[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need medicine for my anxiety and depression, but in order to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1488055788184.jpg (20KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488055788184.jpg
20KB, 480x270px
I need medicine for my anxiety and depression, but in order to get said medicine, my doctor wants me to take therapy first. Which I refuse to do. If I have a fear of talking to people, how the fuck am I supposed to open up to some random person? My mind is too fucked up for these people to handle. It's making me unironically suicidal. What should I do?
>>
In the same boat as you, but I'm just so sick of feeling the way I do that I became desperate and just started therapy 2 weeks ago and actually have a psychologist appointment tonight and am hoping he will give me something
>>
Do therapists actually give a shit about their patients? Has anyone here seen a therapist that really cared or they felt they could really open up to? I'm not depressed, just curious.
>>
>>35688474
Are you me? What do you plan to do? Personally I think I will tell them that I either want them to help me apply for NEET bux, forever put me away in the loony bin so I won't have to deal with the terrors of everyday life, or simply leave me if they're not gonna help with medication so I can become a full time NEET without income and kill myself once I inevitably run out of money. Those are quickly becoming the only realistic options I can see for my future, and the lack of supportive medication is becoming a big issue.

Again, what do you plan to do?
>>
>>35688640
they dont care, they want your money like every doctor
>>
>>35688892
I go off to college this year in a new state. Hopefully I make a few new friends and my life improves. If by the time I graduate, I'm still a social failure, I'll probably overdose on heroin
>>
>>35689121
Why wait until you graduate for that? You should clearly be able to tell how you're gonna end up after a year and a half. If you don't have friends at that point you may as well give up, because we both know you should have made some by then if you were really gonna make any at all.
>>
You can just about anything you want online. Maybe try phenibut just to ease the anxiety and give you some energy, start with a 300-500mg dose. A few other things you can get without a script are St. John's Wort (a MAOI), l-theanine, 5-HTP, and maybe tianeptine, but that's one is kind of risky.
>>
>>35688474
if you want meds you have to go to a psychiatrist
don't go to your regular doctor
also don't hesitate to lie if needed
remember that doctor are fucking normies and can't understand you
gl anon
>>
>>35689404
i know. when i said "doctor" i meant a psychiatrist. i was just too lazy to type it out.
>>
File: 1485873286889.gif (375KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1485873286889.gif
375KB, 300x168px
>>35688474
>need to get diagnosed for my asperges
>anxiety kicks in when i consider getting an appointment
>>
>>35688474
get another doc
>>35688640
they are hacks
>>35689404
this
>>
I take kratom for my depression and anxiety. It really helps. You can easily buy some online. Its legal in most of the U.S
>>
>>35688474
Why don't you go to your neighborhood pharmacist, and pick up your own medicine? Hash oil isolate is $40/g in non legal states.
>>
>>35690970
i don't know anybody who sells weed.
>>
>>35689397
>Implying St. John's Wort has any notable effect
Nigga I was swallowing those pills like mentos for months on end and even ten folding the recommended dosage without any effect what so ever. That shit is pure snake oil. The only reason it worked at first was because I believed in it, so placebo kicked in.
>>
>>35691553
Most psychotropics are hit or miss, even regular pharmaceutical stuff like sertraline or fluoxetine. Some people swear it helps, some don't get jack shit from it. I've not used it myself, but my point is that there are some options you can look into.
>>
>>35692093
Fair enough. Now that you mention it, I remember having an overall shitty reaction to sertraline as well. Most people do seem to have positive results with that stuff though. The big difference with St. John's Wort however is that I just almost never see people claim it actually works. I just see people report the opposite, and when I couple that with my own experience I get very critical of the recommendation.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.