[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck it, I'm quitting and becoming a NEET today. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: happycatsleeptime.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
happycatsleeptime.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
Fuck it, I'm quitting and becoming a NEET today. I'm just going to do pic related for like a week and not pick up the phone. Maybe blow my last paycheck on pizza and beer and retarded things. What's the best thing to do with all the free time NEETs have?
>>
>>35683075
Contemplating suicide is the best time waster
>>
>>35683075
I dont think it works like that, are you on NEET Bucks? You need to get some kind of welfare in order to be a Neet.
>>
>>35683155
Doesn't unemployment count as NEETbux? I'm going to get fired for just staying in bed for a week and not answering the phone.

>>35683138
pls no
>>
I play free poker at the local pubs everyday at night, usually a fun 1-4 hour time waster.
>>
Get drunk, play vidya, feel your muscles atrophy as you fall deeper into the abyss of depression and anxiety that often accompany NEETdom
>>
>>35683311
If you're in America, you don't get unemployment if you're fired. You also have to be looking for a job, which they will find for you. It will be a temp job, and it will suck.
>>
>>35683311
It may take a few months but feeling like a useless piece of shit is eventually going to get to you.
>>
>>35683333
Well, shit. Oh well I guess. I've got a couple hundred corndogs in the fridge so it's not like I'll go hungry.

>>35683334
Maybe but until then WHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35683075
What's your situation? Renting? Living at home? Any savings? Do you want those to last? How long do you plan on staying NEET?
>>
>>35683075
Mate don't do it, it might seem good for the next few years but it in the long term it'll fuck you over.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.