/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to the prom with a grill. what do people do at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1488579638795.png (258KB, 461x373px) Image search: [Google]
1488579638795.png
258KB, 461x373px
I'm going to the prom with a grill. what do people do at a prom? also a crazy ex will probably see me there. how fucked am I?
>>
>>/adv/

You're welcome.
>>
>>35677186
pffft a bunch of normies
>>
>>35677327
/thread

Orijello
>>
File: th (33).jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
th (33).jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>35677131
At my last prom girls and guys would just grind on each other and low key fuck

Bring your owm drink. Sometimes(every fucking time) /ourguy/ the robot comes through and spikes the drinks. I remember many stacy's nights being ruined because they were too busy getting intimate with the toilets puking their brains out
>>
>>35677131
Depends on how well you get along. You could talk shit about the people having actual fun, making it your fun, or just dance and chat like a normal human being
>>
>>35677131
>what do people do
you eat food beforehand then you go and pretend to eat some shit. after that you hang out with your friends/dance (unless you suck at dancing in which case do not dance just hang out with your friends, but people most likely won't care)
>my crazy ex will probably see me
unless you go to a ghetto ass high school she isn't going to do shit. she or her date paid a bunch of money to go there and she isn't going to risk getting in trouble with your school and losing the money.
>>
>>35677426
the grill I'm going with doesn't look like they type to grind. if people aren't doing back do they just sit around or something? I'm thinking I'll bring vodka
>>
>>35677478
I go to a different school
I can't dance
the ex is boarder line retarded
I know like 3 people there
>>
>>35677131
When I went to prom, it turns out I accidentally cucked some random dude I was friends with.

>me and this girl were talking outside class
>he walked up to her and offered cookies
>I thought this was pretty cool of him, he's a good dude, so I took a couple cookies
>He asked if she had anyone she was planning to go to prom with
>She said "I don't! Anon, you want to go with me?":
>I said ok

And that was that. It only just hit me, like 3 years later, that he was probably trying to ask her out. Anyway, the point is that you don't need to do anything at prom. If your parents are out of town, the girl will drive you back to your house, ask to come inside, pull down your pants sort of hop up and down on top of your dick until she has some kind of fucking seizure, sleep next to you whispering "I love you", then the next day she says "this never happened, you mention this to no one" and that's the end of it.

Prom is stupid. Nothing like they said it would be on 21 Jump Street.
>>
>>35677526
alright so arrive a little late and if you're friends with those 3 people chill with them/chill with her friends. everyone is going to leave early so no one will give a shit if you leave early as well. you won't really be expected to dance more just bump and grind, club shit.

as for the ex, well that one is on you for dating someone borderline retarded. either way you'll be fine, it won't be anything you can handle if you put your mind to it.
>>
>>35677327
>goes to prom
>has an ex girlfriend
>has a date

You'll fit right in with them Norman
>>
>>35677603
the grill lives like 2 houses down from me so I'll probably go with her. or is that a shit move? she also asked me to it. I can't belive I'm getting some actual help from /r9k/
>>
Not going to prom either. No girl to take as a date. None have ever seemed interested in me. I'm moderately attractive but personality wise I can debate and command.
>>
>>35677837
just ask one ye fool even if it's to the movies or something
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.