[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get tinder >after many swipes get a few matches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1349879040165.jpg (35KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
1349879040165.jpg
35KB, 400x330px
>finally get tinder
>after many swipes get a few matches
>out of a handful get one girl and have a decent convo, actually make he rlagh and flirt and sht
>she invites me to her birthday party next week
>tfw awkward 21 year old beta virgin

Holy shit what do i do? Her friends are chads and stacys (from what ive seen) i'll stick out like a sore thumb. But this girl actually seems in to me? and when ill i get another chance like this? Fuck my hart is convulsing just from this.
>>
>>35684665
If she has Stacy and Chad friends she is probably one . Don't waste your time
>>
Bring a bottle of jack. Normies love liquor so I've heard.
>>
>>35684665
Either drink enough so you losen up or drink so much you dont even remember where you are
>>
>>35684665
This your chance OP.
The chance to become one of them.
Don't blow it unless you want to stay in this fucking pithole forever
>>
>>35684665
Find her account on facebook. If she's not Stacy upon inspection then you might have a chance.
>>
File: alpha-beta-body-language.png (28KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
alpha-beta-body-language.png
28KB, 600x900px
PLEASE OP,
read and follow this info-graphic.
your body language will determine what everyone thinks of you the moment you walk in.
>>
Normie stuff, bail now
>>
>>35684810
maintaining eye contact is the most important
>>
>>35684843
>maintaining eye contact is the most important
it's a slippery slope - too much and you're creep, too little and you're beta
>>
>>35684810
>>35684827
>>35684843
>>35684772
I already feel nervoius to the point of throwing up. She isnt quite stacy as she has some cool unsual interests but its the fact that I have to go to this thing without meeting her or ANY of her normie friends first. Maybe if it was 1 on 1 i'd have a chance.
>>35684741
>>35684728
This could be an option.
>>35684790
She has a lot of friends.

Shes waiting on my response now, Im in two worlds about this, every fiber of my being is saying not to go but shes attractive and thinks i'm cute. What if i never get a chance to lose my virginity again? Fuck how does chad do this so easily.
>>
>>35684893
Also I dont know if this is important but we're both 5'11. Will i look like a manlet?

What the fuck do i even do when i get there? go up to her and kiss her, we've not even met in person yet.
>>
>>35684905
no don't kiss her. go up to her and say hey and if you going for a hug don't be hesitant. introduce yourself to her friends and ask for their names. I would suggest drinking abit to lower your inhibitions but not too much. tipsy. whatever you do don't bring up politics or serious discussion. keep the conversation light harted, and laugh. also, no one gives a shit about your height at a birthday party, sorry to tell you
>>
>>35684968
the key is too act confident even if you aren't
>>
>>35684665
Don't go and spend your time on 4chan instead
>>
>>35684893
Don't go in expecting to lose your virginity, retard. Just have a good time and be light hearted. Don't follow her around, and chat with her friends about ANYTHING you can relate to, just stay away from religion, abortion, politics, and economics. If she stares at your eyes and lips with a smile *in private*, she probably wants a kiss.
>>
what kinda fuckin loser invites you to her birthday party for her first date/encounter? have you even stopped to think about what was going thru her head ?

put ur self in her shoes- bro she's literally such a fuckin loser she invited some fag (full offense) to her party that she barely knows (in comparison to the other people she could actually see in real life) to her party.

this is gonna go 1 of two ways.

>show up to party
>don't fucking know anybody there
>try to talk to her, she's busy talking to her real life friends
>if you try to steal her away from them you will look retarded
>you will look retarded regardless because you're going to show up alone, and talk to nobody.
>what the fuck would u talk about anyway. Her? do u know how weird that will be?

or

>show up to party
>leave like a non-jackass

take ur pick op
>>
Oh boy, you learn nothing from here? They are gonna humiliate you
>>
>>35685384
You know what, I neve rthough of that. i tried to set up a date but she said the next time she'll be free was her b day cus of work/ a trip to amsterdam on the weekend.

