[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PC I built is starting to get pretty loud >too scared

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1478757432413.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478757432413.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>PC I built is starting to get pretty loud
>too scared to open it up and clean it because I don't want to fuck it up
>>
Are you autistic??
just fucking look don't ignore problems that how u became a peice of shit to start with
>>
>>35681577
no I don't want to break it I'm going to break it

I also don't think I'll ever be able to change the CPU, I barely got it and the fan on the first time and I never want to do it again
>>
if its just being loud its obviously a fan.
literally open the case and fucking blow on it Jesus Christ you faggots are so pathetic
>>
I'll do it for you, only if we both dress up in cute girls clothes and program together afterwards

While a daddy jerks off in the background over our skimpy outfits
>>
>>35681562
i know that feel anon, my fucking gpu is so temperamental that i can't move/open/up-set in anyway my comp or i get a blank screen for 30 mins while I turn it on and off until it magically works again
>>
>>35681590
>no

Then live with it? What a useless thread
>>
>>35681617
it evoked emotion from you, I would call that useful
>>
>>35681613
This should be a banner for r9k

Orig
>>
>>35681625
I'm not the anon from the first post
>>
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
JUST TAKE IT TO BEST BUY AND HAVE THEM BLOW IT YOU RETARDED FAGGOT
>>
>>35681562
Just put it in the shower and give it a quick rinse. That should clean it right up.
>>
>>35681562
sell it shit for brains
>>
>>35681562
I think just open it up, maybe outside and spray canned air on it
>>
>>35681562
No, you don't want to look inside because you can't face the fact that you fucked something up during assembly.

You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me.
>>
File: 1472975148308.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472975148308.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>OP is worried about cleaning some dust out of fans incase he breaks it
>my PC is a motherboard sitting on a cardboard box

OP your computer isn't as fragile as you make it out to be. If you're especially worried, unplug the power cord and turn your PSU off. Unless you physically break the fucking thing, snapping somehting off, etc, you'll be fine.
>>
>tfw i built my computer 6 years ago in my mmorpg youth stage and slowly died off playing games while at the same time the comp is getting outdated and dusty

feels quite good definitely recommend to build your first computer when your 12 and let it be your only computer

also played bioshock infinite yesterday for the first time and damn it felt good to play a single player game after such a long time
>>
>tfw spent 10k on my pc

Lel. What a waste of my hard-earned cash. At least I'm on the bleeding edge
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.