[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how did you meet your girlfriend? oh, and tell me cute stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: MAXRES.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MAXRES.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
how did you meet your girlfriend? oh, and tell me cute stuff you guys do/did.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 1132x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 1132x566px
I've know her since I was born
>>
Met her in high school. Didn't go out until 9 years later though. Which is arguably the hardest part of my life to deal with.
>>
File: 1461143365062.jpg (62KB, 1275x717px) Image search: [Google]
1461143365062.jpg
62KB, 1275x717px
>>35678877
>how did you meet your girlfriend? oh, and tell me cute stuff you guys do/did.
I met my boyfriend on /r9k/
>>
>>35678877
We were in class together. She asked me if I wanted to go to a party with her. Been together six years this month.
>>
File: IMG_1791.jpg (75KB, 454x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1791.jpg
75KB, 454x436px
You all disgust me

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35678877
Who?
originial orginial original
>>
>>35679121
>a robot telling normies what to do

Too cute!
>>
>>35679189
mike jones.
>>
>>35678877
>Pof account purely to trel/trigger girls
>Moderately cute girl seemed like a basic bitch type, message her something about her headline because it was dumb as fuck, insinuated she was a retard
>She laughs it off and says she's uncreative, but proceeds to try get to know me regardless
>Despite my insults, she just took them as jokes and found me to be funny, genuinely was interested in me
>A month passes by, we're still talking, fuck it suggest to meet up, she obliges
>3 dates later, find out shes a khv, never had a boyfriend, basically had all my views, etc

And here we are 2 years later. Lost our virginities to each other.

We watch netflix together (her idea not mine), cuddle after sex, fall asleep in eachothers arms everytime shes over, hold hands in public, etc. Not much I can really think of.
>>
>>35678877
The reason why Cars was a successful and popular movie was because the cars could talk. That doesn't happen in real life.
>>
didn't get her, fucked it all up in 11th grade. prob will never find someone like myself again.
>>
>>35678877
nice draw

Um, we met in a class we had in college together last semester. I needed to borrow a book and she was the only one I remotely recognized (we are both in the band) and so I said fuck it, and messaged her on facebook asking if I could borrow the book. She obliged, and so yeah. When I talked to her up close I thought she was pretty cute and I felt like she might be my type, so I decided to go for it. Never had a girlfriend before.

I talked to her in class and outside of class, invited her to some stuff, we hung out multiple times. We knew each other for like 4-5 months before we started dating, even though we both figured out we had feelings for each other long before that. She confessed to me one night after dinner, and soon after we started dating and are now in a relationship. Been about 1.5 months now.

We really enjoy cuddling together on the weekends, and since we're both busy students we try to get our time together in during the week studying and keeping each other company, even though our majors are vastly different (i'm an engineering major, she's a japanese literature major). We just enjoy spending time together, and having each other there is comforting because it's easy to take breaks and just talk/hold hands or whatever.

We were cuddling this past weekend and somehow we ended up playing a game of thumb war. She's an aggressive one. She ended up popping my thumb when she won the one game we played, haha. I'm just smiling thinking about it. I'll get her back soon enough.
>>
>>35679681
that sounds nice anon.i hope it keeps going well for you!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.