[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>contactfag a few robots >hurr what gaems do you liek?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486649380962.jpg (131KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486649380962.jpg
131KB, 480x640px
>contactfag a few robots
>hurr what gaems do you liek?
>hurr what movies do you liek?
>hurr what TV shows do you liek?
>hurr what animus do you liek?
>omg so depressed n socially anxious to get a job I can't withstand the pressure of wageslaving so I'm leeching off my parents again ;___;

Robots are truly the most boring and vapid creatures to ever exist.
>>
What would you prefer to talk about?

I don't play games, watch tv/movies/animu, have a job and live independently.

I'm also too anxious and awkward to talk to strangers on the internet.
>>
>>35678809
You've got to think, this board is really all that you have in common. You don't have a common factor uniting you like you would in real life. As a result, simple icebreakers are the best way to get things started. It also doesn't help that none of us have a whole lot going on in our lives.

You want to build on that as a start, obviously. It's what any human would do, not just robots.
>>
>>35678862
You can ask them what they do all day and they just tell you they play vidya and shitpost. Most of them really don't have anything more to share.
>>
>wants to find confident expressive worldly normalfags good at immediately making deep connections with new people
>looks in r9k
Heed the wise advice you've surely gotten already; fuck off.
>>
>>35678849
Yeah, what the fuck, what do we want to talk about? We do almost nothing but "live" life.
>>
>>35678809
This is literally what the board is about. Why are you surprised.
>>
>>35678809
Would you rather talk about epistemology and why consequentialism is objectively right, and deontology is a failed ideology?

Philosophy is really the only interesting thing about me, but it's far to autistic for 99% of people.
>>
>>35678809
That's literally everyone on 4chan. People in general are like this. That's why I don't bother with them and have no friends.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 500x377px
>>35678809
>tfw too boring for robots

This explains why my steam friends don't last. At least now I don't have to keep wondering why they delete me.
>>
>>35679333
Hello anon please post contact
>>
>>35678809
Im sorry Im so boring fembot.
>>
Fuck normies. They have stupid interests that bore me to the point of suicide.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.