when they take drugs or drink. That's pretty standard behaviour when two people aren't thinking clearly.

The information OP has given us doesn't give us enough information. If they had a history of sex while on drugs in the past, his behaviour is reasonable. They're doing what they always do, one could consider taking drugs to be consent in this scenario. The same way as if you always go to the corner shop to buy a packet of crisps then by telling someone you're going to the corner shop you're telling them you're buying a packet of crisps to any human with a functional pattern recognition functionality.

Remember we're also dealing with an unreliable narrator here. This girl and him were both on acid. How much can we trust his acid memory to be accurate?

He's likely just posting for attention and it's all fake
>>
>>35693739

Reminder: Reddit fags please kill yourselves
>>
File: yuk.jpg (25KB, 378x480px) Image search: [Google]
yuk.jpg
25KB, 378x480px
SERVES HER RIGHT FOR USING DRUGS AND HANGING OUT WITH A SHIT LIKE YOU AHAHAHA ENJOY JAIL NORMIESHIT
>>
File: Dk0Zley.png (36KB, 801x577px) Image search: [Google]
Dk0Zley.png
36KB, 801x577px
>>35693735
>m-maybe I won't be btfo if I call him an incel
Maybe you wouldn't be a virgin if you stopped white knighting lying druggie skanks on 4chan.
>>
real rape:vilolently assusting a women, holding her down, forcing her to have sex with you
NOT RAPE
NOT RAPE AT ALL: getiig hoghbwith a friend you've fucked before and having sex with her while she lays back and enjoy it.
I hope all you SJWs get real raped someday for calling wolf
>>
>>35693953
Stop samefagging to bump your repulsive thread
>>
>>35693953

So, then Lucretia wasn't "really" raped? You might want to re-think your position here, anon.
>>
File: 1486577128810.jpg (54KB, 640x536px) Image search: [Google]
1486577128810.jpg
54KB, 640x536px
>>35693953
You're dumb, kiddo.
>>
>>35693981
fuck off, I have a friend that got raped under a pier by a gang while jogging. that was rape. you are trivizing her trama by actully like ---non forced--- sex with a hook up buddy is somehow rape because he didn't have her sign a consent form
>>
>>35694085
So you're saying all this as a way to get brownie points from your friend? Think she'll give you a big kiss on the cheek for dismissing the rape of another girl just because it wasn't as violent?

She'd be ashamed of you.
>>
>>35693567
>visit a friend's place
>get tired, fall asleep on his couch
>he robs me and shoves a serated breadknife up my ass
>"had it coming, shouldn't have gone to his house sleepy"

Nah fuck you faggot.

That being said, blacking out != passing out. Blackouts are about speed of BAC increase, not BAC amount. You can drink enough to black out and still be more than sober enough to give/receive sexual consent. Hell, you can even do 3 shots, black out, and legally drive home.
>>
>>35694085
It is rape if a womyn regrets having sex. We need to give womyn this power since the body of the womyn is the property of the womyn and the mind of the womyn is riddled with internalized misoginy.
>>
>>35694136
it wasn't rape. deal with it. THEY WERE BOTH HIGH! I COULD SAY SHE RAPED HIM. nonone was forced, no was passed out, no one was held down
>>
>>35694296
One was underage you idiot.
>>
>>35694296
No one can be this stupid. Stop trolling. You're giving other potential rapists ideas.
>>
>>35694296
>no was passed out
>>she doesn't say anything or really move
>Drugged out of her mind and catonic
>She was 16
Do you ever know what rape is? Not every rape has to involve violence, dumbass.
>>
So many rape apologists in this thread
>>
>>35694376
This is /r9k/ where a slight majority think Elliot Rodgers's rampage was justified. What the fuck were you expecting?
>>
>>35694296
How could she have raped him by laying down?
>>
>>35694205
>trust someone to the point you fall asleep in their house
>get robbed and stabbed in the ass
Wtf this isn't my fault!
>
>>
Lol. And that's your version too.
>>
>>35691821

Noone got raped though. If you read the thread it becomes very clear. They fucked before, and she didn't give even the slightest hint of not wanting it.

I've had sex sober as well as high on alcohol, mushsrooms, amphetamine, dxm(couldn't stay hard), and even nbome. It's easy enough to tell when a girl doesn't want it. Usually she says no or similar.

Bitch just wants attention. OP should try to confront her and ask what the fuck is wrong with her. Why would she pretend to be his friend for weeks after if she thought it was rape? If he really raped her she would have gone to the hospital as soon as she sobered up.
>>
Serves you right for doing acid with a roastie
>>
>>35689991
Op of your still watching this thread and didn't bait us you need to get the hell out of the area you're in take a bus plane train even bike if you need to just pack your shit and go
>>
>>35694518
Un
Der
I'm not trying to be racist here, but are you black? It seems to be niggers that have trouble understanding relatively simple concepts like "sexual consent".
>>
>>35692076

16 is age of consent in US and most other countries. It's a minor, but not statutory rape young.
>>
>>35689991
bullshit, no one bangs on psychedelics.
>>
>>35694518
>and she didn't give even the slightest hint of not wanting it.
Probably because she literally couldn't because she was drugged out of her mind. I mean, fuck, if you have to literally take her clothes are yourself, and she's just laying there like a fucking log, she probably can't actually say no.

Also, underage.

>>35694565
>16 is age of consent in US
In some places. Where I live it's 17, but that doesn't change the fact that she's considered a child since OP's lawyer suggested charging the mother with child neglect for letting them smoke in her house.
>>
>>35689991

You raped her shitbag.
>>
>>35691165
Alcohol isn't a fucking 'illicit substance' unless you're in Saudi Arabia or another religious shithole of a country.
>>
She doesn't have to say "no", it's rape if you force on her while she's neutral especially when she's in an altered state of mind.
>>
>>35694342
rape is sex with someone who doesn't want to have sex.
he had no way to tell she didn't want it, in fact memories are so weird it's possible she wanted it at the time and changed her memory, yes this happens with memory.
people like you want sex to consented to with a government itemized form witnessed by the dmv every single time. not trivialzing rape, rape is very terrible, really fucks you up for years. but if you make everything rape, you really make people question it. you swung the pengalem too far. people like you is why people voted for trump, and say he was a rapist when he clearly said in the audio they consented to being pussy grabbed. do you want more people like trump in office? because that is what happens when you call wolf and call everything rape, no one will care and no one will bealive you
>>
>>35694757
>rape is sex with someone who doesn't want to have sex.
>he had no way to tell she didn't want it,

You're pretty stupid, aren't you? Most people when they move their goalposts aren't that obvious about it.
>>
>>35694757

Wrong. Read >>35694644

Hey I voted for Donald too.
>>
>>35694644
thats a turn off, woman even say it's a turn off to be asked at every stage.
I know you have been brainwashed by femnazis in highschool, but thats not how the real world works. You think I ask of my girlfriend wants sex everytime? no we make out and she says no or gives me signs.
p.s. this is why drugs are bad, stull not rape unless he drugged her without consent though
>>
It certainly sounds like rape, but the whole facebook thing and still associating with you doesn't add up.
>>
>>35689991
sorry nigger but.. you did rape her. don't be delusional and pretend this is SJW shit. unless you left out the part where she kissed you or said something blah blah.
>>
>>35694757
>he had no way to tell she didn't want it,
Did she ask for it? Did she respond to his advances at all? Did she even say anything?

No, he just started taking off her clothes and fucked her when she just lied there catatonic.

Not saying no doesn't mean she said yes, dumbass. Also, again, underage.

>do you want more people like trump in office?
Yes, actually. Though I would prefer dumbasses like you don't associate yourself with my preferred candidate.
>>
>>35690429
I think you should work a bit on your defence if you are called to court
>>
>>35690429
>literally rapes someone's unconcious body
>is crying and pretending this was a SJW situation where he had sex with a horny consenting drunk chick or something

SHIGGY DIGG
>>
File: download (1).jpg (3KB, 155x115px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
3KB, 155x115px
>>35689991
OMG its not rape if she didn't say she didn't want. >Mfw I'm fucking tired of people saying that you can't consent if ur on drugs but thats okay if ur a girl but not a dude its fukcing feminazi cancer
>>
>>35694840
>n*gger
Stop using this word now
>>
File: doge.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>Haven't visited /r9k/ in almost half a year
>"Let's see how it's doing."
>First thread is a beta defending his rape
>>
>>35690769
this, OP was honestly a retarded fool and is pretending he did nothing when he said it himself he DID IT. at least admit it was rape, don't reveal how clueless and self pitying you are online too. what a pathetic fag.
>>
Dubs and the girl was actually a trap but op was too high to realize
>>
>>35690050
Remember kids
No is no
Silence is no
And yes is no unless you chad
>>
>>35694757
>he had no way to tell she didn't want it

Then why assume she did?
>>
>It's not theft when you steal shit from people who are on drugs and don't react.
>>
>>35694559
Si
Xte
Eny
E
Ar
Sol
D

If anyone is a nigger it's you for not knowing something as basic as age of consent.

