[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 >dreamt of losing virginity last night >woke up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2929.jpg (26KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2929.jpg
26KB, 291x343px
>19
>dreamt of losing virginity last night
>woke up

General hopeless dreamer thread
>>
>>35684921
> have nightmare about getting a job

Oh boy
>>
>>35684939
Shit man, got an interview tomorrow
>>
>>35684939
i've once dreamed that i walked down the cold winter-streets with a cute girl tight in my arm

as i woke up my will to live vanished
>>
>>35684964
The worst thing about this for me is that that was once almost a reality for me, until I learned she was sleeping with two guys on the side and that she was using me to boost her grades
>>
>>35684921
at least you can dream about putting your peepee into a vagoogoo.
I cant.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170316-103911.png (115KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170316-103911.png
115KB, 720x1280px
Cant green txt but
Be me in prison
Riot going down
Trying to stay alive
See guards coming up ready to gas

Wake up next ro bae all sweety and shit
"You ok anon?"
"It s just a dream, lay back down"
Lay back down
Bury my face in her hair while in spoon mode
Hug her so tight
Her smell
I love you so much
Wait a min....
Open my eyes
I am in prison
Im hugging air
Remember she didnt hold it down like she said she would
Been only 4 months
Feelings come rushing

Can t never forget. Fuck you whore and fuck me for still thinking of u.
>>
>>35684921
One day u can make it happen. Buy a whore for an hour.
>>35684939
You can always keep trying, lower ur expectations tho
>>35684964
Demm feels
>>35686080
You ve never a wet dream?
>>
>>35684921
I havent thought about her for more than a decade but i dreamt i met my oneitis and we started kissing and holding each other.
then i woke up and cried for the first time in years
>>
>>35684921
Dreamt about my oneitis for the first time since realizing she was my oneitis. We had a pleasant conversation and I asked her out on a date and she gave me her number. I woke up before it became more than that.
>>
Fuck this board is depressing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.