[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just go out >just talk to people What the FUCK did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: thinkingface.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingface.png
53KB, 256x256px
>just go out
>just talk to people

What the FUCK did they mean by this
>>
File: 1479493152587.jpg (112KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1479493152587.jpg
112KB, 499x499px
>>35687509
Read the Book of Pook.
It's a good. free, online read for figuring these tough questions out.
>>
File: rope.jpg (3KB, 169x299px) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
3KB, 169x299px
They want you to just do it OP
>>
>>35687509
They meant you should go outside and talk to people
>>
>>35687509
some normies actually talk to random people they meet. It's like they just can't be quiet. Yesterday I was in line at the store to pay and the guy in front of me turned around and started trying to make conversation with me. To make things worse, the lady that was behind me joined him and I was trapped between the two of them having an inane conversation about the weather and the price of things
>>
>>35687697

>They meant you should go outside and talk to people

What did he mean by this?

original
>>
>>35687563
Pretty good read, laying about the basics in a funny and easy to understand way.

>tfw in my teens and early 20s I thought you should be friends with girls first
>>
It's just empty advice the give to sound empathic. It's little more than halo polishing and is the advice equivalent 'some weather we're having'.
>>
>>35687563
>>35687840

Is this some /r/Redpill tier shit?

If it is I'm not even gonna bother reading the synopsis

Reddit needs to learn that being condescending prick and thinking you're above anyone else just because you follow some retarded philosophy does NOT mean you are a "real" man.
>>
>>35687986

It's an old book, I read it years ago before the srs invasion. It's good stuff and pairs with how to win friends and influence people. It focuses on interactions between the sexes and is more specific. It's a short read and easy to find free pdf's, load it up on your phone for shit break or bedtime reading. You're not out anything if you drop in 5 pages in.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.