[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the world isn't a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (5KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 298x169px
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe the world isn't a terrible place but that you're just not strong enough to deal with the same shit that everyone else deals with?
>>
>>35678052
Not what you're getting at, but holy fucking shit am I weak now. I tried to get a recliner upstairs a little while ago, and almost died. I'm still breathing heavy.

I used to be fairly physically strong, God damn have I gone downhill. I also don't have the will to actually strength train at this point.
>>
>>35678052
Ofcourse, but as anyone with a brain can see, it's clearly the former for most.
>>
>>35678052
Why does doing so make you strong? Also if it's something you actively reject I don't see how strength would factor in. In addition why would you willingly deal with bullshit?

I know people who are dumb as a rock and love life, does their ignorance make them strong? They arent undergoing stress so I don't think so
>>
>>35678052
There are parasites that will swim up your pee hole. The world is irredeemable
>>
>>35678052
Lack of proper knowledge, guidance, arrogance, and I am better than everyone else attitude, so I don't need to play by the rules.

It really comes down to not knowing yourself. Too many times I made decisions that didn't align with my perceptions of myself and my morals. Wound up completely fucked.
>>
File: 1471055701803.jpg (154KB, 1264x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471055701803.jpg
154KB, 1264x750px
heed me, fellow robots

Notice how this normie framed his statements
>the world isn't a terrible place
fair enough i guess
>you're just not strong enough to deal with the same shit that everyone else deals with
now here we see the bait and switch

What he's done is both claim strength and superiority while also shaming you. This is a common normie tactic and really shows how they only speak to hear their own voice especially where it concerns robots. These statements are only self-affirming, yet they say them getting self-affirmation and then other normies will join in doing the same thing to their mutual benefit. It's nothing but a big circle jerk disguised as altruism, the normies favorite thing to abuse

be weary of the normie and his tricks
>>
File: 1487276808664.jpg (17KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
1487276808664.jpg
17KB, 236x350px
The world is a very terrible place. Most people have safety nets and supporting characters and child-proofing on everything in their lives to make it very safe and easy for them. Like taking a hard game and setting it to easy mode for a fun experience. I'm very strong. I'm 10x better than most people but I'm locked on nightmare mode. Even though I'm a better player the difficulty is set much higher, so it's a lot harder for me. Do you understand? I'm 10x stronger, carrying a 100x heavier burden. That's why it's so much more difficult.
>>
>>35678052
If you don't think the world is a terrible place then you're naive. That's just a fact.
The world is also a beautiful place. Realistically, things like this are not binary, anon.
>>
>>35678245
How about the world is just a place? Some are amazed by the complexities of a snowflake and others could care less
>>
>>35678344
The world is 'just a place' that's designed to maximize struggle and adversity.
>>
>>35678405
I mean I do think it's a shitty place but it itself is not, or not entirely. It wouldn't be shit if we were gone. There is nothing good or bad about space rocks bumping into each other. If humans list the ability to sense pain in their nerves, evolutionary hazards aside, would it be so bad? If we made a system that informed us simply rather than agonizing pain? If you decide not to care about pain is it so bad? Is it possible?

Also another weird thought, like you're playing a fantasy game and it can be a shithole like dark souls or it can be fun like pokemon or what have you. Would you change who you are? Or would you be the same you in both worlds?
>>
>>35678228
I like the picture of this talking birb
>>
They're one in the same.
Without a perspective, nothing can be terrible, great, etc.
>>
>>35678052
Has it ever occured to you that https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink ? Disregarding tbe fact that quality of life has gone down in most areas since 1990s.
>>
>>35678052
>you're just not strong enough to deal with the same shit that everyone else deals with