>>35694609

It's fucking nbome, it doesn't fuck you up that badly. Besides that, it's normal to undress your partner during sex. Most times I've had sex while high I undressed my girl. I'd understand if it were something like ketamine but if OP was able to get hard then the dose wasn't universe shattering. I can almost guarantee she arched her back up so OP could more easily remove her pants and shirt. That's what girls who are receptive to being undressed and fucked do.

It doesn't really matter if she is a minor for statutory rape either, in this example it's by age of consent. He's fucked if he's in a place with a higher aoc, but 16 seems to be common. It's a retarded defence imo, but I'm not a lawyer so it may be his best shot.
>>
Wouldnt the cops go after you anyways if your defense is admitting you had acid?
>>
Op if you're still watching this thread and didn't bait us you need to get the hell out of the area you're in take a bus plane train even bike if you need to just pack your shit and go
>>
>>35690050
He was on acid too dumbass
>>
>>35695099
But not enough to stop him from raping a girl.
>>
>>35692554
>glad there's a court system that won't give a damn about any of these hysterics, and will make a decision based on the raw facts of each side

Bruh...
Just...
>>
Premeditated rape.
>>
>>35694854
>she just lied there catatonic
>catatonic
>>35694875
>unconiousious
she wasn't passed out,she wasn't catatonic.
stop reading in your own words. this is how I know you were brainwashed, you are using those sjw buzz words with no proof
>>
File: 1259973707907.png (13KB, 291x311px) Image search: [Google]
1259973707907.png
13KB, 291x311px
What's with all the niggers and normslimes in this thread? And why are they all defending a rapist?

>mfw robots are the last bastion of morality and justice
>>
>>35695116

Yeah I can't imagine how he was even able to become horny, get hard and fuck her while tripping. Who does that..
>>
>>35694976
flase eqwinincoey
have you ever even had sex with a person more than once?
>>
>>35691350
roastie please for the love of FUCK... GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>35695196
What? All the people defending OP are hardcore robots who have been "redpilled" about SJWs and women.
>>
Pre meditated rape.

You planned this whole thing to rape her.

You just pulled out your dick and undressed her when you she got sufficiently fucked up.
>>
>>35695196

It's the normalfags and sjws who are calling it rape. Robots are the only ones who can see this situation clearly, and apparently we're a minority than I thought.
>>
>>35695005
the police act like it's rape if you don't videotape a consent contract.
there are no rights for men anymore.
I'm talking about whither it was rape, not whatever the retarded law thinks.
>you still think the cops are your friend
do you know how I know you are under 25 years of age or still live off someone elses money?
>>
m8s why are you arguing with this norman? this fag put a dick on a girl when both were drugged and what? the unique thing i can take from this is that op is a norman and should leave.
and the one who fall for the bait shall go too
>>
Op there is no hope for you unless you get as far away from that place as possible you're better off homeless then being charged as a sex offender
>>
Women aren't like you and me robots, they got special rules.

It's rape.

He set up the whole event to have sex with her and he did.

Rape.
>>
>>35695295
>>35695251
>raping is women ok!! laws don't matter to bad dudes like us *takes drugs* *rapes women*

Spotted the /soc/ norms trying to fit in.
>>
>>35691350

Fuck off, whore.

No one wants your nasty roast, so you should be grateful if a man got fucked up enough to dick you. When a guy and girl have a history of consistently fucking it doesn't suddenly become rape just because she changes her mind 2 months later.
>>
>>35695347
go back to plebedit you nigger
>>
>>35695311
You literally just threw out a bunch of words that had nothing at all to do with what he just said.

>do you know how I know you are under 25 years of age or still live off someone elses money?
You mean you?

>>35695347
Why did you quote me in that? Robots are literally the only people saying OP didn't rape her.
>>
>>35690981
Ahaha I see what you're referencing there
>>
>>35695367

Classic spousal rape justification defense.

The "I had it before with you therefore I'm entitled to it." justification.
>>
>>35695347

You're going to have to try a little harder than that. It's obvious your a redshit immigrant who only came for the pooping from drawings. Why don't you go fuck your bf or something instead of getting triggered from a story about some rando having consensual sex with his gf?
>>
>>35695375
>t. redpilled MRA normie who is an expert on consent because of all the women he bangs

You have /soc/, you have /b/, you have /pol/ and /fit/ so why do you need to come here?

>>35695398
So you did, sorry about that. I misread it
>>
>>35695413
classic whore justification defense

the "I can withdraw consent months after the act happened because I regretted it" justification
>>
>>35689991
Are you from tasmania OP? I know the artist who did that personally (Tom O'Hern)
>>
I bet you didn't wear a condom.

Rapist.
>>
>>35695196

What sickens me the most is that if it ever goes to trial and the bitch gets on the stand, they'll probably throw the case out because they were both on EVIL DRUGS OMG, and people aren't rational, they'll let him off because they both couldn't consent or whatever, they vote with emotions not logic and they'll let this rapist fuck walk off scot free. Even if his rep is destroyed by it, it's not enough, nigga needs to be in prison with the rest of the scum.
>>
>>35695311
what are you even talking about dude.
i asked if the cops would worry about drug possession and you spew nonsense
>>
She's technically a rapist too because you were high an unable to consent. Just call her a rapist too.
>>
>>35689991
kek origigigiORIIGIGIG
>>
>tfw don't give a fuck that op raped a whore just want to see him live life happily
Empathy is strange
>>
>>35695453

The classic "I had your consent!" justification "defense".

Op says he just took her clothes off. No consent given there.

Rapist.
>>
>>35695413
spousal rape is real.
the point is males are not mind readers and a spouse has to somehow let him know shes not down.
>>
>>35695471
He should be doing 50-life for the triple whammy of being a drug using degenerate, drugging girl for the explicit intent of rape and then raping her. I'm sure with a rap sheet like that he's probably got a whole long list of other crimes past and present.
>>
>>35695509
wew lad keep dropping the word last like it's supposed to have a big impact
fact of the matter is slut could have stopped him at any time but didn't
>>
>>35695485
We've already been through this. He gave his consent the moment he initiated sex. He likely didn't get nearly as hard of a dosage as her either considering he was able to do all this while she was a fucking brick on the floor.
>>
this is fucking hilarious
I come to this board for some regular old beta stories and all I get it some fucking edgy 4tards battling SJW redditors about whether OP raped the girl or not.
What OP did was clearly wrong - sex without consent, no matter the circumstances, is not defensible by law. But at the same time, those of you guaranteeing that he will be prosecuted don't have a clue what you're talking about either. It's him vs. her. Legally, there's not really any evidence that anything happened unless OP left some DNA proof or visible signs of force/trauma behind. Nobody was there with them at the time, she is above the age of consent, and as long as OP isnt like 10 years older than her then it can't even be considered statutory rape if they do prove that they had sex. OP likely isn't fucked in a legal sense, but socially his life is ruined. If he wins the case, its his best bet just to up and leave, or live with the reputation of being a rapist for the rest of your life.
>>
>>35695471
It would be a miracle if op got to walk Scott free I would love to see his smug post about it
>>
File: (71).jpg (55KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
(71).jpg
55KB, 499x499px
>yfw this was also op's first time
>>
>>35695527

>it's her duty to stop her rapist

No? It's your duty to not be a rapist.

>>35695524

It is real hence why I cited it.
>>
File: projecting.jpg (33KB, 539x341px) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
33KB, 539x341px
>>35695471
>being this mad about a normie and roastie
>>
File: 1489460929265.jpg (62KB, 454x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489460929265.jpg
62KB, 454x530px
>>35695555
Quad's of OP being a dumbass rapist
>>
>>35695555
kek wills it origineally o
>>
File: 1377889980065.jpg (96KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1377889980065.jpg
96KB, 816x816px
>>35695555
>mfw those quads

edit- and these sick nasty double dubs >>35695577
>>
>>35695509
My girlfriend takes my clothes off sometimes
did she rape me? geee maybe I should call a lawyer, I mean I just laid back and took the sex, I'm not sure now, I guess I was raped becuase I didn't say yes, yep it's diffintly rape
>>
it's your duty to not rape.

