[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talk to shrink >Have to repeat myself 2-3 times >Talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1424454933730.png (87KB, 285x285px)
1424454933730.png
87KB, 285x285px
>Talk to shrink
>Have to repeat myself 2-3 times
>Talk to parents
>Have to repeat myself 2-3 times
>tfw basically just given up trying to communicate because it's too exhausting

anyone else a voicelet?
>>
The fuck is a voicelet ?
>>
>>35686513
someone who mumbles instead of talking
>>
>>35686513
I think he means talking his whole life in size 8 font
>>
I'm kind of a voicelet but the bigger problem is them just not caring enough to hear what I have to say. I haven't spoken to anyone outside my family in a really long time but even for family they just ask the same old questions as if they just met me for the first time.
>>
>tfw you have higher pitch voice than average guy
such is life of a voicelet.
>>
>>35686502
Try and get some speech therapy or vocal training, also work on your posture
>>
>>35686502
yup my mom is deaf so I have to repeat things if I ask her something so I usually don't
>>
>>35686589
Yea well so do I, and yet I speak up and clearly, fuck me, the only way to make it worse if your voice is fucked is to start mumbling on top of it.
>>
>>35686645
I also stutter so even if i'd get Chad body, i'd still be pathetic.
>>
>>35686502
There was a voicelet kid in my highschool band. He would always mumble about stuff in a low volume voice with no enunciation at all. On top of that, you know how every family has their own dialect they speak in at home, complete with their own vocabulary and peculiar accents? Well this kid had a really bad case of family dialect. If you ever asked him to repeat himself he would complain that his brothers had no trouble understanding him. Every one in school learned just to smile and nod at whatever he said.

OP, I guarentee people pretend to understand you all the time.
>>
I'm a hearinglet, have to always ask people to repeat what they said for 3 rimes until I just give up and nod, hoping they weren't asking a question.
>>
>>35686665
Get a speech therapy ffs. When will you cunts realise that problems are to be solved not whined about.
>>
Would some of you be willing to make a vocaroo? I've only encountered one girl in my high school who was what you're describing.
>>
File: Pepe Joel.jpg (14KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Joel.jpg
14KB, 350x263px
>>35686523
>constantly get told to speak up
>people think I'm talking to myself because I just talk way too quietly for them to understand
delet this
>>
I just wish a WW3 happened already, society would get restarted, but no, these days everyone has fucking issues, anxiety problems, is a manlet, a voicelet or something fucking else. Just drop the fucking nukes already.
>>
>>35686902
You're on /r9k/
If you don't want people with issues, go somewhere else, norman
>>
>>35686902

Humanity peaked in the ten years after WWII. It's just been a steady, unstoppable slide downward since then.
>>
>>35686741
>speech therapy
it costs. i dont have that money.
>>
>>35686694
family accent? the fuck you on about, nigga
>>
>>35687248
get outta here baby boomer.
>>
>>35687399
Do you have siblings? You can speak the most sloppy english imaginable and they will understand you perfectly. That's what I am talking about and I am not black my dude.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.