[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find a cute ex-mormon girl who is no longer a believer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1473136167020.jpg (149KB, 1200x912px) Image search: [Google]
1473136167020.jpg
149KB, 1200x912px
Where can I find a cute ex-mormon girl who is no longer a believer but still holds religious values while also being a freak in bed?
>>
>>35681280
utah

,;=-=^&#%#&(@())
>>
>>35681280
Would you happen to be this anon? >>35654476
>>
>>35681315
No, but I grew up there essentially.

Also, I've never had any ex-mormon girlfriends since I can't talk to a girl to save my life.

But growing up I had neighbors who left Mormonism, and there are tons of them there. So there must be tons of girls who have left mormonism.
>>
>>35681398
Interesting coincidence since you posted a short-haired girl and were talking about a Mormons when that thread was just yesterday. So why the specific interest in ex-Mormon girls, do you think it's because of growing up around ex-Mormons?
>>
File: 1460574334501.jpg (271KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1460574334501.jpg
271KB, 2048x1536px
>>35681315
OP here, yes i am that anon.

feels bad man ;_;
>>
>>35681398
>>35681464
I don't know which one is the real OP
>>
>>35681457
oh shit sorry, I thought that was pointing at me. I should really go to bed, The guy with the pic is OP.
>>
>>35681493
The one with the pic.

I just want a qt gf with conservative values. I don't mean that in a political way, I don't care about politics at all.

I have such specific tastes when it comes to women i should probably just kill myself because no girl can fulfill my fantasy.
>>
>>35681464
Short-haired girls are patrician tier good taste only thing is they just seem really rare.

>>35681497
>>35681522
Confusing mate, to be honest I'd probably want a fairly conservative gf too but I've never had a gf either so it's not like I could know :(
>>
>>35681522
I gave up on the idea of an ideal gf a while ago. I would value any human interaction at this point. (utah guy here)
>>
>>35681551
>>35681569
The girl I lost was pretty much everything i had hoped for in a girl, only thing "wrong" with her was that she gets too much attention from other guys for my liking. I like girls who are a little more reserved. But otherwise she was everything I've ever wanted.

I've had these "ideal gfs" in my head before and I hope that I can just ignore it and it will go away eventually or at least change so that I can stop comparing every girl I see to her.

But same utah guy, I had no friends before her and I have no friends now.
>>
File: christ chan.jpg (95KB, 815x980px) Image search: [Google]
christ chan.jpg
95KB, 815x980px
>>35681280

I know ex-mormons, both female and male and they are all total degenerates and definitely do not hold to their former religious values. Every time its the same shit with them, they say "oh I'm not leaving the religion because I want to be some edgy atheist, there is still a lot of good in mormonism i just have to take a different path." Then a few weeks later they start sucking dicks, binge drinking and doing drugs. Every fucking time. I don't really like mormonism and stuff like the prohibition on all drinking is stupid but ex-mormons are even worse.
>>
>>35681628
Probably because mormonism is repressive, I've seen ex-mormons go crazy too.
>>
>>35681628
I wasn't raised religious at all but I have heavily conservative values. Never smoked weed, never gotten drunk, never done any drugs and I don't want to do any of them. I've only had sex with 2 girls, and I'm 20 years old.

Yet I'm also into weird sexual shit like pissing on girls, deepthroating till the puke, extreme anal insertion. Maybe It's just too much to ask for a girl who is kinky and isn't a whore. Maybe these values are something unrelated to religion completely and has to do more with your friendships as a kid.
>>
>>35681612
>I've had these "ideal gfs" in my head before and I hope that I can just ignore it and it will go away
I know this feel man, I've created a bunch of different types of gfs in my head, this might sound cringey but I'll fairly regularly just lie in bed for literal hours and fantasise about one of them when I get the time. I know it won't solve all my problems but I just want a gf so bad.
>>
>>35681710
I feel like maybe I should pick up more interests. I only like anime, video games, and jazz/classical music. They're very niche and they're the only things I like so any gf I have has to be at least some what interested in at least one, which narrows down my choices a lot. I have to find the 1% of girls that find me attractive within the 1% that like one of those things
>>
>>35681522
>conservative

Why don't you just say the truth and use the words "she must be a virgin because I'm an insecure manchild".
>>
>>35682165
Nah she doesn't have to be a virgin just not a whore. Less than 5 guys other than me if she is my age. Plus I don't want a girl who goes out drinking all the time or smokes a lot of weed.
>>
>>35682165
>wanting a virgin woman means you're an insecure manchild
>b-but getting together with a roastie who rode Chad's and Tyrone's is good, j-just man up you pussy!
you roasties are always so funny.
>>
>>35682296
>my pure 10/10 virgin waifu with a fetish for autistic angry sperglord NEETs will appear in my basement any day now!
>>
>>35682336
Who talks about a 10/10 you fucking whore?
I'm not a women with standards that go into orbit, I'm satisfied with an average to homely looking girl.
>>
>>35682369
She will still fuck Chad instead of you.
>>
File: b81.jpg (50KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
b81.jpg
50KB, 700x500px
>>35682381
Yeah, I can't manipulate reality.
>>
>>35682421
Or you could become Chad and fuck Stacies all day long.
>>
>>35682555
Is that all you dimwits think about? Is that the unattainable apex you desire? Strive for? Not poisining a cities water supply and watching as thousands of people die before local law enforcement and the eventual FBI recon team figure out what the fuck is going on? Striking power grids? Setting whole pieces of a country back a couple centuries as martial law is called for yet unable to execute...as the law becomes insignificant and chaos reigns? Hacking bank networks and draining bank accounts...or the accounts of the rich and privelaged and depositing the funds into the middle working class? Robin Hood complex much? Or maybe getting a girl to fall hopelessly in love with you, proposing marriage then murdering her before the nuptials and relishing in the sympathy as you laugh in secret...playing the King of Hearts death game? You get seducted, you die kinda thing? It's fine...just wondering.
>>
>>35682103
I don't think having a lot of hobbies and interests is too important as long as you have some that would be interesting to a partner.

>>35682165
>implying
He probably just means something along the lines of a girl who applies value to sex, doesn't engage in casual sex or short term relationships and dresses fairly modestly.
>>
Palmyra, there's a fuckton of em around here. I have a lazy Susan of Mormon whores in my house.
>>
>>35681280
Try looking in Salt Lake City.
>>
Lets hope i remember right
37.20566828628916392 Alt.
89.14077255939502753 Lat.
>>
File: CzAGXoKUoAAAe4i.jpg (103KB, 892x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CzAGXoKUoAAAe4i.jpg
103KB, 892x1200px
>tfw my gf has all those qualities plus asian
I'm never gonna let her go
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.