[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw only black guy in my entire mechanical engineering department

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1474862410640.gif (86KB, 200x335px) Image search: [Google]
1474862410640.gif
86KB, 200x335px
>tfw only black guy in my entire mechanical engineering department
How did things turn out this way
>>
File: 1460323486901.png (2MB, 1896x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460323486901.png
2MB, 1896x1080px
>>35680784
what college do you go to? what year are you?
post contact plz
>>
Real nigga hours already?
Im guraduating with an ME degree this semester. Do the Baja project if your uni will let you represent. The most fun Ive ever had doing work
>>
File: chevrolet-d-20.jpg (35KB, 530x317px) Image search: [Google]
chevrolet-d-20.jpg
35KB, 530x317px
>>35680807
Vehicle advertising material from the 80's is so inspirational for some reason

>its probably my auts anyways
>>
>>35680807
I dunno about that, I mean if I said my university anyone could easily identify me
I'm in my third year though

>>35680808
Maybe I'll join next year, it's more of a senior project thing. This year I'm doing NASA Rascal
>>
File: 1468880634030.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468880634030.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>35680840
>I dunno about that, I mean if I said my university anyone could easily identify me
you think your parents are gonna be browsing /r9k/? lmao who the fuck cares if you are identified, worst thing that could happen is you make a new friend
>>
>>35680784
Why are you complaining, you're gonna get hired faster than me out of college just because of racial quotas needing to be met.
>>
>>35680784
EE major here.

Hello mr blankineer. Ton of respect for you.
My ee graduating class only had 1 black guy in it too. He was smart as fuck. Tons of respect.

Wish the black community would hold you guys up as role models instead of gangster rapers and nba/nfl athletes who live the thug life.
>>
>>35680784
>How did things turn out this way
Affirmative action.
>>
>>35680840
but yeah either way post contact
I don't know you anyways since I am pretty sure my school has more than one black dude in ME
>>
>>35680784
Well imagine looking through history in orbit. Columbus didn't come here til 1482 then there was the revolution in 1776. Later on they brought black people over and they were enslaved. After slavery they were economically disadvantaged due to not having a skilled tradition due to said slavery. This would correct itself over time but was further slowed by segregation. Then at some point your parents met and fucked and then you popped out.
>>
Guess who's getting all the internships :^)
>>
>>35680784
I'm a black self taught programmer hoping to get a software job now. Were the rarest type of nigger out there. I find my existence to be strange. Still a virgin at 23 and suck at sports but clearly not meant for mainstream society. I think it was a mistake trying to avoid the life my family members chose. We have our place and it's in prisons and the streets
>>
>>35680784
Shoulda gone civil. Niggas love building bridges 'n shit.
>>
>>35680784
Nigga you evolving
you have to stop being beta, and find a healthy black female to reproduce with.
You could be the last chance for your race to enter the Information Age.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.