[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you have this weird thing where black people want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Sir_Bananas_02.jpg (130KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sir_Bananas_02.jpg
130KB, 1600x1000px
Do any of you have this weird thing where black people want to hang out with you all the time?

Like I'm super milk toast autistic trash and my black neighbors are always asking me to come over and smoke and drink with them. It was the same when I was in school no body hung out with me except for a bunch of ghetto black people that made me uncomfortable.
>>
>>35689890

I want bananamilk pronto.
>>
>>35690163
I do enjoy banana milk
>>
>>35689890
Do you hang out with them anon?
>>
>>35690312
No I always make up an excuse to sound like I can't. What if they w
>>
>>35690218

Unfortunately Sir Bananas is not sold in this part of the world it seems. Back when I was in school the people I disliked the most usually wanted to hang out with me for some reason, not necessarily niggers but the sort that was very unnerving to be around, got themselves into all sorts of fights and drama, drunk and unreliable, it was a balance act at times. Thankfully I'm in a safer spot nowadays.
>>
>>35690368
Well I'm stuck here for 10 more months. I just don't get it why am I appealing to them? I want them to leave me alone
>>
>>35690401

Some personalities just work like that, you probably seem like a kin to them. Just keep it curteous and make sure you don't get sucked in because that might mean trouble.
>>
>>35690368
>Unfortunately Sir Bananas is not sold in this part of the world it seems
where is it sold
>>
>>35690490
It's in every store here in ATL
>>
>>35690490

Only some parts of the USA it seems, fug, bet it'd expire before it made it here.
>>
Yes, very much so...but I sorta fit into their sterotypes and have lived a pretty ridiculous life.
>>
>>35690341
Black people have this thing for loser nerd white people who get bullied and are really quiet. You say one normal thing and they pretend it is the funniest thing in the world. It somehow makes you feel even more isolated but I don't think that is their intent. I don't really know how to describe this but it has happened to me a couple of times and also to some of my robot friends.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw

Just roll ur segway bro, sippin gin'n'juice
>>
>>35689890
Black people like certain mannerisms. I had a buddy who grew up in a ghetto school in philly. I just act like him if I'm around black people and they always seem to love it.

Basically it breaks down to
>raise your eyebrows and look tired
>tilt your head back slightly
>move your arms when you speak but don't bend your elbows too much, lift from the shoulder and loosely
>smile when they speak and say "I know!" a lot
>make jokes about how much work sucks
>talk about shoes and clothes

That's my guide to hanging out with black people.
>>
>>35690735
I donr really want to hang out with them. I moved out of moms house to be a wizard hermit
>>
Where I work the two black guys there were the first to actually invite me to hang out and smoke with them. I'm an awkward autistic asian guy.
>>
>>35689890
Yo do you wamna hang out?
Idk why I feel like we aughtw hang
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.