[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>8/10 Korean man >marries a 5/10 Japanese woman What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

>8/10 Korean man
>marries a 5/10 Japanese woman
What did he mean by this?
>>
fuck koreans
I am not a racist but koreans should never be allowed to marry out of their race
>>
>>35678824
>has a wife
>has a family
>has a future(?)
>has a warm body every morning and night by his side.

non stop victories to me.
as long as people get fixated on appearance , you're bound to be alone forever.
>>
>>35678846
corean is PIG. corea is FUCK!

HA HA HA
>>
File: NExtLEvelAutism.jpg (88KB, 1080x1126px) Image search: [Google]
NExtLEvelAutism.jpg
88KB, 1080x1126px
>>35678846
>I'm not racist but
>BUT
*Racist statement*
>>
Lol she looks like a trap....
>>
Korea has one of the most absurdly shallow cultures. So much that plastic surgery is ubiquitous for both men and women.

It's a huge issue in mainland SK, It rubs off on American Koreans a bit but it looks like Jon Cho completely rejects it and I respect him for it.
>>
>>35678911
except korea isn't a race it's a subspecies of cockroach
>>
File: 09876543wdf.jpg (36KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
09876543wdf.jpg
36KB, 480x473px
it's an unflattering picture of her tho? they're both about the same level. he liked her enough to get two babies out of her
>>
>>35678962
you korea BASTARD go to the shit!
>>
>>35678824

Makes me think John Cho is a pretty nice dude and loves her personality. Not a lot of guys can do that.
>>
>>35678824
Maybe they love each other
>>
>>35679166
Women do not have personalities and this is not a meme, it's a fact.
>>
>>35678824
>8/10 Korean man
>8/10
>8

How

Dude's a 6 at best.
>>
File: happysandpup.jpg (86KB, 512x457px) Image search: [Google]
happysandpup.jpg
86KB, 512x457px
>>35679249
>t. a Nice Guy not interesting enough to have a girl let down her guard and expose her interests and secrets to him
>>
>>35679014
thats an even worse picture of her
>>
>>35679311
She actually looks somewhat cute in that pic.
>>
He probably loves her and has a really fulfilling relationship he's confident in
>>
>>35678824
That not a woman, that's a man baby
>>
>>35678824
he didn't marry her. it's probably a fan pic.

also i remember talking to him at the los feliz trader joes hope he still lives around here
>>
>>35678824
He's successful enough that he can choose a woman well below his league and almost be guaranteed her loyalty
>>
File: john-cho-kerri-higuchi.jpg (24KB, 320x479px) Image search: [Google]
john-cho-kerri-higuchi.jpg
24KB, 320x479px
>tfw this guy settled too soon?
>>
>>35679400
That doesn't sound very successful to m--Oh.
>>
>>35679389
they got married over 10 years ago according to wikipedia
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6872VSCk3A

Guys, she's cute in this video.
>>
DANIEL HENNEY
TEO YOO
WON BIN
>>
i feel like kumar would btfo aziz ansari
i don't know though anymore
actually yeah kumar would fuck asis up
>>
>>35678824
he might be in love with her, maybe she's really funny or interesting. Who knows
>>
>>35679298
but female dominated boards are boring as shit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.