Do i just say 'I want you by yourself' or something? What would chad do.
>>
>>35685384
This is true but she also could be shy af, maybe she wants to meet OP in a comfortable environment considering they've only been online messaging.
>>
>>35685384
proof this board is filled with autists
trying to justify not going to a fucking birthday party a girl invited you to.
go on op, skip the party, never come out your comfort zone, suspect everyone actually dislikes you and that shes doing out of pity...

...see how far you will go then

jesus, its like you faggots enjoy being robots
>>
>>35685457
>84 here

i am telling u meeting her for the first time with a group of ppl is literally the worst option next to the movies, and yes i think u should get something more 1 on 1

desu just say what u feel it's gay to be like 'muh plans' or some stupid shit, just be real and say that it wouldn't be the most comfortable situation. worst case scenario she agrees, and is sad
>>
who gives a chit if this girl 'genuinely' makes you laugh or you are interested?

stop being such a pussy, hole is hole. either go and try and fuck her or don't. tinder is shallow as fuck so obviously she is attracted to you and her inviting you someone is guarantee'd sex unless you are a severely autistic retard.

who cares about her personality, just go smash and forget about her if she isn't what you are exactly looking for. don't settle in relationships, but random sex is just fun and a good experience

just stop being so inhibited by your thoughts and go for it pussy
>>
>>35685807
You are such a pussy holy shit.

The girl has been talking to him presumably, invited him and you're telling him to bitch out. its not ideal but he can talk with the girl or make small talk with her friends.
>>
>>35685849
>go to a function where everybody knows each other
>don't know anybody there
>aren't the girls boyfriend
>not sure exactly where you stand in the relationship yet
>will get fucked if friends start asking questions about you
>think its a good idea to meet her for the first time in a setting where she can't talk to you for more than 2 minutes
>>be 49
>be retarded

i'm not telling him to bitch out, i'm telling him it's a shitty way to approach a first encounter in a relationship. it's the equivalent of a movie as a first date. it's just impractical.

but no, fuck me OP go to the party with 0 friends 0 knowledge on anybody there and 2 things to talk about, her and her favorite band,and see how well that get's you through the night. remember this: it will be one long fucking night my friend
>>
Maybe she just wants sex on her birthday? Emphasize that when you're banging her brains out
>>
>>35686014
birthday sex confirmed.
>>/thread
>>
File: power stance analysis.png (164KB, 485x700px) Image search: [Google]
power stance analysis.png
164KB, 485x700px
>>35684810
This. You can't get the 401 on Bane without being confident
>>
>>35685522
>its like you faggots enjoy being robots
Found the newfag.
>>
>>35684665
Get out of here you fucking normie. No robot would ever even go as far to create a tinder account.
Get fucked.
>>
>>35684665
Perhaps you'll be used. Maybe she wants to fuck one of her Chad friends, that will be going, and you're just there to be a punchline. Bitches are ruthless, m8.
Ask if you can bring at least one person you know with you.
>>
File: 1468190498693.jpg (161KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1468190498693.jpg
161KB, 500x496px
>>35686014
>>35686041
>thinking anon is going to bang a girl the first time he meets her when she is with all her friends
>>
>>35685807
You might as well tell op to tell her 'sorry I'm too much of a pussy to fuck you find someone else"
>>
>>35684665
>>tfw awkward 21 year old beta virgin
wew lad didn't know this story was about me
>>
OP here. After mulling over this for 4 hours i don't think im gonna go. Im gonna try and get her to go on a date again and if she can't thats that. I feel like i would just embarass myself and I can't even inagine introducing my self as a tinder date or whatever. Its just a cringe situation all over.
>>
File: tfw no Japanese gf.jpg (129KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no Japanese gf.jpg
129KB, 1200x900px
>>35684665

>be op, 21, virgin
>swipe a girl on the "Chads'n'Stacies" app
>Her friends are chads and stacys (from what ive seen)
uh-oh.

>get invited to her birthday party
>make BIG expectations
>dream about noone interested in her
>dream about her wasting her bday to flirt with you
>dream about her wishing her friends and family will appreciate you
>dream about her not having already a pretty crowded list of orbiters and Chads waiting to score
>dream on /r9k/ expecting envy from other virgins

that party is just a test to check if you're an autistic sperglord or a guy to be placed in the "Maybe I could hang out with at least once".