Having to be strong to deal with something inherently implies that it is, in fact, fucking terrible you moronic normie.
>>
>>35678052
It's easier for other people because they're dumber.
>>
>>35678212
Trick is putting it generously. Sticks out like a sore toe.
>>
>>35679973
Yes, but maybe not necessarily. What you said also seems very masturbatory
>>
Has it ever occured to you that you don't know shit about me? Have no idea how to deal with the World on two different planes and dual realities that often contradict the other...communicate telepathically with beings of another form and become extremely jaded to it as if it's the norm...piecing together seemingly random pieces of information and mashing them together in a rain man like haze to form a string theory based on half truths and outright lies...actively have beings working against you and struggle to go against the grain as you deny Fate and escape death at every turn...rape, abuse, threats and lies...a test and time...unraveled mind and snakes in guise...a fool whose wise...dogs bark then bite...cats scratch and fight...birds longing for flight as I rage against the dying of light...a sacrifice, a soul taken...God damned and forsaken for the Glory of Satan...but I have smoked dope with an Alien...a hidden diss...piss and shit a curse on two fold Michael this is it.......

I handle myself with class...I respect my elders...am a gentleman but honest...chivalry never goes out of style...I am kind to the needy...I rarely steal...hardly never lie...deal with the most obnoxious and childish fucking imbeciles on a daily basis...survived Death...abide in Hell...embraced pain and yet...still, I seek to move on. Leave the creepy stalkers...assume no assumptions and in the face of impossibility...simply function.
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1473646367661.jpg (88KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
1473646367661.jpg
88KB, 1280x857px
>>35678052
>fitting easily into a dying, soulless society makes you strong
>>
>>35678052
Has it ever occured to you that it's easier to cope with how shit the world is when you have friends and people who love you and a safety net to protect you?
>>
>>35678212
imma give this a very original you
>>
>>35681178
Sounds like Dark Souls desu. At last there's good loot there though.

Anyway, I'm aware I lack traits that normies have and it makes me fundamentally impaired. For example, the inability to work full-time. That doesn't mean the world isn't shitty, however. I'm just unable to cope with it as well because of how things build up in my mind to an unbearable level.
>>
>>35681150
wow this post reeks of autism.
>>
>>35678212
im always weary of normalfags. so tired of this
unless you meant wary, which means something completely different
>>
>>35678052
oh everyone else is the center of a massive fucking conspiracy because they are the descendant of fucking Hitler and the protagonist of some fucked up reality TV show?

cool cool cool
>>
>>35684585
Seriously how the fuck .

How did this happen? How the fuck can I SERIOUSLY BE THE SON OF HITLER.

It's so fucking OUT THERE. It can't be true but here I am... and it fucking is. How? How how how how how. How did they let me exist? How did he escape Berlin? Was it with Eva or was my mother someone else?

Who was my great grandma? Who was she? She always seemed so fond of me, like she was smiling every time I talked to her. Did she know who I was? I know she was german, she even yelled at us as children in german... but did she know?

Why is no one talking to me about this shit? I have A BILLION QUESTIONS.
>>
>>35684693
What about this Loret chump. Is he full of shit? He has to be, why the fuck would ANYONE want to claim such a thing other than wanting attention and money?

That guy have the world revolve around him as well? That guys friends all paid actors too? You guys won't let me have children but he can? He's full of shit.

So who are my parents? It can't be the people that raised me, why wouldn't they be given the same treatment as me if they were?

FUCKING GOD DAMNIT SOMEONE FUCKING TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS. FUCK.
>>
File: 1453623201287.gif (465KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
1453623201287.gif
465KB, 500x542px
The world is everything between terrible and beautiful, it just depends on the person.

I'm gonna try my best to be happy, but I would never reproduce and force anybody else to struggle through this madness, that's my only beef with normies.
>>
>>35678052
It has occurred to me, on multiple occasions in fact.

And each time I'm proven wrong.
>>
>>35678052
>the world
>not a terrible place
satan get out
>>
>>35678052
I read this just coming out of the molestation thread.
You're full of shit op.
People face incredibly insane circumstances.
Yesterday my mom broke through my brothers door in a fit of rage.
One of the panels are missing now.
>>
>>35678052
>>35678052
try again with 'more sensitive than most assclowns'

what do you think why robots have anxiety and shit while normies are all about muh confidence bruh
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.