[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we share new 2017 shitposting tactics and strategies lately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: pepe pepe.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe pepe.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
ITT: we share new 2017 shitposting tactics and strategies

lately my new thing is picking a thread at random and then picking a post at random in that thread and then replying "are you fucking stupid?"

thats it

any other ideas would be great ,thank you
>>
File: 1487526204535.jpg (57KB, 540x723px) Image search: [Google]
1487526204535.jpg
57KB, 540x723px
>>35684960
Are you fucking stupid?

Hilarious and original.
>>
>>35684960
Say that you're a solipsist.

Say that STEM is cancer.

Say atheism is the most triggered religion.

Misinterpret Nietzsche, hell, even other philosophers.
>>
>>35684960
Go on /his/ and defend hre.
>>
>>35684960
idk i did that few times but said

what is the point of this fucking post?

it really only works if you get a true autist on the line and send them into a literal fit. i can imagine like on the other end them getting so mad they start punching their head, while screeching, and throwing shit around the room. their parents rush to their room 'what is going o nin here?' and they're so worked up they just start screeching more and their parents say something like 'you're going to have to live this home you cant keep putting us through this you were fine and now you're acting like this for no fucking reason?'. and i serenly smile to think of this.
>>
>>35685098
What is the point of this fucking post?
>>
>>35685000
>Say that STEM is cancer.

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>35685000
>Say atheism is the most triggered religion.

This is true though.

Nice trips btw
>>
>>35685267
>This is true though.

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>35685324
>Are you fucking stupid?

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>35685254
>>>35685000
>>Say that STEM is cancer.
>Are you fucking stupid?

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
I'm going to bring back old meme. Watch me or join me.

successful troll
troll face
can I haz impact font memes

let's do it with the combo of 'are you fucking stupid'
>>
quote two seemingly opposing arguments in someone's post and ask "what did he mean by this", preferably with a picture of an anime girl or a bird with a question mark next to it.
>>
>>35685762
I can get behind this

origano
>>
>>35685715
>>>35685254 (You)
>>>>35685000
>>>Say that STEM is cancer.
>>Are you fucking stupid?
>Are you fucking stupid?

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
I might just continue my tactic of pretending to be a girl for guaranteed (you)s
>>
>>35684960
>any other ideas would be great ,thank you
do you think you're smart?
>>
>>35684960
>>35685098
That's really mean.
Origano
>>
>>35685824
h-hey wanna skype?
>>
>>35684960
Type up tour shitpost then remove a word or two at random from the post
>>
>>35685824
be my gf please
origami
>>
Quote a prominent figure out of context or just completely make something up and insist that people believe this misinformation no matter how much they try to correct you

Please don't overuse this btw
>>
>>35685972
Are you fucking stupid?
Cooombo
>>
>>35684960
Saying "It's not gay if it's a feminine penis" is truly the best shitpost of the past few years.

It's so great because not only does it guarantee you replies, but there is ALWAYS at least one other person who carries on the shitpost by agreeing with you. So you don't even need to continue posting, you can just sit back and watch.

It gets even better when people start to take the argument seriously and forget that it's shitposting, and you get a bunch of people arguing over which completely nonsensical statement is true.
>>
>>35684960
A lot of the times when I want a few (You)s I'll just enter a thread and announce I'm a female or just randomly pick a post and start attacking them
>>
File: 1489767001471.jpg (393KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489767001471.jpg
393KB, 1024x768px
I make very very lucrative, fictitious posts for lonely gaybots acting like I'm exactly what they want. Wait for them to say what state they're in and oh shit I just happen to be from there too! What a coincidence! I'm exactly the shy little submissive cuddly cute twink they've been looking for. Or I'm the big, masculine dominant man who's also super loving and caring and supportive of their anxiety and mental illness. Etc etc. I lead them on for a few posts until they ask for / give me contact info then I ghost them. Often I'll repeat this several times with different anons in the same thread.

It gives them a really hopeless feeling that they'll never find love kek.
>>
File: (You)-mining.png (120KB, 486x381px) Image search: [Google]
(You)-mining.png
120KB, 486x381px
My method is pretty simple
>take the minority opinion
>type out a developed argument in support
>make a veiled insult to the other side
>(condecension is more effective than flat out insults)
>cash in on all the REEEEEing and (You)s I receive.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 750x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 750x467px
>>35684960
Here's my shitposting strategy:
>>
Post about how you have a normal life and don't hate women or chads /r9k/
>>
It's all about picking a good board to troll.

/r9k/ falls for every troll and literally every (I'm a girl btw) post

/mu/ will only post in shit post threads any legit music discussion falls off

/lol/ is preeeety good but they are flooded by shitposts so you won't get much attention

/a/ remains the most easily trolled board. Fucking weeb losers dude all you have to do is unironically like a mainstream anime
>>
>>35685787
I feel like this meme has destroyed /tv/ almost as bad as baneposting
>>
>>35686577
/fa/ falls really easy to racebaiting.
Or well I wish it could go back to it being filled with betas instead of teenagers with a superiority complex just wanting to laugh at fat guys with ill-fitting Supreme clothes.
Highschoolers aren't very funny to provoke.
>>
>>35684960
no matter the topic, I will always sneak in my post that Im 6'8" and have a 9x6 dick (I don't)
>>
pick any /mu/ post at random and say they have shit tier pleb taste
>>
>>35687121
Or

>what is the worst X album

Your favorite album
>>
>>35685595
>>Are you fucking stupid?

Are you stupid fucking?
>>
File: 1469962664398.jpg (153KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1469962664398.jpg
153KB, 900x506px
Just post a black man's hand
>>
>>35684960
Post like your on reddit

Bullet points

Go like this

Also mention the dumb shit Trump has done. Like the retarded budget plan he just dropped
>>
>see thread on /a/ where people are having actual discussion
>shitpost so hard it derails thread and it gets pruned
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.