It's not her duty to stop her rapist.
>>
>>35695223
She didn't say no, so she must be fine with him stealing her clothes.
>>
>>35695570
if the slut didn't want it she would have stopped him ergo it's not rape retard
>>
>>35695597
>My girlfriend

go back to where you came from
>>
>>35695597

>my girlfriend

Quit lying.
>>
File: IMG_2600.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2600.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>35695610

See

>>35695599

You're the retard.
>>
Op don't get yourself taken to court just take your shit and bail so the roastie whore can't do shit
>>
>>35695526
>explicit intent of rape
did i miss this post? stop making things up, you are trilizing real rape
>>
File: frog.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>>35689991

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NORMIES BTFO
>>
>>35689991
>Drug a girl
>Fuck her
Thats the definition of rape its like saying if u fuck an unconscious girl thats not rape
Also
>Being friends with a woman
>Doing drugs
>Being on normie book
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>35695643
If she doesn't stop the rapeist because it's not her duty she deserved the rape desu
>>
>>35689991
>r9k gets trolled for you (you)s
>>
>>35695643
no matter how hard you defend the roastie she won't sleep with you cuck
>>
>>35695650
>did i miss this post?
Clearly you did

>OP injects or somehow gasses the girl with "LSD" chemicals
>Proceeds to have sex with her

What is there to miss?
>>
I don't understand why she reported rape after you remained friends after a month or few. That's like me spanking my puppy after he pissed on the carpet a few months ago. You better have messages of you two coking and joking after the incident. Sex on drugs is not a good idea because the affect of drugs effect people differently.
>>
>>35695599
she doesn't have to stop him but in the real world she has to at least say no or have some 'no' behavior.
nice strawman though
>>
>>35695667

Except its a crime. That's like saying you deserve to be robbed because you have an older credit card without a chip.
>>
>>35695650
this
nigga they chilled and did some drugs, both of them were consenting on that part (he didnt fucking spike her drink or some shit you spergs)
OP got the vibe that she was dtf, she didnt resist (for whatever reasons) and they fucked. don't try and act like OP gave her explicitly large amounts of nbome with the sole intent of fucking her. If he wanted to drug her, nbomes are not the drugs to do it on.
>>
>>35694979

>If anyone is a nigger it's you for not knowing something as basic as age of consent.

You mean, like how they vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and OP is surprisingly silent about where he's from given all the other details he's posted, but he does want to go after the mom for endangering a minor? >>35690940

Idiot. Go back to the jungle.
>>
>>35695684
because she's a roastie whore who decided she wanted to punish op since she regretted having sex with him
>>
>>35695671
>tfw r9k is this easy to bait
>>
>>35695675

No matter how hard you deny the rape won't make you not a rapist.
>>
File: 1480908310598.jpg (291KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1480908310598.jpg
291KB, 560x560px
THE GREATEST B8 R9K HAS EVER LAID EYES ON BOYS
POSTING IN AN EPIC BREAD
>>
>>35695663
>drug a girl
aHE DIDN't DRUG HER SHE TOOK THE DRUGS OF HER OWN WILL, stop babtising adult women, if you want that, than take away all womens rights because you think they are children forever
>>
File: 1481624272912.png (2MB, 1080x829px) Image search: [Google]
1481624272912.png
2MB, 1080x829px
>>35695726
ORIGINALLY INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP
>>
>>35695696

>got the dtf vibe
>implies there's a "dtf vibe"

RAPE
>>
>>35695737
> stop babtising adult women
>16 is adult now
>>
>>35695695
You may not deserve it but you brought it upon yourself
>>
>>35695725
i'm not op shitter
he's almost certainly gonna get convicted but it doesn't change the fact that he did nothing wrong here
>>
>>35695695
It's more like giving your money to someone voluntarily then claiming that they robbed you.
>>
>>35690940
>not knowing courts would take her word for it because vagina

enjoy your being raped by bubba in prison
>>
>>35695745
this thread right now described in one picture
>>
>>35695762

Unlike a slick credit card criminal, the rapist is clearly in front of you.
>>
File: 1481621547828.jpg (5KB, 94x121px) Image search: [Google]
1481621547828.jpg
5KB, 94x121px
>>35695752
but doesnt a lysergimide affect everyone differently like you fucking idiots have been spewing since the beginning of this thread? Maybe it looked like that in OPs head we may never know
>>
File: Screenshot_20170321-184941.png (126KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170321-184941.png
126KB, 1080x1920px

25 people surveyed, the board says:
>>
File: 1372993526147.jpg (26KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1372993526147.jpg
26KB, 320x272px
>>35695777
chek'd and agreed
>>
>>35695800

Sorry I don't understand Rapist.
>>
>>35695752
>there isn't a dtf vibe.
this is why you bealive in the chad/beta dynamic and are alone forever, there is a dtf vibe.
>>
>>35695774

It's nothing like that, clearly you're a rapist too.
>>
File: le disgusted orange man.png (455KB, 690x459px) Image search: [Google]
le disgusted orange man.png
455KB, 690x459px
>>35695834
exactly this. And whether or not the vibe may have been there or not is a different story. Even if she was lying half-out on the floor, it could've looked that way to someone on 2-3 hits of nbomb. Its exactly why cases like this with substances involved are very hard to hold up in court.
>>
File: 1482795518121.png (2MB, 991x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1482795518121.png
2MB, 991x1426px
>>35695834
>>35695800
>>35695737
>>35695696
leave this board

unsurprisingly this is not an original post
>>
>>35695834

>dtf vibe

Op didn't even kiss her he just started to undress her. Those were rape vibes.
>>
>>35695873

>looked like
>dtf "vibes"

Ape rapist detected.
>>
>mah lady
>pleased to have tea with you>
>mah lady, may I please take your shirt off?
>mah lady, may I Please take your bra off?
>mah lady, may I please take your pants off
>mah lady, may I please take your panties off?
>mah lady, mah I please put my penis inside you and move it back and forth
>mah lady, a minute has passed, may I continue
>mah lady, a minute has passed may I continue
>mah lady is this still okay?
^what soocsl justice warriors pretend life should be like
>>
File: 1480746216143.jpg (10KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1480746216143.jpg
10KB, 240x210px
>>35695893
except people like you are the ones that should be going back...
dumb shill
robots are jaded and hateful, not little fragile pussies like everyone in this thread.
who wants to bet there's a leddit post about this somewhere
>>
>OP and the girl are both tripping on drugs
>OP has sex with the girl while she's tripping out (we don't know if unconscious, but might be), all of this while he's also tripping out, by the way

>OP is a rapist, the poor girl didnu nuffin

FFS, she invited him to her home to take drugs while the parents were out, it's the fault of both that this shit happened. And don't come with that "victim blaming" bullshit, both the girl and OP knew exactly what they were doing when they did what they did and got high af. It's their own fucking fault.

Blaming OP for everything is just fucking retarded. How fucking much has this site degenerated? If you're here to blame op and call him a racist just get out ffs.
>>
>>35695946

At least you're learning. Don't rape.
>>
File: 1490055741855.png (55KB, 1124x685px) Image search: [Google]
1490055741855.png
55KB, 1124x685px
>>35689991
Include me in the screencap, mark my words we will hear about this case in the news, OP if you get convicted I lose all hope in society, and women have truly taken over
>>
File: 1481251401660.png (128KB, 210x339px) Image search: [Google]
1481251401660.png
128KB, 210x339px
>>35695930
I'm just restating arguments that you dumb faggots were making earlier...
stop trying to put your liberal arts degree to use reddit, its not gonna work
>>
>>35695954
>dumb shill

Do you even know what the word "shill" means or do you just regurgitate words you see on /pol/ without understanding them all the time?
>>
>>35695960

>she knew exactly what she was getting into

RAPIST DETECTED.
>>
File: tumblr_ny90i45yC91uy0s1qo1_400.gif (1017KB, 345x352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny90i45yC91uy0s1qo1_400.gif
1017KB, 345x352px
>>35695960
so much this. glad to see we havent been completely infested by reddit.
mfw entering this shitstorm of a thread
>>
>>35695983

>can't defend his position anymore so he calls me a dumb faggot liberal arts redditor

You're just proving my point.
>>
>>35689991
>girl
>friend
>sex
>acid
>facebook

OK bye
>>
File: 1479746044132.jpg (44KB, 480x302px) Image search: [Google]
1479746044132.jpg
44KB, 480x302px
>tfw invite all neighbourhood grills to partake in "spirit quest"
>accidentally rape them instead
>mfw
>>
>>35696022
says the dumb libtard redditor who keeps calling me an ape rapist for making a valid point
>>
>>35695960

>she's laying down being really quiet for whatever reaosn

In OP's own fucking words. Doesn't matter if they were both on drugs, the idea was to have a good time, not get fucked by some rapist shitface while you're trying to lay down and trip out nice and quiet. Did you ever think for a second the girl might have been too fucking scared to do anything, to say anything? All we have to go on is what OP said, and by his own admission, he raped her. Until we hear the other side of the story, this nigger's a rapist, so fuck you.
>>
>>35696020
Nice image. I imagine the fire and chaos is probably quite an accurate depiction of the rape, chaos, anarchy going on at OP's rate party
>>
>>35696062

I only called you an ape rapist once. It must have hurt pretty bad.
>>
>>35695960
>He's tripping
>He's more than able to undress and fuck the girl while she's a fucking brick staring blankly at ceiling, silent and unmoving.
Nah, OP did drugs, but he wasn't tripping.