It once happened to me as well: her shitty graduation party. I did literally everything to appear like a non-desperate honest normie, even in front of her parents.

She hinted at "hanging out together sometime dunno when well I'll text I dunno well maybe..."

And a few months later - and many texts I sent her always without invading her life, just to make sure she remembered me - she had one of her friends tell me she was dating a shitty Chad (I already suspected it because she replied to about 4 texts out of 5).

They literally use your feelings as a boring toy, to play with from time to time. Even when they seem to crave for your love, they're actually in Temporary Mood mode.

Don't be a dreaming faggot. Don't waste your time and your money and your feels on a girl. Even less if you knew her by "swiping" (ask yourself: how many dudes did she swipe? how many guys did she date in the last 18-24 months? how many cocks did she nonchalantly taste, as if they were discounted cookies?).

And -sometimes- they even realize they're lazily toying with your heart, but this doesn't stop them. You're only the Current Mood dude. Don't be the faggot who thinks about the True Love after fuckin'swiping a bored girl.
>>
I'd happily go to the party but with a totally different plan:

- going to the party chill and relax (that is: you've been invited, you have full right to do)

- going to lazily talk to other girls without expecting to know even their names; if some one would give contacts, lazily accept but like "I don't know if tomorrow I'll remember you" (that is: don't ever try to get the center of the stage, but don't stay there like a sperg; be ready to giggle when your behavior will involuntarily make some extroverted Chad to appear like a creepy sperglord - one of my fondest memories)

- going there as if you were a CIA agent who wanted some details about her family. If needed, laugh at her father's jokes and admire his Avana cigars, smile at her mother's stories, mentally annotate the house map, furniture colors, brother's PC specs, sister's dolls, dog's name, the stink of their bathrooms... (that is: will come in handy in future conversations with her. You could be in need to crack a joke against cigar smoking bus drivers when she'll admit she hates her father)

- going there to enjoy the cake and shit (absolutely no alcohol!) as if they were the only valuable things of the party (that is: be mentally ready for everything good that could happen, never loose control, don't expect more than a shitty apple pie slice)

- no jealousy: you're there for a birthday, the worst moment for even a hint of a confession. Let her search for you. If she's at least a bit interested, she will either try to spend some time with you, or will give something as compensation, like "call me tonight, even if at 3am". Don't make expectation (that is: it could even happen a few days later)

- and most of all, identify her orbiters and mentally annotate their weaknesses, memorize the Chads' attitudes, catch every smallest glimpse of jealousy. This is the finest of human arts. You may destroy a Chad's Plan just by lazily replying her: "..Chad? the one your best friend Patty was always looking in awe?"
>>
File: tfw no Japanese gf .jpg (213KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no Japanese gf .jpg
213KB, 1200x900px
>>35685846
>hole is hole.

Autistic neckbearded virgin detected.

"Hole is hole" translates as: you'd spend everything you have to get one.

>tinder is shallow as fuck

Translates as: "being on Tinder, makes she a whore and you a desperate faggot craving for a hole. Then, the whore can escalate the price to insane levels everytime you're ready to pay".

>guarantee'd sex unless you are a severely autistic retard.

Translates as: "her Cock Mileage is humongous".

Then she just deserves to desperately fall in love with the most random Chad and watch him dumping her for some wrecked fat SJW. Believe me, this happens all times. And then, sometime over 30, the Stacy decides it's time to settle.
>>
>>35689337
Jesus christ all this shit to think about?
>>35688701
Im not in love or anything bro. But i need some action.
>>
>>35689531

seems like 15 minutes of "action" with a random tinderwhore will cost you absurdly high quanties of money, time, social interactions and so on.

then in a few years you'll regret having wasted your best years, and will come here to brag about your epic (aka past) adventures.
>>
>>35689587
>then in a few years you'll regret having wasted your best years, and will come here to brag about your epic (aka past) adventures.
right so browsing 4chan and playing vidya are a much better use of time, rather than actually doing shit
>>
>>35684665
Shit, this is one of the reasons why I never tried tinder. What if I DO get a match? What do I do then? I don't know how to help man, sorry.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.