[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we just supposed to go to our shitty job at Mcds for a small

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1490011410607.jpg (75KB, 690x920px) Image search: [Google]
1490011410607.jpg
75KB, 690x920px
Are we just supposed to go to our shitty job at Mcds for a small pay check at the end of the month and never get anything nice, never get any action?

What kind of a fucking life is that? where am I supposed to get that motivation from? Because it sure isn't coming from that small pay check.
>>
>>35687781
>save money
>go to community college getting good grades
>transfer to 4 year and get 4.0 gpa
>apply to Med school
>if you fail apply to other medical profession
>get in
>just take out loans
>do the best you can
>pay off loans living like a monk for 2-3 years
>enjoy new life status

But you guys will never do it because you are lazy and enjoy being a loser
>>
>2017
>get your first job, at McDs
>replaced by a computer in 2 years
>>
>>35687834
> pay off loans living like a monk for 2-3 years

Yeah so I'm lazy because I don't want to do that.

Right..
>>
>>35687781
You can get out of this, but the older you get, the harder it is and requires far more work. So do something about yourself while you're still younger than 25.
>>
File: 1482454828612.png (310KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1482454828612.png
310KB, 680x583px
>>35687834
yes yes good goy take out those loans very good goy
>>
>>35687834
>>save money
My one source of income is recycling cans I pull from dumpsters and metals I find. It would take me a lifetime to save up money for community college
>>
>>35687866
>pay off loans in 2-3 years
>work for 30

Literal drop in the bucket long term. Stop making excuses and just change your Fucking for life instead of crying about it
>>
>>35687904
I'm not made for college, I'm useless at math so even if I did get in I'd probably be studying some useless garbage course like humanities or art which wont get me a decent job anyway, I'm doomed ether way, don't go to college =doomed, go to college=doomed since I won't be studying STEM it wont be worth it.
>>
>>35687985
Then pay fucking attention in math. Fuck. Stop making excuses. Your just too lazy to learn math for 1 damn hour a week.
>>
>>35687985
So a few classes that you aren't interested in is not worth bettering your whole life? Ok. You're just a lazy fuck.
>>
>>35688065
Well math especially the more advanced levels do need you to actually be interested and enjoy it if you to succeed at it.
>>
>>35687834
>take out loans for something notguaranteed to work
>it will also take ~10 years
>>
>>35687781
Start working out if you don't already.

Read the Bible, you may not be religious, but keep an open mind and realize that it's powerful enough to be the driving force in the lives of millions of people, and at the worst you'll end up spending a few minutes reading a book rather then flipping burgers and jerky no off

Talk to more people

Get good at something, even if it's stupid
>>
>>35687985
There are ghetto single mothers in college getting A's. Holy shit, what a sad sack

Just fucking do it. When you're done it will be a big relief. Also, spend all your time in a tutoring center doing homework and dont leave until its done.
>>
>>35688175
If you go into one of those professions and are competent, there is close to a 1400% chance of getting a job.
>>
>>35687781
You could...y'know...acquire a better skillset that will result in better pay.
>>
>>35688245

>read the bible

a colossal waste of time
>>
>>35687985
I mean anyone can get in community college. And once you are done you get automatically accepted to any state college regardless of grades or extra curricular crap a lot of colleges require

I rather have loans that I can pay off under 10 years than being minimum worker for life
>>
>>35688298
Just like how going to college will get me a job? Or having a stem degree? Or learning programming?

Thanks Uncle Bob for your wonderful advice!
>>
>community college
>loans available for college
>trade school
>climbing the ranks of mcd corporate

I mean there lots of oppurunities to get out of fast food. You're just too lazy to do anything about to.
>>
>>35688245
t. christian?
>>
>>35688343
Going into medical profession you defeatist. Whatever, take my advice or not. But in 10 years you'll go "Damn, if I had done what he said 10 years ago, I'd be in a better place, but now im still stuck doing mcdonalds." IN a deeper rut.
>>
>>35688438
Well then you should look forward to being right in 10 years because you'll be a doctor making a million dollarydoos and I'll be poor little ol me :(
>>
>>35688581
I'm already a pharmacist dude, with no debt. That's why I'm giving advice I KNOW will work.
>>
>>35687834
>spend years and a shitload of money on oollege.
>all for chads used pump and dump
>only loves you for your money
>will probably cheat behind your back

my stepdad doesn't even care that my real dad comes over to cuck him.

stepdad: math major who works as a computer programmer makes ~60/hour

bio dad: electrician who dropped out of high school and picked up a trade
>>
>>35688323
Yeah, staring at 4chan 24/7 is much more productive
>>
>>35688626
Well then hey man good for you! Glad to hear ypur life is in order.
>>
>>35688798
I know there is a barrier of disbelief before getting started though. post every barrier to this process and I will help you get over each one, RIGHT NOW.
>>
File: plantation_pepe.png (166KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
plantation_pepe.png
166KB, 624x434px
The shitty job is supposed to be your motivation. Retail and food service wageslavery is what motivated me to graduate college and find a real job. Now I make $65K a year with a comfy office job that I can do at home about half the time. I live in a very low cost of living flyover city so that money goes very far here.
>>
>>35688947
This so much.
And now a days, it is so easy to make a living if you just apply yourself.
>>
Yup, I sell ice cream for a living and work for myself, do web development and sales during the winter when I'm off season. My friend you get what you put into life, working for someone else is the true definition of a cuck, women get turned off by men who assume this position and yearn to be fucked by independent, strong men who are their own boss. Doesn't matter if he is a doctor, drug dealer, car salesman, he is his own boss, his own god, women flock to you like flies on manure.
>>
>>35689059
And what do you mean by applying yourself dear anon?
>>
>>35688323
The Satanic Bible.
>>
File: 1484763440917.gif (2MB, 331x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484763440917.gif
2MB, 331x240px
>>35687781
>mfw I see people over 30 in fast food
b-better you than me, hermano
>>
>>35689157
I mean studying 8 hours a day if you're a neet, getting all A's in school, apply to some top tier graduate program where a job will land you at least 6 figures.
>>
>>35689201
But anon it's all nepotism.
>>
>>35689213
He can wedge his way in if he fucks some rich cucks girlfriend and destroys his reputation.
>>
>>35689201
And what if I need to pay rent?
>>
>>35689226
Loans, loans loans.
Pay them off when your hard work pays off, which is inevitable if you're not a lazy fuck.

>>35689213
Maybe if you go into business. But if you graduate from med school with stellar grades, you are guaranteed at least a 150k salary job. You can be the ugliest no friend fuck in existence.
>>
>>35688852
I hate school and don't ever want to go back unless I have a clear goal, as in it's for a promotion. I already have a B.S. in applied math with a 3.6 sp I could probably get accepted somewhere, but I have more pressing matters that require me to move out asap so navy here I come.
>>
>>35689162
Even bigger waste of time
>>
>>35689131
You do know we live in the age of feminism and women can be their own bosses and earn money as well right?
>>
>>35688175

Nothing in life is guaranteed to work. Everything has risk, just different amounts of it.

CS major is good if you're competent in that. Even shitty internships pay $20 /hr and when you graduate it's hard to make worse than 60k.

If you're motivated enough, you don't even need to go to college to get a job in the software field, but most people are not.
>>
>>35688343

There is no fool proof method to be successful, doing what you mentioned is going to greatly improve your odds though.
>>
>>35689683
this

god man, if only people fuckign knew
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.