[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's face it, social anxiety basically boils down to being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1479367602449.jpg (24KB, 480x310px) Image search: [Google]
1479367602449.jpg
24KB, 480x310px
Let's face it, social anxiety basically boils down to being too boring a person to impress other people.
In fact you're such a shit person that other people would be disgusted by you.
>>
You figured it out OP, well done.
>>
>>35684483
*clap*
*clap*
*clap*

Would you like a biscuit, anon?
>>
fun fact you dont need a exciting life if you are polite and cant talk to people about whatever BS that is on your find that you know what offend them. how is this hard for people?
>>
>>35684852
i meant can* not cant
>>
>>35684852
If you're just a polite schmuck, you may as well not exist. People want to hear about crazy or interesting life experiences, not how many outdated memes you have stored in your autistically overdone LED-lit PC.

Why do you think so many robots, despite being polite & inoffensive to the normans, still have no meaningful relationships with other human beings?
>>
Its really just your ego, you think you and what you do matters way more than it actually does.
>>
>>35684883
Polite schmuck here, can confirm
>>
>>35684883
idk man its what i do my life is boring as shit gym+ work + games and movies thats all i do and people at my job are always asking about me and my life and im friends with most of them. and no im not chad im fitfat and have bad acne you just have to try and if someone doesn't like you or ignores you shake it off you jobs are great places to make frienda unlike these shitty steam threads. because you cant really have a great friendship over the internet without meeting in person or video most times
wither man up and try or dont and give ip and trying and stop bitching about it.
>>
I'm not boring, I'm very interesting. I'm just not interesting in a way that I would ever share with anyone in person.
>>
>>35685139
>people at my job
m8, they're literally being paid to tolerate your presence.
>>
>>35685251
no they are not a wage slave not a manager i have no power. i almost never start most conversation either why are yoy guys so stupid about this? job=social interaction =friendship if you are nice well mannered and polite people want to be friends. BUT they is a line between being nice and a doormat and being polite and polite to the point of annoyance. life is a balancing act tey your best
>>
>>35684483
the fact that you greet it as some kind of revelation is proof you are a normie and should get out/kill self/both of the above
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.