We're blaming OP because he's literally to blame.

Also, again, the girl was underaged.
>>
>>35695992
well if you invite a person with which you know, and with whom you already have had sexual relationships to your home, while your parents are out, to get drugged and have "fun", then yes, you know EXACTLY what you're getting into.
>>
File: 1480918788714.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480918788714.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
>>35696089
>nice image
reddit detected

>>35696096
still haven't heard a valid point to refute mine. Looks like you dipshits really can't debate
>>
>>35696110

>same justification
>brings up the spousal rape entitlement justication again

You're still blaming her like a rapist.
>>
funny thing is that you dont even belong HERE of all places

>does drugs
>talks to girls
>fuckes
normie fuck off

run away or just kill yourself
>>
File: 1481624810611.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481624810611.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>35696110
/thread
Is r9k's response to this so strong and reddit-like because they don't understand how normal sexual relationships exist? That's gotta be it because I have no other explanation
>>
>>35696123

Oh you heard it. I stopped because you started getting too butt hurt for me to continue on.
>>
>>35695705

It's the lawyers fucking idea to do the child endangerment bullshit. Unless he got his JD as a Happy Meal prize he wouldn't even think of it if there was a chance of statutory. OP knows there are a lot of tumblreddits here who drank the rape koolaid and think even looking at a woman is rape, so he is wise to avoid getting doxxed.

OP's description screams implied consent. She arches her back, blushes, kisses him back, doesn't give any indication that she might not want it, and she got wet for him. Doesn't sound like rape to me.
>>
File: 1478498045940.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478498045940.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>35696150
evidence that its just a big bait for r9k faggots to get mad at
all we can do is laugh at the bad debating and ad hominem attacks over something thats likely a falsehood
>>
>>35696150

Obligatory REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE since you forgot. I got your back bro, don't worry.
>>
Spousal rape justification by rapists

>" I had sex with you before so your vagina has an open policy for my dick 4ever so it's not rape."
>>
>>35696193
>She arches her back, blushes, kisses him back, doesn't give any indication that she might not want it, and she got wet for him.
Where the fuck does OP say any of that happened? He literally just says she layed there like a fucking log.
>>
>>35696204
>trying this hard to fit in because you only came here because of the memes you saw on reddit and /pol/

Sad!
>>
>>35696193

>consent is implied

Rapist talking. Consent is clear and unequivocal.
>>
>>35696193
>It's the lawyers fucking idea to do the child endangerment bullshit

Which implies that the victim here is a CHILD.

>Unless he got his JD as a Happy Meal prize he wouldn't even think of it if there was a chance of statutory.

Or, he thinks that his client is going down for rape no matter what he does, and wants to pursue a minor objective he can actually attain.

> OP knows there are a lot of tumblreddits here who drank the rape koolaid and think even looking at a woman is rape, so he is wise to avoid getting doxxed.

OP has already admitted he's GETTING doxxed.

>>35690429

>ALSO I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN MY OWN FUCKING TOWN BECAUSE SHES TELLING EVERYONE IM A RAPIST PEOPLE HAVE LITERALLY THROWN TRASH ON MY FUCKING FRONT LAWN AND LITERALLY WILL NOT HEAR MY SIDE

>Literally making shit up to further your argument.

You're wrong, you stupid nig-nog. Not only are you wrong about the overall point, you've been wrong about every sub-point you've made. She doesn't arch her back or kiss him, she "doesn't say anything or really move" in OP's own words.

Please, for the good of humanity, kill yourself.
>>
>>35689991
What actually happened
>She was originally fine with it happening
>Months later she told her friends
>Her friends told her it was raped and pressured her to claim charges
>Her friends tell everyone they know to tell her to press charges
>She's now being pressured to press charges so she isn't pointed as "The girl who let guys rape her"

This explains why she was fine with it for months.
>>
File: k.png (181KB, 387x383px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
181KB, 387x383px
>>35696262
>Consent is clear and unequivocal.
Your virginity is clear and unequivocal.
>>
File: 1488042998465.jpg (15KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488042998465.jpg
15KB, 222x250px
>>35696170
ape rapist is a valid reponse?
pic related
>>
>>35696297

I'm proud of my virginity, unlike you, rape apologist.
>>
>>35696258
\
>implying I haven't wasted 12 years of my life in the black hole called 4chan.

No memes, I was just trying to make a joke nigga. Apparently it didn't work. I'll go to the shame corner for half an hour, ok?
>>
Is this Jack from Hampshire?
>>
File: 1480907292085.jpg (35KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
1480907292085.jpg
35KB, 820x820px
>>35696297
this kid got roasted like a chicken wing over a nice open campfire
>>
>>35696302

You're just focusing on that one little bit instead of the meat of that post.

It cut you deep.
>>
File: tumblr_mgkwx3dZRC1ro609uo1_400.gif (488KB, 399x489px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgkwx3dZRC1ro609uo1_400.gif
488KB, 399x489px
>>35695960

The fuck kind of acid makes you unconscious? I've done MXE and been out of it, but acid increase awareness. If she didn't want it she would have given some kind of hint she didn't like it. One girl I tripped with was screaming and crying for a stupidly long time(not that you can accurately perceive time on acid) just because she saw a mouse, or thought she did at least. OP would have been able to tell if she didn't like it.
>>
File: 1489925885298.webm (1MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
1489925885298.webm
1MB, 640x352px
>>35689991
This is the best bait I have seen in 2017, thanks.

Really makes tumblr come out of the woodwork too.

Great job, OP.
>>
>>35695437

not the same guy but

1. She's conked out on a trip, can't resist or give consent.

2. Not his gf, and even if she were it would still be rape.

Fucking retarded underage faggot.
>>
>>35696142
no, im saying they are both irresponsible. Don't you even know that when you're drugged you lose your inhibition? Even with soft drugs like alcohol. You lose control of your emotions, the more intoxicated you get, the more impulsive you become, everyone fucking knows this, when you're intoxicated, you lose control. They both got drugged, she was tripping out and OP, like the fucking dumb druggie he is couldn't control himself and behaved like a fucking animal. I am not justifying OP, i am just saying they are both to blame, as the obvious outcome was the result of their actions and irresponsibility. Like i said, both of them are to blame, but you seem to be so brainwashed by feminism ideology that you intentionally refuse to even consider that the girl was at fault, even a little.
>>
File: 1467853022816.png (542KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467853022816.png
542KB, 960x720px
>>35689991
>doesn't matter had sex
GET OUT GO SPEW YOUR BLOG FILTH ELSEWHERE!!!!!
YOUR KIND ISN'T WELCOME HERE!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1480907350443.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480907350443.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>35696356
but anon desu~~ that's the only thing you said...
senpai don't talk nonsense you know its not good for your mental health
>>
>>35696365
He already said it wasn;t acid earlier in the thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 646x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 646x654px
How to spot an idiot 101:
>girl on drugs
"She's not responsible for her actions!"

Bonus round - how to spot a contradictory idiot hen they say this too:
>guy on drugs
"He's responsible for his actions!"
>>
well you're a normie non-virgin scum so have fun in jail faggot.
>>
>>35696080

She's with her fuckbuddy, alone, and getting together to do drugs and have sex. What could she possibly be afraid of? That he would stop having sex with her if she said no? If she were being raped she would want him to stop, so she would say so. It's not like she's never seen his dick before, she's sucked on it and bounced on it multiple times before. It must not have been too scary if she kept coming back for more.
>>
>>35696419
at least some people get it...
>>
>>35696324
I don't have any virginity to be """"proud""" of, because I'm not so autistic that I ask women to sign a consent form when I get with them :^)
>>
>>35696365
WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME.
Lysergimides DO NOT DO THIS TO YOU. There is no documented in-vivo effects of any lysergimides causing acute unconsciousness. Ego death, sure, but not unconsiousness.
Any retard who tries and claims that acid or any of its derivatives is some magical drug that has an infinite number of objective effects is innately a fucking retarded and needs to be disregarded.
Maybe you guys should actually try the drugs before you go spewing bullshit everywhere. Lysergimides have a heavy stimulating effect to them, whereas tryptamines are the ones that tend to make users sleepy.
>>
>>35696399

Don't break out the weaboo talk. Stuff it.

