[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug thread time >what are you taking/what are you on >how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9872.jpg (184KB, 625x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9872.jpg
184KB, 625x798px
Drug thread time
>what are you taking/what are you on
>how much
>how long has it been
>what are you feeling like?

DPH
200mg
45 mins
Feeling fuzzy, enjoying it
>>
File: pepe disgust.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
pepe disgust.png
42KB, 500x322px
i'm sober because sobriety feels good

>i had a cold shower in the morning and felt amazing afterwards

>i did a few pushups situps and squats as well

>ate healthy today too

feels good not to be brain damaged to need drugs desu
>>
>>35680823
Must be nice you fucker
>>
>>35680620
smoked weed and cigs pretty much everyday for years, haven't smoked anything in like 6-7 months but yesterday relapsed and smoked 6 cigs, fuck that shit.
>>
>>35680893
Why not vape instead
>>
dph sucks lol. i'm not on any drugs for recreation but i take gabapentin for chronic lyme. wanna die. might take this whole suboxone strip to kill myself tonight. cna't think str8 can't decide.
>>
>>35681054
How does DPH suck?
>>
>>35681085
antihistamines are just dirty. they make u confused and shit. pretty much only good for sleep. in larger doses dph gives you a delirium-psychosis trip. pointless and dangerous. why not just get real psychedelics or ketamine or something? anyway i shouldn't judge as i am gonna kill myself tonight
>>
>>35681109
I don't think so, jerking off on DPH is amazing, and the feeling of gravity on DPH is outstanding.
>>
>>35681130
i guess i'm mad tired of jerking off. idk if you like dph all power to you. don't do it too much tho its really not good for you. i'm a pharmacology student and know this shit.
>>
Smoked weed once dont know how to get more or anything because i know no one so idk how you robots do it
>>
>>35681164
lmao i don't wanna get my post removed but just fucking google it. /r/darknetmarketsnoobs i think it is... good subreddit for advice. tor. not that hard
>>
>>35680823

>a few push-ups and squats
>fitness extraordinaire

I do drugs, yet I'm infinitely healthier than you. Fitness isn't just a few push-ups and squats. Fitness is adhering to a practical exercise regime.

>ate healthy today too

This implies that the quality of your diet varies from day to day. Fitness isn't just eating healthy a few times a week. Fitness is a staunch commitment to a healthy diet.

Is this simple enough for you?
>>
stoned right now op
was thinking about taking that dose of DPH actually but i decided to just take 50mg to help me sleep.
>love weed
>wish i had oxy
>>
>>35681200
i agree. been on ritalin while in undergrad which is hard to exercise on because i don't wanna shoot up my heart rate. as soon as i finish my thesis tomorrow i'm gonna start running hardcore and working out so i can be based ubermensch
>>
>>35681211
>wish i had oxy too. this guy owes me a roxy thirty but he's a junkie and pretty much ripped me off. have suboxone but... dilaudids the best tho, plugged
>>
>>35681232
i used to do a lot of dilaudid in high school, always snorted it, really wanted to try plugging but never did. was it worth it?
>>
>>35681244
hell yeah.
i decided to try plugging because i wanna save my nose. Its less bad for you and the rush/bioavailability is better. I was like scared bc of how intense the rush was, at my normal dose. also i like ass stuff. was gonna plug morphine with my ex-gf, so i get a little sad when i plug now.
>>
>>35681200
>>35681218
Ha, now you just look like an asshole, good job retard
>>
>>35681268
wut lol?
>>
what's a good drug combo to kill myself with little chance of waking up?
>>
>>35681264
i pretty much smoke weed in order to not want to kill myself all the time, used to use opiates for that but my plug had gotten arrested and i moved states to go to university. havent been able to find a reliable opiate plug here in the 2 years its been
>>
>>35681164

darknet
buy edibles, smoking is shit tier
>>
File: drugggo.jpg (628KB, 1613x1210px) Image search: [Google]
drugggo.jpg
628KB, 1613x1210px
>>35680620
>DPH
sorry OP but why exactly? I've always been curious as to why people use deliriants recreationally, especially when they're aware and conscious of what the trips can do.

