[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't had a phone for the past two years. Sometimes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0715.jpg (21KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0715.jpg
21KB, 211x239px
I haven't had a phone for the past two years. Sometimes I worry if there's ever an emergency but other than that I never really notice. I just use my gfs for when my job needs to contact me.

I don't understand this 'can't live without muh phone' culture we burgers have and are putting on children.

Any other bots weened themselves off the cellular jew?
>>
>>35683275
yep. free voip services for when I absolutely have to place a call, google voice number for when I need to receive a call. paying for phone service in 2017 is nuts even for normies, but it's 100x as crazy if you're NEET
>>
>>35683275
>the celluar jew

I've had a phone since I was 11.
Believe me, you need a phone in todays world.
>>
I haven't had a girlfriend for the past two years. Sometimes I worry if there's ever an erection but other than that I never really notice. I just use my phone for when my penis needs to contact with me.

I don't understand this 'can't live without muh gf' culture we burgers have and are putting on children.

Any other bots weened themselves off the vagina jew?
>>
>>35683275
I don't have anybody to call but I still find a phone useful, can browse the internet and read books instead of awkwardly sitting about trying to find something to do.
>>
I fucking hated having a phone I need time to be alone and having one someone was ALWAYS fucking bothering me. Threw mine into a wall years ago haven't looked back since.
>>
>>35683310
I don't believe you, because I don't have one and it works out fine. I have a job, a GF, an apartment, and I'm never inconvenienced by my lack of a phone.

>you need a phone
the telcos have you cucked so hard. wake up!
>>
>>35683350
>I'm never inconvenienced by my lack of a phone

objectively untrue, i can access services and information on the go that you have to return to your home/office/nearest wifi for

>the telcos have you cucked so hard

phone service is like $40/month or something, it's basically free
>>
>>35683310
Not really if someone needs to reach me the best way is to email wtf does a phone do other than annoy you? And honestly if I do need to make a call I just borrow a phone practically anywhere or anyone will let you use one.
>>
>>35683374
>wtf does a phone do other than annoy you?

it accelerates your productivity immensely when you can get the other party on the phone instead of by email

you can achieve in a 5 minute conversation something that might take a week by email

if you have a real job phones are preferable to email 90% of the time
>>
>>35683403
A week by email?
Can I ask what you do for a living that it takes a fucking week for you to reply to an email?
If I need internet I just carry my work laptop which fucking funny enough can make calls.
I don't get why someone would spend 600 bucks on a smart phone when you can get a laptop that's 100 times better and weighs practically nothing.
>>
I haven't had a home phone line since 2012, and haven't had a mobile phone since mid last year. The only, singular thing that I miss/wish I had access to that I need a phone for is seeing hot chicks' snapchats.......

Email, Facebook, Video Games, messaging services like discord/skype, all of these give me unlimited contact to everyone.

Why would I need a phone?
>>
i haven't had one since 2003.

the reason people think you need a cell phone today is because people straight up deny you the privilege of communication if you don't have one or they're too pussy to have a phone conversation via voice.

basically, society is forcing it, that's why you feel like you need it.
>>
>>35683425

It's not that it takes a week to respond to one email, it's that the conversation takes a week. I am in a technical sales roll.

If a customer emails me in the morning with a question, I respond that afternoon with an answer which prompts another question, he replies to me the following morning with the new question, I respond with the relevant data, etc etc for easily 3-4 days

Whereas if I can reach him by phone all these questions can be asked and answered in the one five minute call
>>
>>35683452
you are a complete normie with a tubornormie job. working in sales is the normiest normie shit ever. get the fuck out.
>>
>>35683403
>accelerates your productivity immensely
>preferable 90% of the time
>real job
WHY DON'T YOU ALSO SYNERGIZE FOR MAXIMUM COLLABORATIVE EFFICIENCY WHILE DIMINISHING WASTEFUL COMMUNICATIVE OVERHEAD

FUCKING NORMIES TAKE YOUR SHITTY CUBEFARM OFFICE BUZZWORDS GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>35683275
I got my first smart phone two years ago. Before that, I used to read books at work. Now I just browse 4chan. It really is amazing how useless these things are. They only exist to serve as time sinks.
>>
>>35683792
and money sinks
>>
>>35683275
I only have a phone because my dad pays for it. If I had to pay for it, I sure as hell wouldn't have one. I admit it has its uses, but it's mostly just a means for people to bother me when they're not even around.
>>
>>35683427
There's android emulators out there, if you want to use snapchat on your computer.
>>
>>35684334
ipod touch is also an option, you can run iphone apps like snapchat on it. $200 up front seems like a lot, but it's way cheaper than an iphone + no monthly carrier fees
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.