[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can get along with people easily >7/10 looks , maybe an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tired.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>can get along with people easily
>7/10 looks , maybe an 8 on good days
>some chicks dig me
>have this guy in my class, absolute alpha
>the chad of chads
>whenever im near him or just in class with him , i just close myself in , even though he isn't doing anything
Just his presence makes me a beta cuck
Stuck with him for the next 2 years
wat do?
>>
Clearly his alpha male aura is telling your own body that you are inferior. Date him, let him become your alpha. That way you can have a good reason to be a beta fag.
>>
>>35686115
Get the nair and latex honey, it's trappin' time!
>>
Try to get to know him and his social circle. You don't need to become best friends with him, just enough to see him outside of class. Eventually you'll realize he's just a normal guy, more or less, and you'll stop being intimidated by him.
>>
>>35686115
Something yells suppressed homosexuality anon
>>
>>35686115
succeed in class, answer quetions, study with other girls, qts will notice, use it a motivation faggot.
hardly anyone is the complete package
>>
>>35687734
This desu senpai

Original post ectect
>>
Leave, you normie
Origano
>>
>>35687792
I don't speak stroke
>>
you want him to pound your boipucci
>>
>>35686115

It sounds to me like you just get insecure when ever he's around. You're describing him as "chad of chads" so I'm assuming you're already perceiving this guy as better than yourself in some ways. Don't let intrusive, and irrational thoughts like that plague your ability to communicate.

>tl:dr
don't be a bitch.
>>
>>35687780
Garbage advice unless you want to be "that" student in class that everyone fucking hates
>>
Jesus Christ. He isn't doing anything to you yet if affects you. Get over yourself. Live your life and don't let someone bother you. Fuck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.