[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*YAWNNNNNNNNNN* *BURRRRRRRP* *FARTS* Enjoying your lunch break,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: subway.png (1MB, 974x666px) Image search: [Google]
subway.png
1MB, 974x666px
*YAWNNNNNNNNNN* *BURRRRRRRP* *FARTS*

Enjoying your lunch break, wagecuck? I just rolled out of bed 20 minutes ago and now I'm enjoying a nutritious Subway sandwich that was made to order just for ME by a qualified sandwich artist.

Enjoy your microwaved leftovers in the break room, wagekekies. Another day, another dollar.
>>
>>35688370
I get to buy cool things I like. Like a Daki cover for my body pillow or fun video games. Takes a bit of saving but it pays off.
>>
*BRRRAAAAP*
Mmmm, yessss
*snifff*
MMMM
*BRRRAAAAAAP*
>>
>>35688469
>still wanting things

this is where you fucked up wagie
>>
>>35688488
But it's nice to have and want things. Makes me happy inside when I have them.

What's so bad about it?
>>
File: 1489999166231.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489999166231.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>mfw daddy probably has had enough of your shit and being homeless is just one more fuck-up away
Oh my NEET-kun, why are you sweating so?
>>
>>35688370
I bet you also walked there, possibly rode public transportation
>>
>>35688557
>things
>happy
>>
>>35688488
>this is where you fucked up wagie
You wanted that subway sandwich. You also want to eat....

only you dont have the money to eat on your own, you depend on society to feed you

whos really cucked
>>
>>35688657
Well this computer I'm typing on makes me pretty happy.
>>
why do you think subway is good?
>>
>>35688874
It's probably a subway shill.
>>
>>35688874
>why do you think subway is good?
its anon's idea of fine dining.

He relies on society to buy his food for him and its the best he can afford.

and he calls everyone else cucked.

sounds like typical projection
>>
>>35688971
>Subway
>Not being fine dining

You have a lot to learn.
>>
>>35689203
>Subway is fine dining
Only to poorfags
its fair dining at very best
>>
File: IMG_0971.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0971.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>>35688630
>kicking out someone on disability benefits
Yeah I don't think he wants to go to jail.

I'm going nowhere.
>>
>>35689266
theres no law saying you cant evict a disabled person, faggot
>>
>>35688370
lol, why do you keep making these threads? you act like you're exploiting some loophole and triggering all of us who work for a living, but the reality is that you're living proof that the system is working.

I'm glad to pay a bit extra in taxes to support social programs that keep autistic retards like you out of the workforce and out of my life.

Enjoy your sub, try not to creep those poor Subway employees out too much, and be sure to head straight home.
>>
File: 1485873519780.jpg (15KB, 270x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485873519780.jpg
15KB, 270x246px
>>35689323
Are you not aware of the fact that you're on r9k you fucking retard? You're obviously as much as a failure as a NEET
>>
>>35688926
This is the wrong way to shill something.
>>
>>35689266
Lol, why cant you evict a disabled person?

They dont have the right to move in somewhere and never have to leave.

A disabled person can be evicted just like anyone else.
>>
>>35688370
>Rolled out of bed

Kek
Did you roll into subway?
>>
File: kaYGBd.jpg (223KB, 690x665px) Image search: [Google]
kaYGBd.jpg
223KB, 690x665px
>>35688370
>nutritious Subway sandwich
>qualified sandwich artist
>>
>>35689367
nah, I'm a normie. got a job that pays pretty well, an apartment, a GF, etc. I browse /r9k/ for fun.
>>
File: Crying taxpayer wagecuck wagie.png (190KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
Crying taxpayer wagecuck wagie.png
190KB, 631x595px
FUCK OFF YOU ASSHOLE NEET PARASITES!
I CAN BUY WAY MORE SUBWAY THAN YOU EVER CAN! YOU'RE NOTHING YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!
>>
>>35689490
>For fun

Goodbye normie scum.
>>
>>35689525
not sure where you're going, but see ya! we'll be here when you get back :)
>>
>>35689493
This guys a retard. He literally thinks he cant get evicted from his place because hes disabled. Like he has a right to live there forever or something.
see:
>>35689266
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35688370
This is exactly how our lunches go.
>>
File: 1454661030417.jpg (46KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
1454661030417.jpg
46KB, 330x357px
I make only $300 more at 30 hours/week
than a bum living off disability cheques.