I'm not on anything tonight, but after my exam and assignment that's due on Wednesday, I'm off to psychadelia again. Pic related, I've got ALD-52, 1P-LSD, 4-aco-dmt, and powdered DXM. I don't really want to do DXM since I recently had a 750mg trip just last week, but out of the three psychadelics, which do you robots think I should try? I've already given 1P-LSD a shot (125ug), but the trip wasn't super intense visually (the headspace was fucking amazing though) and I really want to see some visuals this time around when tripping. For that reason I'm leaning towards a moderate dosage of 4-aco, but I'd like to hear your guys' thoughts.
>>
>>35681304
Advil and milk jugs
>>
>>35680620
L-thyroxine and fexofenadine
100myg and 180 myg
3 years and 1 year
Technically not recreational but being able to breathe and see is a decently good feeling.
>>
>>35681375
i did i think .5mg of 4-aco
it was really nice, id say go with the 4-aco
>>
>>35681375
That's some scary looking stuff there
>>
>>35681390
half a milligram lol? isn't 4-aco active in like the 10-40mg range?
>>
>>35681325
the onion router
>>
>>35681390
wait not .5 i mean 50mg haha it would be .5g i guess
>>
>>35681375

>RCs

the voices
>>
>>35681399
yea my bad im really stoned,
>>35681401 is what i meant
>>
File: 1489465917446.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489465917446.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
>>35681395
They're RCs. All really safe (except the DXM I guess, that shit can hurt you if you're not careful). They're sold with all of the warning labels and shit on them so people can buy them legally without the government labelling them as illegal drugs.
>>
>>35681413
haha its cool. Man that's a pretty heavy dosage though. How'd you take it? Just orally dissolved in some water?
>>
>>35681414
Can you explain the effect of them? Are they hallucinogens?
>>
>>35681413
.05 g actually
>>
>>35681375
honestly love RCs man. You can't go wrong with a market of legal, safe lysergimides and tryptamines. IMO psychadelics are extremely important for people to experience and I'm really glad that they're safely accessible at the moment.
BTW, go with the 4-aco like people are saying. Visuals are heavy as shit and the headspace is indescernible from shrooms in my experience. Great drug.
>>
>>35681427
well i just licked the powder off the scale and drank a little water, got some off my fingers or whatever, it was a heavy dose, at the same time i had taken 2 125ug 1-P LSD so i was actually in a zone. it was a good experience though, just me and a buddy with lots of weed and watching shit on my tv
>>
>>35681427
its soluble in water. that works fine
>>
>>35681440
fuck im retarded, im an english education major i blow fat dicks at math
>>
>>35681382
lolwut? how does that work? i don't want a painful death
>>
>>35681432
Yeah, pretty much.
DXM is a dissociative in high doses. Also found in shit like robitussin, which high school kids abuse to get a legal high from the drug store but have to stomach drinking an entire bottle of cough syrup. Shit's gross. I ended up getting the powder because ketamine isn't something I'm into (or is really easily accessible) and the syrup is fucking disgusting.

ALD-52, 1P-LSD are lysergimides, with slight variations on the parent LSD molecule. 1P-LSD is said to be essentially identical in effect to LSD (theorized to be a pro-drug that is simply metabolized into LSD) while ALD-52 is a slightly different variant with a smoother high and reportedly better visuals.

