[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /yellowteeth/ here? >brush twice a day >never smoked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1402599609812.jpg (25KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1402599609812.jpg
25KB, 228x221px
Who /yellowteeth/ here?
>brush twice a day
>never smoked a cigarette
>drink coffee on extremely rare occasions
>teeth still fucking yellow
This shit sucks, man.
>>
>>35679627
iktf

>tfw people at school would always ask why my teeth were yellow
>>
>>35679627
I know this feel. I take excellent care of my teeth, but they are still stained yellow. I haven't been to the dentist is over a year (because I am too self conscious of my ugliness to go) so I think that that's why. Having them cleaned professionally 2x a year makes a huge difference in the long run. I need to suck it up and go
>>
try this op

it hurts but works.
>>
My teeth are yellow because I have at least 2 coffees a day and usually only brush in the morning.
>>
>>35679627
iktf. I finally got some cheap ass whitening strips and have brushed regularly since and they are much better
>>
>>35679627
>rinse with half water/half benzoyl peroxide once a week
>teeth white as fuck
>costs nothing
it's easy to remove the stains

just don't do it too much
>>
>>35679722
wait fuck I meant hydrogen peroxide

freudian slip

acne is the bane of my existence
>>
>>35679627
If your teeth are always yello, you likely either:
smoke weed
chew tobacco
drink many dark sodas (coke, pepsi, dr pepper)
>>
>>35679627
best solution is a product like crest 3d white or colgate optic white.

You want sodium hydroxide and hydrogen peroxide in the toothpaste, the strong bases help to remove discoloration, those brands have it.
>>
>>35679627
Baking soda breaks up plaque good. Also cinnamon is good for encouraging teeth whitening
>>
>>35679764
I've been using Arm&Hammer toothpaste for the last couple months, and been using >>35679712, though admittedly not as often as I should.
>>
>>35679627
Try using those crest white strips. My dentist gave them to me for half price and now I have pearly whites.
>>
>>35679627

Oh man, honestly I don't even brush it properly, I stick the toothpaste in my mouth and rinse it off with water.
>>
>>35679786
>Arm&Hammer toothpaste
This is decent, it has sodium bicarbonate in it, which is fairly high on the pH. But for real results, go crest 3d white or colgate optic white.

The sodium hydroxide and hydrogen peroxide in it give it a very high pH, and honestly, i stopped using it because it kinda make the skin on the inside of my mouth peel a little.

But as far as whitening action goes, its extremely powerful, results in less than a week for sure
>>
>>35679712
not op
but fuck this motherfucker
>>
>>35679627
>tfw haven't brushed in like 7 years, still not abnormally yellow.
Have a bunch that are literall falling a apart, and 3 that are totally missing (that are out of sight) but the ones people
can see just look like it's been 2-3 days since I brushed and flossed.
Finally saw a dentist for the first time since I was like 7 (28 now) said I'm a freak of nature with damn near twice as many cavities as teeth. Should be in excruciating pain 24/7 but feel nothing not even temperature pain, or sugar, east fuck tons of candy/ice cream, no problems at all.
I said, "I must be blessed" he told me, "no, son. You're cursed. If they hurt, or looked real bad, you wouldn't have let it get so bad"
>>
File: 3dwhite.jpg (33KB, 500x164px) Image search: [Google]
3dwhite.jpg
33KB, 500x164px
>crest 3d white
>sodium hydroxide
Caustic soda

this shit will whiten up some teeth for sure.
>>
>>35679891
are you a hard drug user?
or did you just not care for your teeth for decades?
>>
>>35679893
Using this right now, 3 days in noticeable results. Would recommend
>>
>Be really pale
>Unless my teeth are pristine white they look yellow due to contrast with my skin
JUST
>>
>>35679922
He's a neet who spends his time indoors all day. Probably just not disciplined and cares fuck all about health
>>
>>35679627

Feel the pain senpai
>Yellow teeth
>smoked lightly for 10 years but stopped and has gotten better
>also grind teeth
>front teeth half the size of when I was in my teens

There are genetic components too

Yellow teeth was easy to fix get your teeth whitened

Try with toothpaste, then strips, then go to a dentist if they still look like shit...if you are a poorfag then you probably won't be able to afford professional whitening though
>>
File: 1474499367041.png (528KB, 387x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474499367041.png
528KB, 387x720px
I don't brush regularly its like once a week and my teeth are white but they do ache
How do I remind myself to brush
>>
>using any kind of whitening product
you guys realize you're just destroying the outer layer of your teeth, right? You are literally making your teeth weaker, worse, and more vulnerable.
>>
File: 1489870560027.jpg (138KB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1489870560027.jpg
138KB, 1240x1240px
>>35679999
smell the plaque.
>>
>>35680002
Not true. Tooth enamel is hydroxyapatite.

hydroxyapatite is not soluble in high ph, it is soluble in lower pH's.

organic compounds on the other hand, (the carbon containing compounds that are responsible for teeth yellowing) are attacked by high pH substances and become more water soluble, this is why caustic substances (baking soda, sodium hydroxide, etc...) are used to clean organic material off of inorganic material.
>>
>>35679627
>Who /yellowteeth/ here?
how often do you drink milk?

stop drinking dairy products and your teeth will deyellow pretty quick

mine aren't yellow anymore after I stopped drinking milk
>>
File: 1475774505397.jpg (7KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
1475774505397.jpg
7KB, 185x273px
>>35680066
Its stinks but not worse then my croch
>>
>>35679627
>Shiny white teeth
>smoke and drink boatloads of coffee all day
>brush just once a day
>Move to a new place
>be like opie
>yellow teeth
I bet it's the water
>>
>>35679712
I use this twice daily and my teeth are still yellow. My dentist reassures me that he rarely sees teeth this healthy. I don't smoke and never drink coffee. They're yellow to the point that I don't have a single picture of myself smiling with teeth showing.
>>
>>35679922
Was a very hard drug user (opiates, snorted 99.9% of the time) by the time I slowed down to a "functional addict" level I figured it was too late.

Still "functional addict," meaning I only use when I have the expendable income, like once or twice a month.

But I found a place that will yank all of them and give dentures for under $2k (USD) or do implats for like $3-4k. So still haven't bothered to care for them while I prep to get them all ripped out.
>>
>>35679961
False. Been working since it was legal, full time straight out of high school. I dream of being a NEET.
That anon was spot on with the drug user part. That's exactly what it was. By the tome I slowed down, I figured it was too late. And it was, I need most of them ripped our.
>>
>>35680092
>hydroxyapatite is not soluble in high ph, it is soluble in lower pH's.
If that were true drinking acidic drinks wouldn't worsen your teeth.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.