>>35696390

He probably didn't even use a condom.
>>
>>35696497
>plot twist: she found out she was pregnant and that was the actual reason she accused him of rape
>>
>>35696459

Op just got her fucked up on acid and started taking her clothes off.

He didn't listen to Donald and grab her by the pussy first.

How can you defend a rapist.

>>35696450

>her fuckbuddy

Don't speak for her. Stop being so rapey.
>>
>>35696450

Doesn't matter if you're with a fuckbuddy, alone, if you're pretty much unresponsive because of whatever it is you're taking, it doesn't make it ok anon. It clearly affected them differently, as he was quite coherant and able to pull her pants off and fuck her and finish inside(like a dumbass.) while she laid there, doing nothing. I've been like that before, unresponsive and unmoving, didn't want anyone to touch me, but literally couldn't do anything even if someone was shaking me trying to wake me up though I was fully conscious.

I'm saying, from what he's told us so far, he raped her. It wasn't a violent rape with a knife to ehr throat and threats of murder, but he had sex with someone who didn't/couldn't say 'yes daddy fuck me raw ohhhh daddy' while he was fully aware of what he was doing. That's all. Which makes what he did rape.
>>
>>35696546

Seems like she wasn't asking for it at all.
>>
File: Faggeit abbout it.jpg (40KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Faggeit abbout it.jpg
40KB, 500x374px
>ITT: Robots claiming Reddit/Tumblr got baited while being baited themselves
>A goddamn circlejerk of bait
>>
>>35690344
>Like
>Legit
You should try harder to hide your normieness roastie
>>
>>35696471
>>35696416
>>35696365
and before any anon tries and contradicts this again, these are a list of confirmed in-vivo effects for 25i-nbome, pronounced at higher dosages (whereas OPs and the girl's dosages are considered light):

Physical effects:

-Sublingual numbing

-Spontaneous tactile sensations

-Perception of decreased weight

-Stimulation

-Nausea

-Vasoconstriction

-Increased heart rate

-Pupil dilation

-Difficulty urinating

-Wakefulness

-Increased blood pressure
>>
>>35696262

Consent can be verbal or implied. No one is going to get a contract drafter by lawyers, witnesses to both parties signing with their own attorneys present, and then go and have the document notarized before they make some fucky fucky. When there is a history of fucking, you just do it. Not once have I asked a girl if she consented to sex, the implied consent was more than enough. She never asked for my consent either, and I don't feel like I was raped.

>>35696287

First off, there is no victim here. What difference does it make if she is implied to be a child? If she is past the age where she can consent she can consent. I had friends sent to get shot at by sandniggers before they were old enough to buy alcohol. If american children can go die for their country in some 3rd world shithole it's not that crazy to think they can at least have consensual sex with their fuckbuddies.
>>
File: 1476234331886.jpg (45KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1476234331886.jpg
45KB, 500x667px
>>35696548
>Op just got her fucked up on acid and started taking her clothes off.
And if you quit being a raging incel, maybe one day you'll get to take a woman's clothes off too.

Quit bitching, underage. OP isn't a rapist and you know it. Refer to >>35696419
>>
This was rape but what the fuck is up with all these normies? Fuck off
>>
>>35696628
I have yet to read an accurate description of the sensation of tripping. This is about as helpful as someone trying to explain color to a blind person.
>>
>>35696634

>raging incel
>underage
>maybe one day

Are you quite finished?

>>35696631

If you're such a stud. Tell me, do you just a girl acid, wait for her to lay down because it's fucking her up, and then start undressing her clothes while she is unresponsive?
>>
>>35696631
>What difference does it make if she is implied to be a child? If she is past the age where she can consent she can consent.
She literally wasn't, though. It's usually 17 at least in most places, but she was 16.

>If american children can go die for their country in some 3rd world shithole it's not that crazy to think they can at least have consensual sex with their fuckbuddies.
It wasn't consensual, though, hence her claiming rape.
>>
File: 1484725213967.jpg (477KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484725213967.jpg
477KB, 960x640px
>"guys SJWs are trying to say I raped a girl"
>"what did you do?"
>"I gave her drugs then when she stopped talking and moving I took off her clothes and had sex with her."
>"btw she was 16 at the time"
>"that's rape."
>"reee stupid plebbit getting triggered!"
kek.
>>
>she's laying down fucked up on acid and being quiet
>better take off her clothes and fuck her
>and I can wear no condom because she's not saying anything

Rapist. All of you defending him are rapists.
>>
Literally can not say this was rape. They were both fucked up, he's just an 18 year old guy and she gave him no reason to think she didnt want it - in fact they had sex previously and her being passive isnt indication that she didnt want it.

This whole thread has been some fucking normies coming in and loads of whiteknights spouting RAPE RAPE GO TO HELL DERP.

Sad!
>>
File: 62e.jpg (29KB, 334x372px) Image search: [Google]
62e.jpg
29KB, 334x372px
>>35696693
>Are you quite finished?
Quality rebuttal.
>>
>>35696548

OP said they fucked before. That means they are at least fuckbuddies, if not bf/gf.

>>35696586

She wasn't unresponsive. If the dose is so low OP could get hard, she was 100% responsive, and just chose to say no, most likely because she was enjoying it. These drugs don't affect people differently. I've never heard of any meth user falling asleep immediately after IVing their usual dose of meth.
>>
>>35696729
DDRR IF U DONT AGREE THAT THIS WAS CUT AND DRY RAPE YOU TOO ARE A RAPIST!

fucking retard.
>>
>>35689991
OP no one here is a lawyer, but the far majority know you raped that chick. GTFO out of america!!!1
>>
File: 1447568153301.jpg (10KB, 249x188px) Image search: [Google]
1447568153301.jpg
10KB, 249x188px
>>35696708
>yfw 4chan is creating an entire generation incapable of rationalizing due to memes
>>
>>35696631
>What difference does it make if she is implied to be a child?

Stupid nigger, it makes it the difference because THAT'S WHAT STATUTORY RAPE FUCKING IS YOU FUCKING STUPID NIGGER.

>If she is past the age where she can consent she can consent.

If she is past the age where she can consent she cannot be considered a minor and her mother cannot be attacked with endangering a minor. Therefore, and follow me on this (I know nig-nogs have trouble with abstract reasoning), SHE IS UNDER THE AGE OF CONSENT.

> If american children can go die for their country in some 3rd world shithole it's not that crazy to think they can at least have consensual sex with their fuckbuddies.

You can't enlist at 16, retard. Go back to chucking spears at baboons in the jungle, you're appropriating my culture you fucking nigger.
>>
>>35696771

You're so dull I don't recall why we're even arguing. I think you're the anon I called a "ape rapist" desu.

>still being this hurt
>>
>>35689991
>>she's laying down being really quiet for whatever reaosn
>>she doesn't say anything or really move
If you "have sex" with a person who is unconscious, not being able to say yes or no, that is rape. Rape does not only mean that you force someone to have sex with you even if that person is refusing to do so. It also means what you did with your friend. Also, if you yourself are lying down unconscious being on acid, and someone sticks his dick into your arse you not being able to say yes or no, that is rape too. Partly because aside from being fucked you may have to carry the concequences too, like getting HIV or bleeding asshole. In your friend's case she could've had to carry same concequences, HIV/STD, bleeding pussy, or even pregnancy.

You've got to have something SERIOUSLY WRONG with your head to think it was not a rape. Maybe drugs ruined your already non existent brain or then you had a bad upbringing.
>>
File: 1481935223960.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481935223960.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
Why's this lame thread have so many replies? You're all faggots
>>
>>35696773
> If the dose is so low OP could get hard, she was 100% responsive,
>When OP literally says she was silent and unmoving, even during the entire rape portion of it.
> and just chose to say no, most likely because she was enjoying it.
>She claims it was rape, so chances are, no, she didn't enjoy it.
>>
>>35696680

It's different for everyone, but I'll give it a shot.