REE
>>
>>35689960
that gives you an extra $15k+ at the end of the year over the bum. why are you complaining?
>>
>subway NEET posting still exists

Thank you OP
>>
What subways do robots eat? I love a meatball and pepperoni, lettuce, tomato, onion and sweetcorn, grated and peppered cheese on herb and cheese. I don't eat it too much now because I'm trying to lose weight but it's pretty blissful. Thankfully I only go past once a week so I can generally avoid it.
>>
>Subway
>Nutritious

Subway is gross overly processed garbage. You know their chicken is barely chicken, right? You know most of their shit is just frozen and pumped full of chemicals? You wonder why you're always constipated and feeling like shit? Start with all the Subway trash you eat.
>>
>>35690290
It's a dead meme senpai desu.
>>
File: fuckigwagie.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
fuckigwagie.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
>>35690461
Shut the fuck up you uncultured little wagecuck SCUM
>>
>be a wagecuck
>wake up at 6am
>make myself delicious instant noodles with 500 verfied 5 stars ratings on amazon
>drive to work at 6:30
>blast Rammstein while driving past houses
>first one in the office, time for a 4chan break
>30min lunch pause mandatory at noon
>either get food delivered from nearby tavern
>don't want to eat with coworkers most of the time tho
>take my break to McDonalds or Subway
>tell the make my burger robot exactly what I want
>eat it in car
>takes me exactly 30mins to get back to work
>drive home later
>maybe I'll stop for another burger on my way home?
>get booze in grocery
>get drunk at home
>watch anime
It could be worse. While I was neet I never had the motivation to get food.
>>
felt horrible in work today, few things happened which stressed me a bit but hoping it's the fact I'm getting over a weekend of booze, which i know makes me depressed (small alcohol poisoning)

Hopeing to get back into good wagie feels soon
>>
I'm on salary. I'm taxed so much that I feel much poorer than I thought I might making this much. 33% total combining income, SS, and medicaid.

On the plus side I get to travel for work, which means 1 week a month (this week) I'm being paid to stay in a hotel they paid for and maybe work 3 hours a day from the hotel room, go to a few meetings, and drive a 4x4 Jeep Wrangler they paid for through a bunch of back roads and tapping my phone every half mile. They also pay for all my meals and beer while I'm here.

I woke up at like 10am today and laughed at all the emails the cucks in the office have been sending as they've been working an additional 2 hours.

The downside is there is a shit ton of stress, and I normally end up working saturdays as well, and we were handed an incomplete project and I was given responsibility to patch it up before our April 10th deadline. I don't think anyone will blame me if I fail, but there is a lot of money riding on me not failing. I can technically enter and exit the office whenever I want, but during the work week there is typically so much that needs to be done that I'm usually there from 9-6 or sometimes 8-6.

I only have 2 more student loan payments to make (it's been a long road), so that is probably half the reason I feel so poor. I remember being on /r9k/ in 2008 thinking I'd be a forever alone NEET or something like that if I dropped out of college. (I did drop out of college for a bit) But eventually everything all works out. I'm amazed to see how little this board has changed in this time.
>>
>>35690867
Sounds like a miserable life to me
>>
>>35688488
I buy new daki covers all the time, and I bought the inner pillow all on NEETbux
>>
>>35688370
>Waking up at 1 in the afternoon.
Doesn't matter if your a wagecuck or a neetcuck. That sounds pretty pathetic.
>>
>>35691380
1 pm isn't even that late.

Pathetic wagecucks will never understand the beauty of sleeping in.
>>
>>35691309
I have a plan to establish financial independence (meaning income without work), in 7 years. It started 1 year ago, and I currently have a steady passive monthly income of $120, and a volatile passive monthly income of $200-$600. By my 5th year I should be up to $3,000 a month, and by the 7th year I should have replaced my income entirely and can then decide if I wish to keep working or if I wish to stop.

I will say this. It's better than any job I've ever had before, and outside of the draconian tax bracket and student loans the compensation isn't so bad. We get a yearly bonus right around now too based on our fleet productivity. Mine is usually around $8,000-$12,000.

But the money isn't the point. It's all about acquiring assets that create a revolving monthly income. If you get paid once, the money disappears eventually, unless you can lock it up into assets and financial vehicles that have a recurring payment attached to them. This period in my life is just a means to an end, and 7 years from now, even if I don't fully meet my goal I will be better off than if I had done nothing at all.

Misery is a given with life. We learn and grow through suffering. A portion of me relishes how much I am being tested and pushed now, because it will only make me stronger in the future.
>>
File: 1488980029039.jpg (95KB, 849x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488980029039.jpg
95KB, 849x360px
>>35688723
You cuck! The NEET gets his meal for free and you have to pay for it and there isn't shit you can do about it. You wagecucks really are the stupidest people, shit I wouldn't even call you human. Now get back to work, I need you paying your taxes soon.
>>
>>35691454
Yeah you're full of shit wagie, why lie on a autism support forum, it's fucking pathetic dude. Kys.
>>
Neet, you are looking a bit yellow
Go see a doctor please
>>
>>35691940
This is an Asian NEET.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.