[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you still doing awake wagie? Mr Goldstein is expecting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 401.png (226KB, 393x401px) Image search: [Google]
401.png
226KB, 393x401px
What are you still doing awake wagie?

Mr Goldstein is expecting you bright and early tomorrow. Don't be late.
>>
You're right.

Good night to you, enjoy your evening
>>
I had a foot long hero for lunch, it was tasty
All thanks to Juan Q. Taxpayerez
>>
>>35677591
Don't tell me what to do, you worthless neet.
>>
>>35677591
I came home at 15:00 and slept until some hours ago, so i can stay awakw until i have to prepare for work at 3:00.
Joke's on you, Neetfuck
>>
>>35677591
Ooh that subway combo looks pretty good
>>
Taking the week off. Going out of town.
>>
>>35677591
Jokes on you, I got fired today hahaha i had to try really hard not to cry in front of my coworkers
>>
File: 1465156168975.jpg (39KB, 634x471px) Image search: [Google]
1465156168975.jpg
39KB, 634x471px
>>35678276
from what job Anon, tell us what happened.
>>
File: 1485506535112.png (132KB, 396x454px) Image search: [Google]
1485506535112.png
132KB, 396x454px
S-SHUT UP!!!
>tfw have to wake up at 4:45
>>
>>35678301
Apprentice electrician, there wasn't a lot of work going on so they let me go. But I always tried so hard just feels like such a waste, i dont make friends easily or talk much so finding a new job with new people is the most daunting thing i can imagine, I feel heartbroken.
>>
>>35678328
Same. That pc isnt going to pay for ita upgrades by itself... Lazy fucking computer
>>
File: fueledbysalt.jpg (24KB, 570x551px) Image search: [Google]
fueledbysalt.jpg
24KB, 570x551px
>>35678129
uh uh uh
your tax dollars pay my salary
mush
>>
>>35678374
Don't worry about it too much Anon. Just pick yourself up and try again. I'm fairly certain I'm on the way to getting fired from my job too because everyone keeps scheming me at every chance they get. It'll get easier Anon.
>>
>>35678415
Thanks, I hope things work out for you as well.
>>
Hmm. If i didnt get the job i have now i never would have had sexual relations with my mindfuckingly cute azn co worker. Shes a weirdo fembot who doesnt care about looks either, you coulda had that mr neetbux lol. Not even mad, enjoy your isolation!
>>
>>35678566

What do you do for work that you ended up meeting a qt3.14?
>>
>>35678129
Made me think
Why do you call him worthless?
He literally makes more money than you with less effort, if anything that makes him more succesfull than you and im sorry to say this but factually you are worthless, at least compared to him.
>>
>>35678600
Creamery. We make cheese
>>
>>35678658

I can't tell if that is a euphemism, or you are being honest.
>>
>>35678658
I don't want to hear about your gross sex life normo
>>
>>35677591

NEET is just a meme right? I mean even if you got yourself diagnosed with some mental illness you can only get like $700 a month max in disability. That's barely enough to exist, let alone afford anything you want. Might as well just kill yourself. I really can't imagine anyone even qualifying for that unless you were damn near mentally retarded or insane.

Also, jokes on you OP. My shitty retail job has me work 2nd shift, so at least I don't have to wake up early.
>>
>>35678690 nope. We literally make cheese
>>35678695 just two robots who met by chance, we still robots even tho our genitals explode on eachother every few days.
>>
>>35678704
Neet=/=autism bux

Im a neet and I got $1600 a month.
Although I inherited a property from my grandma and Im living on the rent of it.

Hardest work i do is to make maintenanse on the property, it never takes more than 3 days to do so, rest of the month im with more free time that i can handle, might as well learn a new language or something.

I understand that this isnt the case of all neets but some of them are self-employees and even enterpreneurs.
>>
>>35678924
This is the way to live. Live off real estate and stock dividends. Laugh at the other neets who make a fraction of what you make.
>>
>>35678129
Why are you so angry, wagie? Put on a smile now and then! You only have a few more decades of pointless, grueling wage slavery to go, after all!
>>
>>35678924

I believe NEET excludes self-employed.
>>
>>35678924
You're not a true NEET buddy I'm afraid.
>>
>>35677591
It's only 10:12 you stupid fuck. Unlike you we don't have bedtimes set by mom still.
>>
Getting neet bux and working part time is where it's at.

You make twice as much money, you work just enough not to feel completely useless and your brain doesn't melt from isolation. Would recommend for other leeches.
>>
>>35678987
I know bro, I encourage my relatives to do the same.

>>35679043
You think?
By definition im not a neet but I as long as i dont become a wageslave i think I will carry on.
>>
>>35678617
>will keel over and die as soon as the welfare state collapses
>not worthless
lol
>>
FUCK OFF YOU DAMNED LEECHES I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU JUST DIE!
>>
>>35680175
Kek. Welfare is here to stay, wagie.
>>
how do i get a job if i have no experience
>>
>>35680231
Just be a normie. So simple, anon.
>>
>>35680204

Don't stress out about it. We're in the age of Trump now; the welfare reforms I see talk about requiring all "able bodied" recipients to work.

It says nothing about mental health. It may do some people good to force them out into the daylight, to pick up trash along the freeways.
>>
Yeah that new italian sub is p good.
>>
>>35677591

I don't have to work until 5pm tomorrow, so jokes on you, mr. NEETbux.
>>
havent worked in 10 years, dont got neet bux. only thing keeping me a live is my mother. when she dies I'll probably just sleep on sidewalks and park benches until I die.
i'd much rather do that than become a fucking wage slave.
>>
>>35678136
>15:00
3:00...

you got home at 3:00 you fucking faggot. get with the times and use the proper format like the rest of us.
>>
>>35678924
If you don't live in yo mama basement, don't call yourself neet you fucking normie. Got a house, money and call himself a robot. REEEEE
>>
>>35680309
15:00 is a proper format in Europe, but maybe you burger brain can't handle that complicated information.
>>
>>35678374
I am also an apprentice electrician. Are you union? Most union apprentices get work and tend not to get laid off. I'm at work right now actually.
>>
>>35677591
HA! Jokes on you! I don't have to get up until 7Am. It's only 2:23Am here. I can stay up for another 1.5 hours. Unless I pass out because I'm too drunk, because I fucking hate my life. Which leads to getting black out drunk every night, so I don't eat a shotgun slug.
>>
>>35680445
>Which leads to getting black out drunk every night, so I don't eat a shotgun slug.
I saw crime scene photos of a guy who did that with a slug, his entire head was GONE and his mom had to walk in on his headless body with brains blown all over the garage
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.