For me, it was like everything wasn't awful, color was brighter, more vivid, I could hear everything, I could see the vibrations in the air that music caused. Tactile sensation was off the goddamn wall, I wanted to touch everything, to be touched, to hug and kiss and be free. That was the first few hours. After awhile that died down and it became REALLY introspective, my mind wandered to dark places, my brain screamed at me louder than usual, it told me i'd never amount to anything, that i should kill myself, it'd be fun to jump off a bridge and drown, to feel myself die would be the ultimate high. I wandered to a bridge, just staring at the water in the moonlight for like four hours, just imagining being embraced by the icy water until I couldn't fight it anymore, to just give up while I was tripping, to have my mind die last and live for a thousand years inside my brain while my body died around me. It began to wear off by then, and I just felt sad and depressed, walked home, ate something, then went to sleep. Or what I thought was sleep. I was still tripping when I closed my eyes, and could vividly see every thought I had as if it were a movie playing behind my eyelids. I don't know how long that part lasted, but it was pretty sweet compared to the previous few hours. Shit was wacky, but I'll never do hallucinogens again, the last time I did them I had a huge panic attack and it lasted about 12 hours, shit was NOT fun I tell ya whut.
>>
>>35696708
straw manning again?

sjw want to send op to jail for 10 years, which ruins your life for 50 years because girl got high. get fucking real
>>
>>35696775

Yes you're a rape enabler. Rapist. It wasn't your dick inside her so you're just a big rape cuck.

>>35696773

Again with the "we fucked before" justification. Having fucked before isn't some open door policy on her vagina. Only a rape enabler would think so.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 200x193px
>>35696080
>Did you ever think for a second the girl might have been too fucking scared to do anything, to say anything?

Is it theft if I lay down in the middle of the road covered in my own money and I allow passersby to take it? Keep in mind I wouldn't be doing or saying anything to oppose them. If this is happening, how could you possibly know I didn't create this scenario and want this to happen?

Did you ever think for a second about anything? Even once?

>>35695992
>>35696142
You're able to change the way you do things in order to mitigate risks, that's life. Were I to jump off a bridge and start complaining about my broken legs, unable to comprehend what had happened and start blaming someone else I'd be a moron not a victim.

>>35696729
If she was unable to deny consent it's rape. Was she unconscious? No? Fuck off.

If she wasn't unconscious you are implying she is unable to consent based basically on the fact that she is a woman and therefore without agency and that's some gay feminist shit
>>
>>35696875
>Having fucked before isn't some open door policy on her vagina.

It is

t. Chad
>>
>>35696886

Stop talking, rapist. You're disgusting.
>>
>>35696815
not responding doesnt mean she was unconscious.
>>35696847
you dont need to enjoy sex for it to not be rape.
>>
>>35696889

> t. Chad

More like

> t. Larper
>>
>>35696680
despite this, no matter what the personal perception of the trip is - the 'state' that OP described her to be in wouldn't be her being passed out. She was awake and aware - she may have been tripping, but its a simple fact that lysergimides do not make you pass out or disconnect you far enough from reality (especially at such a low dosage) in order to not be able to physically or verbally stop OP.
>>
>>35696935
Bro, I've probably fucked more women than you have hairs on your neck
>>
>>35696875
oh im sorry i didnt know disagreeing on the definition of rape with you meant i was a rape enabler! im not saying rape is OK im saying this wasnt rape.

retard.
>>
File: 1486761670954.png (327KB, 626x502px) Image search: [Google]
1486761670954.png
327KB, 626x502px
>>35690199
>SHE NEVER SAID NO
She never said yes, you creep.
>>
>>35696886

You're the one who isn't thinking, friend. If you lay down covered in your own property and DO NOTHING to stop anyone from taking, then yes, it is by definition theft.
>>
>>35694832
The girl was unresponsive, she literally could not have given him signs either positive or negative.
>>
>>35696375
weirdest boner right now
>>
>>35696886
the fact that the sockpuppets are calling you a rapist means you made some good rational points.

i like their counter arguments.
>>
>>35696947

>I'm cool on the internet and call myself "Chad"

Pathetic.
>>
>>35696993
except she wasn't unresponsive? Read before you post.
>>
>>35697005
>I'm a white knight who doesn't get girls

Pathetara
>>
>>35697018
Uhhh she was unresponsive.
>>
>>35696815
>not being able to say yes or no,
there is no proof she was unable, just unwilling to say no.
>>35696810
stop equating rape with staturtory, inless the dude is 20 and the girl is like ten. a 18 yearold having consental sex with a 16 year old is nothing like real rape, fuck off, you are trivilzing real tape again
>>
>>35696968

But it clearly was rape, and by denying it was rape you are thereby enabling the rape as a non rape.

I don't think you're a retard.
>>
File: 762.jpg (45KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
762.jpg
45KB, 600x900px
>>35696947
>Bro, l've probably fucked more women than you have hairs on your neck
>>
>>35696631
I'm hardly a stud, but that's about it. Just hang out during the comeup. Maybe ask if she's feeling it yet, she asks me the same. For a while it's unsure, but eventually we definitely notice things are funny. Things start wiggling or making patterns/morphing. We might listen to music or something, try to drink but find water is the only thing palatable, then go to pee and look at the mirror because mirrors are very enchanting while tripping. Some kind of siren song effect. After peeing or determining Ican't pee, I go back to bed. She's probably just laying back with a goofy grin on her face staring at whatever the ceiling is doing. This is the part where it's appropriate to undress her. I usually can't cum, or even get hard sometimes. Fucking just feels really weird. Like I can feel every cell of her with every cell of my dick, but it's not at all sexually satisfying, more curious than anything. I start thinking about weird things and then just lay on top of her while staring at her skin. Eventually I pull out and just lay back with her and I might trace my fingertips over her body.

It's usually more enjoyable on the comedown because I can actually cum and get into the sex mindset. The insomnia can be a bitch so sex is almost guaranteed to happen at some point of the trip. A little bit of weed can bring the trip back up to trippy levels if you don't want to comedown just yet.
>>
>>35697018

Sounds unresponsive to me m8.
>>
>>35696907
You got blow the fuck out so hard you have no respone
>>
>>35690050
You still can say yes/no when you're on acid you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>35696978
oh so any sex where they dont say "yes" is rape.

retard.

>>35696993
she could have given him signs, but she wasnt. this is wher ehis confusion came from.

if you read OP's post he is pretty confused about it all and didnt think he raped her.

she decided it was rape months later.

is nobody talking about how OP was fucked up also and may not have paid much attention until after the fact at how he didnt get explicit consent? he was fucked up in the moment and she didnt exactly do ANYTHING to break him out of it
>>
>>35696978
That's not how sex works, virgin.
>>
>>35697061
Is that picture supposed to be you? I don't know how what your guys green letters mean, some girl I fucked in my art appreciation class showed me this place lmao
>>
finally this thread can die
>>
This thread is a prime example of half-baked rationales leading to potential harm. If you can't recognize where you're at fault in this situation, you should promptly be sterilized. Please do yourselves a favor and never copulate.
>>
>>35696990
How do you know I'm not doing so with the full knowledge that people will take it and the intention of giving it to them? Conversely how do you know I'm not?

Sex positivity is too subjective to practically work in real life or properly in legal scenarios. The meme needs to stop and so do you.

>>35696999
Your trips are raping me I did not consent to those repeated digits
>>
>>35697035

>deviates from the original discussion to make assumptions of me

Listen I actually have a friend that can be described as chadly so I know a larping rosty when I'm arguing with one online.
>>
File: 1480797490101.jpg (40KB, 314x561px) Image search: [Google]
1480797490101.jpg
40KB, 314x561px
what a fucking beautiful b8
well done OP
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
>>
>>35697049
>stop equating rape with staturtory,

Except they're literally the same thing.

Rape= Sex-consent.

People under a certain age are unable to consent. Therefore, all sex with them is rape.

STUPID NIGGER.

> inless the dude is 20 and the girl is like ten.

LEARN TO SPELL YOU STUPID NIGGER. And while you're at it (but this will involve abstract reasoning and I know you have trouble with it), explain why some age differences are more rape than other ones, without going into the fundamental problem of when someone can properly consent.

>a 18 yearold having consental sex with a 16 year old is nothing like real rape, fuck off, you are trivilzing real tape again

I've never trivialized tape. I use it with great reverence to stick things together. GO BACK TO AFRICA!
>>
File: 729.gif (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
227KB, 600x600px
>>35697051
But it clearly wasn't rape, and by denying your responsibility to prove it was rape, you are thereby enabling the non rape as a rape.
>>
acid makes people FREAK OUT. its not a fucking sedative. if she wasn't enjoying this or felt she was being raped it would have been 100x worse for her than if she was sober, psychadelics amplify these things..

she was probably in so much fucking ecstacy that she was almost having an outerbody experience.

oh but tumblr says her silence means it was rape

silence =/= rape

now can tumblr/pintrest/whiteknights please fuck off this board and go hang out with your friends in the real world.
>>
>>35697138
Ok, I mean makes no difference to be weather some sperg from 4chan believes me or not lol
>>
>>35697153

Touche good sir

BTFO femininazis
>>
>>35697173
>Not reading the thread
>Not knowing what you're talking about
Rape apologists everyone.
>>
>>35697173
yeah, honestly this thread is lost in a sea of dumb fucking normie SJWs who dont understand psychadelics. Girl is just trying to take advantage of OP after the fact, probably under pressure from her dumbass stacy friends. Lets be honest, if she told one of her normie friends what happened between her and OP that night, 9/10 times the normie stacy is going to suggest she take advantage of the weak laws surrounding rape accusations
>>
>>35697153

It clearly was. Trannies are mentally unfit to pass judgments.

