[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grew up socially confident with many friends and talents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3079.png (31KB, 413x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3079.png
31KB, 413x594px

>now turbo-autist kv who hates everything and everyone

How does this even happen
>>
happened to me at 13. my entire life took a nosedive, recovered slightly at 17-20, then came crashing down at full speed again
>>
>>35689932
Damn...
Were our souls crushed or something
>>
>turbo-autist kv who hates everything and everyone
Know that feel
Don't know that feel
>>
I feel like my parent's sold my soul in advance for great luck or success or something like that and I was doomed from my 13th birthday. I just sudden;y became a totally different person, I was so confident, social, normal and happy until my teens. I've never been the same since
>>
>>35690007
>>35689932
Both me, forgot to quote myself. Holy fuck my entire life is a sham
>>
Same happened to me like what the fuck? What in the hell went wrong? I need answers.
>>
>>35690048
I just got ugly as shit during puberty and people stopped caring aboht me

Probably what happened to everyone else here
>>
>>35689395
anyone know why this happens?
>>
>>35689395

same here

up until about 8th grade I never really thought anything was wrong with me but i got bullied extensively in high school and i guess i've been extrmely anxious and wary about how i seem to other people since
>>
>>35690097
>8th grade
You fell behind on the hormone game while everyone evolved into Chads
>>
>>35690007
A similar thing happened to me. I saw someone claim once on a forum that a lack of testosterone was the cause. I'm skeptical.
>>
>>35690271
I thought that once too
Tried to explain to my parents I might have low T and my dad almost kicked me out for being gay
>>
>>35690317
did you ever do anything about it? And your dad might be retarded.
>>
I was a normal kid up until my first gf cheated on me in 9th grade. Started to resent people and trust people less after that, eventually distancing myself from most of my friends. Didn't realize the severity back then, but now I have a bitter hatred of normies/anyone even remotely normal, and can't stand being around people for more than a few minutes.

So living on campus at college has been hell for the last two semesters.
>>
>>35690447
No, dont have the money

Also you try coming out to your third world first-generation family and saying "i think my hormones are fucked up and im gonna go bald at 20 like my dad"
>>
One of my main problems was when i got rejected my 1st time, it destroyed me inside.
>>
>grew up

That.

With age comes indifference.
Indifference evolves into hatred.
Experience brings wisdom.
Wisdom teaches you who/what to hate.
>>
>>35689395
>get called a faggot/gay constantly
>start hating people because of this
>now neet who rarely talks to anyone besides his mom and his younger brothers
>>
>>35689932
Me too dude, me too...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.