4-AcO-DMT is a tryptamine derivative with VERY similar effects to mushrooms. Again, theorized to be metabolized into psilocin, which is also what psilocybin is metabolized into.
>>
>>35681480
Wow you should be a chemist or something, you know your shit
>>
>>35680823
nigga. come on. Don't associate someone's desire to take drugs with mental issues.
People can be plenty healthy using drugs in moderation.
>>
>>35681462
Advil= pain reliever
Milk jugs=bashing your head

Boom. Non-painful death

dont actually try this
>>
My friend and I have been exploring drugs a lot lately. We do DXM every 2-3 weeks or so, but we usually do acid, shrooms, or mdma when we can afford it. The other night a bunch of friends and my already mentioned friend got together and bought a half oz of dispensary weed and got baked as fuck. But I actually greened out for the first time ever and it was nuts. Not very fun.
>>
>>35681504
Honestly just done a lot of research. I'm paranoid enough with commonly used substances with well-documented effects (like molly or coke, especially where I live when fentanyl lacing is such a big problem), so when it comes to something like substances which aren't tested thoroughly in-vivo I don't wanna put myself at risk, you know?
>>
>>35681539
I know exactly what you mean and I'm the exact same way. I don't take anything without researching the fuck out of what ever it is that I am taking and how much to take before hand. Very smart, great minds think alike.
>>
>>35681480
nmda antagonists are mad interesting. they are the future of antidepressants. they also modulate opioid and stim tolerance. i'm trying to find the holy grail--a way to do opioids without raising tolerance. they're the only think that makes my crhonic illness bearable but i wanna be functional. only way i could not kill mysellf. gonna try ultra low dose naltrexone and low dxm doses to keep tolerance at bay
>>
>>35681534
DXM is a fun drug man. People mistake it for some dumb teen drug but it's a powerful dissociative. As long as you're spacing it out like you are that shit can be a blast.
also fuck greening out, happened the first time I took a bong rip back when I started smoking and it fuckin ruined my night
>>
>>35681556
yeah me becoming a pharma nerd was just me bugging out the first time i took ritalin and going on pubmed/google scholar tryna find out how not to die lmao.
>>
>>35681570
Fuck yeah man I k ow what you mean. I just love watching trippy music videos on it. When I greened out I was apparently blacking out constantly. Like I would tie my shoelaces and just fucking fall backwards and knock out.
>>
>>35681556
love meeting responsible drug users man. Makes me fucking cringe when some dumbass wants to eyeball dosages and shit (especially with potent stuff). Why put your mind/body at risk and risk yourself not being able to experience sobriety OR drugs ever again? Idk, I think responsible drug usage is also a great way to fight the stigma against drugs and drug users, because it shows that I can be successful and still drop lucy or go rolling every once and a while.
>>
mdma, 150 mg.
4 hours ago
relaaaxed, i masturbated during 1 hour and then i tried to fix my posture. Sitting in the chair too many hours fucked my back, i need something to fix it
>>
>>35681622
Exactly, I think it's idiotic to to not research what you are taking and how much of that you should be taking. Obviously you are going to get mixed answers, but that's gonna happen with everything. The great thing is that you go with the majority and trust them that it's the right information. But hey, I guess we need those dumbasses who OD so we know what not to do.
>>
has anyone here tried tianeptine? or any rc opioids?
>>
>>35681691
4-FA
fent
U-47700

fent was an accident and a very shitty experience. U-47700 can be fun but it's hard to get and easy to OD if I remember reading correctly. 4-FA is definitely my favorite
>>
>>35681718
4-fa isn't an opioid. the u-47700 is being banned i think :(
>>
>>35680620
Methylphenidate, 20mg
Dexamphetamine, 5mg
Caffeine. 200mg
>>
>>35681802
oh my bad, confused it with opiods (haven't fucking done opioids/amphetamines in forever)
u-47700 can still be ordered from Canada but im not sure about the legality down south
>>
>>35680620
>was awake for 36 hours during which I took 210 mgs of adderal
>sleept for 6 hours
>now I have to work a 10 hour shift
I took another 30 mgs when I woke up and now I feel like I'm about to have a seizure. I haven't even left for work yet.
I'm fucking retarded for doing this
>>
Fuck drugs, they are killing North America.
>>
Amp
20mg
plan to take it around noon
ill be stimmed out and not hungry so pretty good desu
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.