>>35697180

Btfo larper
>>
>>35693567
>I was "sexually assaulted" by a girl when I was black out drunk and I would not even dare to blame it on her, it was my responsibility prevent it from happening. Same goes for this bitch.
If you were blacked out and she was sober enough to fuck you, it was rape. I'm not sure if you are saying what you said because you are a complete moron, OR because you want to be able to do the same to someone who is blacked out too.
>>
File: First-Day-On-The-Internet-Kid.jpg (28KB, 400x526px) Image search: [Google]
First-Day-On-The-Internet-Kid.jpg
28KB, 400x526px
>>35697105
>haha get it? because someone new wouldn't know what greentext is xD
>>
>>35696847

She didn't claim it was rape until months after the fact. Am I to believe she was unconscious from an acid overdose, just laying there thinking she was a glass of orange juice mixed with cum for months, then suddenly she snaps out of it and says to herself:
>Wait a minute
>I'm not cummy orange juice
>I'm a girl =O
>and I was raped! D`;
>It all makes sense now!
???
>>
>>35697230
What's a lerper? lol you guys are fucking funny
>>
>>35697121

Because unless you actually start to protest the shit, it is theft, I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about this. You can let it happen all you want, but people are still taking your shit and you're doing nothing about it.

Now, later, if the cops come and you tell them sure you wanted it to happen, then fine, it's your shit to do with as you please, but up until that point you are being robbed. Fuck nigga, you're the one who needs to stop, you're making up stupid scenarios.

It's not a meme, OP is a rapist until proven otherwise, and none of your silly 'what if' scenarios will change that fact.
>>
File: 1372446060223.jpg (40KB, 344x517px) Image search: [Google]
1372446060223.jpg
40KB, 344x517px
>514 replies
>168 posters
really makes ya think...
>>
>>35696847
>Assuming they took the same amount
>assuming the acid affected them the same way
>assuming they have the same experience with lsd
>assuming OP didn't intentionally give her too much
>assuming no can get hard on acid just cause you can't
>ASSUMING OP ISN'T B8
>>
>>35697235
Haha there you go again man! I appreciate the tough love, I think I'm starting to catch on
>>
File: 409.jpg (60KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
409.jpg
60KB, 600x620px
>>35697230
>Trannies are mentally unfit to pass judgments.
That certainly explains your arguments.
>>
>>35696810

Statutory rape means she is under the age of consent. Even if the aoc is 17 it's still not statutory rape if OP is within 3 years of her age, Romeo and Juliet law. Look up what statutory rape actually is sometime so you look slightly less like a jackass next time.
>>
>The robots irrational hatred of women leads them to defend their most hated enemy, the Normie.

>>35697238
We've already been over the fact that it wasn't acid.
>>
Ugh the rapists and rape enablers are winning, absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: 8q367.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
8q367.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>35697271
>I think I'm starting to catch on
I'm sure you are, /b/
>>
>>35697307
But if they're winning, that means it isn't rape ;^)
>>
File: 1489287821194.gif (1MB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
1489287821194.gif
1MB, 736x627px
>>35697307
>Winning
>Being louder and more irrational is winning now
>>
>>35696815
>acid
>unconscious
Really makes you hmm.

If op regularly had receptive buttsex with his tripbuddy/fuckbuddy/buttbuddy then he probably wouldn't consider it rape either if his buttfucktripbuddy put it in his tripping butt while tripping. This is the normal human way of looking at the scenario.
>>
>>35690122
dis!

TookARiskToSeeIfThisWasOriginalEnough
>>
>>35690299
>>35690223
When you same fag yourself to make you feel better about yourself
>>
>>35697253
>Because unless you actually start to protest the shit, it is theft

But in this scenario I've actively gone into someone else's/public space and strewn about money. Why should you immediately assume I don't want people to take it?

>You can let it happen all you want, but people are still taking your shit

How do you know that I'm not attempting to passively give it away to people?

Yeah sex positivity is a shitty meme
>>
>>35697269
>assuming they took the same amount
they didnt, but OP said the girl took 200-300ug of a 25x-NBOMe compound. Thats a light dose.
>assuming the *25x affected them in the same way
no, it probably didnt. But again, its highly unlikely that she was unresponsive at such a low dosage, unless she has an extreme potency to lysergamides, which I doubt
>assuming they have the same experience with *25x
again, even if its her first time. low doses are not that overwhelming unless she's one of the lightest weights I've ever met.
>assuming OP didnt intentionally give her too much
refer to above
>assuming no can get hard on acid just cause you can't
This is a true point, people can fuck on high doses of acid all the time. It rarely induces ED.
>assuming OP isnt b8
/thread

>>35697303
acid derivative. Same/similar effects. Dumbfuck.
>>
>>35697253
OP is a rapist until proven otherwise

What part of nnocent until proven guilty don't you understand? I'm not saying she has to prove this but you are literally spouting backwards logic.

Derp?

see this >>35697222

and this >>35697078

go and think.

dont come back
>>
File: d5a.png (372KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
d5a.png
372KB, 600x480px
>>35697335
>implying being more btfo is winning now
>>
>>35697379
>acid derivative. Same/similar effects. Dumbfuck.
Clearly not if she went catonic while he was perfectly fine ;)
>>
Grab them by the pussy first or else it's rape.
>>
>>35697151
>a 17year old having sex with an 18 year old consensually is the same thing as 3 niggers breaking into your house and forcing you to submit.
that is what you just said.
>>
>>35697408
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>catatonic
shiggy diggy
literally doesnt happen on lysergamides man. fucking do any type of research and that theory is blown out the window. She was conscious and alert, but didnt respond to his actions.
>>
>>35697303
>the robots

GTFO of this board.

why are you even here?
>>
casual sex outside a proper loyal monogamus relationship is degenerate and wrong.

rape or not you're a degenerate, OP.
>>
>>35697407
>Lets just forget all the people and reasoning as to why OP is a rapist because we kept throwing shit like dumb niggerboos
http://www.strawpoll.me/12579912/r

>>35697448
That's not what OP says, are you saying he's a liar? ;)
>>
>>35697467
pork-fiend detected
>>
When did you realize that Donald is low key the biggest feminist to ever become president.
>>
>>35697478
if you actually made an effort to read any of his subsequent posts you'd realize you're talking out of your ass. But whatever, its cool.
>>
>>35697234
actully California law is written that if they are both drunk, it's always the guys fault.
it's fucking bullshit.
even if the guy was fed shots and the girl had one beer.
^stuff like this is why men are fed up and very senitive to flase rape claims
>>
>>35697519
yeah. Like I've been saying. Rape law is fucking badly written and extremely biased towards females. I don't think we'll see a change in that for a very long time unfortunately.
>>
>>35697518
Oh, I have, and OP is a rapist. But that's fine, I know jumping through hoops and defending a rapist is a real drain on the brain.
>>
>>35697049
>there is no proof she was unable, just unwilling to say no.
If you know that you partner is on acid, not saying yes or no, you have to be able to conclude that she/he might uncoscious. And you should be able to do so, if you are sober enough to fuck your partner. If you fail to do so, you are either mentally disabled, or sexually taking advantage of the other person, in other words, raping that person.
>>
>>35697303

Acid is slang for any stimulating psychedlic drug on blotter that does not cause uncosciousness. It can be LSD, NBOME, dragonfly, or fucking DOx for that matter. NBOME is stimulating much like LSD. Since she took acid, the acid kind of acid that comes on acid blotter paper, it changes none of the points that you tried to evade addressing. Do you really think she was an unconscious glass of cummy orange juice for months before realizing she was raped?
>>
>>35697478
You've literally been here for hundreds of posts? that strawpoll was posted centurions ago.

What's your agenda? you're not a fucking robot. so GTFO.
>>
>>35697269
>>assuming OP didn't intentionally give her too much
stip impying from ops pov it was anything other than fun times and sex. HE DID NOT DOSE HER
>>
>>35697554
all this talk about her being unconscious when its not physically possible :^)
keep shilling shillary
>>
>>35697554
I missed the part where he said her eyes were closed.

oh wait he didnt. you are literally clutching at straws in desperate attempts to say that this girl was unconscious by evidence that she said neither yes nor no.

this bait was perfect, i love how OP appeared to be fucking retarded, was initially vindicated by sockpuppets from other boards. then certain robots with brains came along and BTFO the fucking morons assuming this was rape when both op and the girl were fucked out of their minds.

Im suuuure the girl was so fucking traumatised by this. and if OP is not a bait he's fucked up for REAL.

not rape. she never said no. never resisted. by trying to argue that the girl had no agency you are on a losing streak there...
>>
>>35697519
Well that's a sick law then, to be blaimed for raping someone while you were lying down unconscious being raped by someone else.
>>
>>35697560
this. Acid and its derivatives do not cause unconsciousness unless you're having an adverse allergic reaction.
>>
>>35689991
Simple. If no foreplay was done, you're a rapist. I foreplay was done, then she knew what the fuck she was getting into and let you fuck her
>>
>>35697486
i have a qt gf actually lmao

we're both kissless virgins until we meet
>>
>>35697626
yep.

if women don't want agency they need to take away their right to vote and thier right to work and thier right to walk around without an escort because they are children.
but they aren't children, just claiming to be children when it's convinent.
>>
>>35697681
oh cool man. I kinda misread your comment too, mb.
there's the robots I know and love <3
>>
File: 1481344486403.gif (42KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
1481344486403.gif
42KB, 600x715px
>>35697626
>Implying people's eyes need to be closed in order to be unconscious
Just like people who are dead need to have their eyes closed, right?

>i love how OP appeared to be fucking retarded, was initially vindicated by sockpuppets from other boards. then certain robots with brains came along and BTFO the fucking morons assuming this was rape when both op and the girl were fucked out of their minds.
>OP literally describes how he raped a girl
>Robots are so damn upset at women in general that they'll find ways to rewrite and alter HIS own story and the facts he presented in an effort to illegitimize the girl whom they've never heard her side of the story and their own beliefs
Loving every laugh

>>35697685
>16 year olds aren't children
>OP was the one who brought it up when mentioning his lawyer said it could be used as a potential defensive.
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
JUDGE JUDITH SHEINDLIN COURT NOW IN SESSION
verdict: OP and girl go to jail for doing illegal drugs :^)
>>
File: PicsArt_03-21-08.11.55.jpg (131KB, 1080x1178px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-21-08.11.55.jpg
131KB, 1080x1178px
>>35697713
>steven jewniverse
Good goy
>>
>>35697563

He's obviously never been with a girl before. I'm autistic and use a jigger for cocktails and bitches still complain I gave myself more. It's entirely possible, but +/-3ml doesn't make much difference when we're mixing 45-60ml spirits per cocktail. If op took two tabs his gf would be pissed if he only gives her one. I don't know, maybe she'd be too afraid to say she wanted the same dose and just accepts being-given-a-lower-dose-raped.
>>
File: delet this now.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
delet this now.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>35697713
>steven universe

For fucks sake

Why do the normies torment us in our haven? Fuck off back to tumblr with this shit
>>
File: Delicious, Nutritious Salt!.png (258KB, 604x555px) Image search: [Google]
Delicious, Nutritious Salt!.png
258KB, 604x555px
>>35697869
>Normie
>Implying I'm not more Robot than you
Nice try, pretender.
>>
>>35697713
>Implying people's eyes need to be closed in order to be unconscious.

That's the most common indicator. We've already been round this but acid and acid-like drugs do not make people unconscious, especially in low doses, like she had. there is no evidence that she was unconscious. Prove that she was unconscious, then you have an argument. But you can't.

>OP literally describes how he raped a girl

We've establlished this wasn't rape. her lack of a "yes" does not mean it was rape. In fact, her lack of objection by any means, and the fact that they were BOTH friends, having had sex before, and were both fucked up... make this a huger grey area. it's not cut and dry rape. if you think it is you are literally SJW faggot feminiaz\i BTFO kys faggit.

>Robots are so damn upset at women in general that they'll find ways to rewrite and alter HIS own story and the facts he presented in an effort to illegitimize the girl whom they've never heard her side of the story and their own beliefs.

We've also established op is underage v&, or a bait. the allcaps in his initial responses make me think it was all just a bait. But the fact is it was truly horrendous to see all you faggots jump out of the woodwork and call rape when it was fucking uncertain as shit what actually happened.

Yet here you are ASSUMING with barely any evidence the girl was unconscious, because that is the last argument you are clinging to, yet it was already debunked posts ago.

>OP was the one who brought it up when mentioning his lawyer said it could be used as a potential defensive.

Dude, OP already proved himself to be a retarded teenager himself by saying that as a potential action to take. Bringing up that fact is just derailing. The whole age thing is a non-issue here desu. 18 and 16.. not rape.

learn to argue. or just dont. gtfo.
>>
>>35690199
Do you know what rape is? Sex without consent is rape dude.
>>
>>35697713

So now she died and op is a rapist necrophile?

I've seen patients that needed their eyes taped shut, but every drug overdose or trauma that lead to unconsciousness the patient closed their own eyes, even ones with spinal cord injury. Considering the fact she couldn't have been unconscious it's hard to believe any of this bullshit.
>>
>>35697626
>clutching at straws in desperate attempts to say that this girl was unconscious
It's pretty much you, who is clutching at straws in your desperate attempts to say that this girl was not unconscious. If she was ON ACID, NOT BEING RESPONSIVE, you've got to be a major retard, if you do not get it that she might be unconscious or half-unconscious, whether you are on acid yourself or not. And, if in case you are NOT a retard, and actually do get it that she might be unconscious, proven or not, starting to fuck her is rape.

>not rape. she never said no. never resisted.
If you are being unconscious, not being able to say no, it does not mean that the guy sticking his dick into your arse is not raping you.

Not going to argue about what is obvious anymore.
>>
>>35697906
>tumbler propaganda show
>robot
I will admit the music is nice
>>
File: nigga1.jpg (2KB, 110x125px) Image search: [Google]
nigga1.jpg
2KB, 110x125px
>>35697906
I dunno man, Steven Universe is pretty tumblr-tier normie shit.
>>
>>35697915

There was implied consent because they already regularly engaged in sexual behavior with each other. I wouldn't just go up and fuck a stranger, but if it's my girlfriend I'm not going to undress her and then say 'just to be sure I'm not misreading you sucking my dick, do you consent to having sex with me?'.
>>
>>35697986
femnazis going to nazi man
>>
>>35697950
She was on acid though, so not even close to unconsciousness. This whole thing hinges on an impossibility, her being unconscious at the time.
>>
>>35697950
Ok you've proven that your argument that it was rape relies on her to be unconscious. however your only evidence for this claim is that she was on acid and was unresponsive.

the fact that was she was unresponsive is from OP's post, where he said "she doesn't say anything or really move" he did not say she was unresponsive. he said she didnt say anything or "really" move. she was being passive, because she was on acid and was in an altered state. she was not unconscious. you've obviously never taken acid. you dont fucking go unconscious.

retard.

go back to tumblr

she wasnt unconscious. she "wasnt unresponsive" she was just passive and quiet.

she wasnt raped.

retard.

go back to tumblr

dont come back

go watch steven jewniverse.

bye.

faggot.
>>
>>35697986
rofl this.

you both get fucked up together, are best friends who have already have sex.

then while fucked up youre supposed to go "oh, anon, do you consent?"

fuck off feminiazi retards. learn some logic and stop thinking with your fucking ovaries
>>
>>35697950

Have you ever tried to fall asleep tripping on acid or something like it?

wait, have you ever taken acid? then gtfo this board
>>
Please let this bait thread die
>>
File: ayy.jpg (78KB, 675x800px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
78KB, 675x800px
This threads gonna die soon

We're past bump limit

What a legendary fucking thread, OP if this is bait I commend you because it was god-tier bait, if you're for real you're actually fucked because of the shitty rape laws. If this is for real best of luck to you in court, Anon.
>>
>>35698164
PRAISE OP FOR THE BEST BAIT THREAD ON R9K IN MONTHS
>>
>>35698114
>stop thinking with your fucking ovaries

But anon they would have already had to stop thinking to become feminists
>>
>>35698194
NEXT TIME on R9K : The mystery of the tumblr feminazis present on our sacred board, REVEALED!
>>
hm
just came into this thread. idk if op is still here but there is legit no proof he raped her even if u did. her word for yours. regardless of pol or r9k, the courts actually do demand evidence that rape occurred and its not enough for her to say that you did it.

If you had a brain you'd realize this and your lawyer would challenge anything your bestfriend said and say there is no proof.

Unfortunately, you made this post and investigators have more than reasonable cause to seize ur computer and search it and they'll find this post.

have fun rapist lmfao.

>she didn't say no

GG
>>
>>35698294
>he doesn't know that OP could bail like we've been telling him to do since the start
Thread posts: 587
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.